Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfcasia.com/arsenal/story/3177286/arsene-wenger-olivier-giroud-passed-up-chance-to-leave-arsenal-this-summer
youtube.com/watch?v=ykjDwLrQ2BQ
twitter.com/Miss_Lusu/status/896122420213329922
twitter.com/MustafiOfficial/status/896133241316323328
foxestalk.co.uk/topic/113016-arsenal-post-match-4-3/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-4410538
youtube.com/watch?v=PE3zeB-h3NA
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=83p69JhDnwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wenger out still

2nd for anime

third for fuck anime

yo delete this

anime belongs in the bin

Wenger, Cech and O*il out TO BE QUITE HONEST

espnfcasia.com/arsenal/story/3177286/arsene-wenger-olivier-giroud-passed-up-chance-to-leave-arsenal-this-summer

Truly the artist

the bin that is /arse/

Link the old thread you stupid nonce.

I really really really want Wenger to fuck off tbqh. He has no idea how to set up a team. He literally copied this 5 at the back meme off Chelsea from last season, now is trying to fit square legs in round homes by putting two left backs at centre back and a right winger at left wing back. Just wait for another couple of defeats before he tried another meme of the month formation. He literally has no idea what he wants from this team, it's pathetic.

Where did you come from? The old thread never gets linked.

Don't you dare quote me you mongrel piece of shit. Nonwhites need to learn.

How did you know I was nonwhite?

it's 3 at the back not 5 you absolute mong.

Wenger post match: youtube.com/watch?v=ykjDwLrQ2BQ
>top quality game

>linking the old thread

>england
>white

Flag gives it away blud

Fuck off Arsene, 3 centre backs and 2 wing backs is 5 at the back

What about no centerbacks?

Check fucking mate you mong

Delete this! You have to pretend like this year won't be exactly like the last decade, you're not being fair on the manager! Damn WOBs, the toxic atmosphere is why we don't win the league.

What the fuck you chatting about pizzanigger?

*Pegs *holes. Fuck off phoneposting

Kolasinac is the Alexis replacement

Seems disingenuous but I believe it

This game was pure poetry. Lacazette with the earliest debut goal in prem history, Giroud with the game winner. Just beautiful. Can (And will) only go down from here.

twitter.com/Miss_Lusu/status/896122420213329922

He seems excited.

twitter.com/MustafiOfficial/status/896133241316323328

How fuckin good was Sead today? Dude will unironically bang an assist or goal per game.

Why is anime so badly animated? I know its mass produced schlock, but shouldn't it be something they are good at?

Why are black men so based

I hope so, I have him in my fantasy footy lineup, those 5 points are a good start

Because

He was very good, wasted at CB though
dunno what the fuck is up with that, hope we don't pull that shit at Stoke

Funny how most of the fuckers on here were all
>where are the signings
>literal who/free transfer from the bundes doesn't count
>only one signing this summer (after Lacazette)
Stunning how little a lot of people on these threads actually know/understand about football.

I saw one youtube video and knew he would be goat desu

Funny how you AKB mongs are all arrogant at the start of the season then saying 'p-please just get behind the team, we shouldn't fight in our fanbase!' when Wenger has failed for yet another year to win the league.

not even an AKB but not emotionally baggeged like a lot on here to see when good things are being done, like signing Lacazette for a fair price and Kolasinac for free, Lehman into coaching, Holding being given a more regular spot, etc.
I did say with top 4 finish and mbappe i would be wenger in, so with europa league and lacazette i am again undecided.

Bosnia is going to unironically be >our best player all season #WengerIn

Why is Xhaka so shit?

these troll twitter accounts are such cancer, all they do is steal "jokes"

sosa pls go

Don't check YouTube comments then
that's some next level borderline uncurable cancer

This is our year, lads

I agree.
Lacazette smashed it.
Giroud smashed it.
The entire game was a fucking bumhole shrinker.
I was not happy until the final whistle blew.
Fucking worrying we let in 3... but we were without Koscielny and Mustafi... they were GOOD and will be good.

