Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVaV7AwqBWg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/bans/
instagram.com/lim_sooho/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based

Good edition

arinpedos everyone

he probably thinks this is so funny but I genuinely listen to gaypop more than girlpop

I’m in just to say I’m out, bye

uggo edition

this is haram

fuck off back to discord you assblasted pieces of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=EVaV7AwqBWg

someone post sehun in the headwrap from dubai

is it easier to just join group orders to save money when buying kpop stuff?

that's a torpedo launched from the submArin

heterosexuals migrate here and finish the fucking thread so we can be done with this fagpopper charade

you seem more assblasted desu

kpop albums are pretty cheap, I suppose group orders are better for signed stuff. I don't like them though, all you're doing is giving one person a chance at all the limited photocards

secret garden is still soty

HAHAHAHAHAHA

love will overpower the gays

word

this, but candy pop

secret garden is somh(song of my heart)

yeah id be pumped up too if i had an inside man. shut the fuck up loser

i will overpower sana and chain her up

stop this

Is someone pumping something

no one would disagree

imagine being this mad

i hope this has all blown over by the time i wake up

as someone who joins them often, yeah sorta it all depends on what goods you're planning to buy and the quantity

imagine not making a single on topic post for hours while claiming others are mad

is this the thread?

>moving on to suga now

jihoon poster you just don't give a damn huh

where are my boybros at?

become a martyr for allah and rid us of the degenerates here

>on-topic-shitting
is this a new meme

imagine being a hypocrite while thinking its just one guy while also believing in some stupid conspiracy theory more than likely perpetuated in your own discords.

Cant wait for W1's death

i guess so

*poof*

thanks for partially listening to my request

well when posting a picture of a girl is considered off topic now
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/bans/

can't wait for bts to get some talent

every inch her hair grows further away from her jawline i stray further from her light

i tried telling you guys mod was a gayshitter but nobody wanted to listen

I dont know what we did to deserve this i'll just have you know you're not doing a good thing

My husbando's an award winning music producer

kfappers btfo

BASED

>giving a fuck about whiny complaining fags
W1 will live on forever

can't believe how tiny her waist is

that literally one buttfrustrated guy that won't shut up
what's his tale

and posts like these get left alone

you can see why people are complaining

BTS sent W1 to oblivion u mad bitch

thank you based mods

jimmy disassociating again

t. mod

looking forward to bts not being ugly for once

you'll be waiting forever

that already happened it was called blood sweat and tears. shame about everything afterwards though.

word

dububros love pure islamic dubu

nice

V was named the most handsome man in the world, u are just mad that ur group will die and their members will become nugus

Get a college degree. Get a job. Have a family. Get a good source of income. All these possessively demanding verbs have become pervasive in our global society. The socioeconomic system constructed during the start of the industrial revolution still runs the course of this aging world, deploying one human being after the other through as products on the conveyor belt of life; our DNA acting as factory serial numbers. We have slowly defined our humanity by our possessions and titles and milestones, while we have forgotten the true essence of living. Why do we have to abide to this outdated system? Why must we limit our horizons to what benefits us in a materialistic sense, but not what enhances our perceptions and humanity? Why have we developed into a world where exploration and inquisitiveness and curiosity have eroded into simply what may benefit the economy, or to what may fit our social circumstances and traditions? Our innate passion to explore; to define the unknown and to grasp it with our bare hands and feet - that ancestral drive has been lost in the clutter of the metals that drive industry and the papers that define the economy. To me, what it truly means to be human means to truly explore your potentials. It means taking risks to develop a deeper understanding of how your emotions drive your love for beauty and simplicity and serenity. It means unifying your mind with your soul, so that they may work in tandem to create something truly beautiful out of the mysteries of the world. It means loving things unconditionally, and appreciating the small things that can evoke intense emotions. It means doing what you love and sharing your knowledge to connect with others. We shouldn't let preset rules and an outdated way of life destroy the beauty behind the unknown. It shouldn't quench our desire to love and to take risks. It shouldn't objectify everything in life and scare us from following our hearts and guts when the feelings overwhelm us.

how the fuck is this off-topic but gayshitting buttstuffer fanfics aren't? do the math retards

stop falseflagging juseyo

discord is lit rn no doubt

What the hell was Yein trying to do here?

make more. i'm saving these

jihoon is fat

Jungyeon can never die. she is immortal.

check the archives and don't forget to pray to allah with your fellow dububros

Thighwan

binnie is like a background character in a anime that gets poorly drawn

How are these posts music related?

any idea what the new loona track sounds like? so far the songwriting and production have been off the chain

his mom?

how much would it cost me to get every loona album

chuu - heart attack = BOTY (banger of the year)

which idols are omophobic

irene

pls no lewdpost fellow han race

i don't think so

instagram.com/lim_sooho/

she's scared of omo moments?

came back to two threads what the fuck happened

because I'm talking about the purest muslim idol in kpop

she’s so perfect this comeback
no offense to the no bangs bro

i just found a large version of the pic brb

Article: 'Heroine' Sunmi shows off sexiness in black see through dress (Inkigayo)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+452, -22] Even plagiarized the outfits... okay fine, even putting all of that aside, I still can't get over how horrific her live singing was on 'Happy Together'... seriously... she's just lip syncing on 'Inkigayo' too

2. [+428, -14] Teddy's staying quiet ㅋㅋ I guess he's going to brush this under the rug

3. [+354, -16] She's got some thick skin

4. [+47, -1] Amazing that she's wearing the plagiarized outfit even after her plagiarism scandal

5. [+43, -1] Anyone who's seen Cheryl Cole's MV would know that this outfit was plagiarized... right down to the hat. She has no sense of responsibility or shame at all.

6. [+34, -2] Wow, people accused her of copying Cheryl Cole's hat and she still wore it out today?!

7. [+30, -2] She's not embarrassed at all singing a plagiarised song?

8. [+26, -0] So is she giving a big f*ck you to the public by wearing this outfit on stage? Daebak

9. [+26, -3] Her continuing her promos like this is just her admitting that she's nothing but a copy artist

10. [+23, -1] Aren't the broadcast channels at fault too??? I'm sure they're aware... and yet they still let her on air...

everything's fine, just keep posting what you want

I'm not the biggest fan of short hair, but I feel that's just the perfect length for her

the only jihoon for me is uri jihoonie

I hope u die , tzubh

not really a matter of fair imo, just a bunch of redditors having a bit of fun with their new powers. they just happen to be homosexuals with such a deplorable sense of humor that they think abusing their positions in order to cuck an entire general is the funniest shit in the whole world

they have been fucking this place up via discord coordination for months though. honestly kpg has been dead since like 2 janny waves ago, if anything i encourage this kind of autism here i just wish it was a respectable heterosexual instead of underage sexually-confused degenerate teenagers devoid of shame and self-respect