2 more games I think Arsenal might actually be somewhat organised... they'll have everyone back in their normal place, and hopefully The Ox will be in the team, and hopefully Sanchez will be there doing his thang.

Great game and win.

Have to say that five at the back with two wing type players up front with one striker isn't really a good idea. Should be taking advantage of having two great strikers and playing one high midfielder like Ozil then both Laca and Giroud up front. Plenty of cover strikers to sub in still with Welbs and Theo so no excuse really. It would work better in my opinion.

foxestalk.co.uk/topic/113016-arsenal-post-match-4-3/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-4410538

Wingbacks =|= fullbacks

I'm actually still pissed off at the fact we only had one defender playing, its just like the liverpool game last year, i fucking despise Wenger

because you just know we're losing the next couple games

With everyone healthy, something like pic related is what I'd like to see.

Walcott and Welbeck would be covers for strikers, Iwobi for attacking midfielder, Coquelin and Ramsey for defensive midfielders, Ox and Alexis if they actually stay could cover or start in various positions which leaves Holding, Monreal, Chambers, Gibbs etc covering denfenders and Ospina covering goal.

The cover is decent and starting line up strong. I like it.

>Giroud will score 100 goals for Arsenal in your lfietime

Autism

No way Elneny starts when everyone is healthy.

>benching ox
>starting giroud
>2 striker formation
>xhaka
Shit team

in my defense he looked quite shit in the 5 >schalke games I watched last season

I personally love the Xhaka / Elneny defensive midfeild pairing because they are both reasonable defenders, great passers of the ball and are willing and able to bang in long shots. Still waiting for that insane Elneny blooter, trust me it's coming.

>benching ox
I would definitely consider starting him however we don't really know if he's going to be at the team much longer.
>starting giroud
Yes, he is that good and proven so I believe.
>2 striker formation
Yes, to include both Giroud and Lacazette.
>xhaka
See reply to the previous poster.
>Shit team
A fucking leaf.

How many balls did elmeme and Chaka give directly to lfc today?

Don't h8 I actually rate elneney and think Xhaka will be the best mid in the league in a few years, xhaka just needs to be next to either a cazorla type or a kante type to excel imo

You may only reply to this post if you have unironically always believed in giroud

Shit team
>a fucking weeb

Great win but it papers over the cracks. I was ready for comfy angry AFTV, glad Lee and DT are sticking to their guns

There was a sticky yesterday for the game. Was that because it was the first game of the series or are the mods Arsenal fans? Is Arsenal the official Soccer Team of Sup Forums? Is that why you have a general?

Giroud destroying that big lug Maguire was so satisfying

after the 2014 cup win there was an /arse/ thread where this song would automatically play when you entered it
youtube.com/watch?v=PE3zeB-h3NA
i think that takes administrative powers

This la. BUT only as super sub.

ramsey and giroud leaving their wives for each other WHEN

Morning lads, Wenger OUT, never forget.

THIS

I cant be the only one who thought of this right?

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Arsenal need a Kante.

was this good or shit from laca

Campbell's been given #27
don't know why they didn't just give lucas that

Shit. Should've shot earlier.

had 1 touch too many, couldve also shot straight away so i'd go with shit

if he was left footed he'd hit it first time and score

I can't wait to see Jenkinson, Chambers, Lucas and Campbell destroy random teams in the Europa League

campbell got a knee injury in the gold cup so pretty sure he'll be out for all of the group stages

I don't remember who it was but somebody yesterday posted here that Elneny is the worst Arsenal player to reach 50 games.
I forgot to post >andre santos

coq has 147

Surely Chamakh?

How about we go back to a 4-4-2 with Giroud and Lacazette up top?

>4-4-2
>giroud not a super sub
>anime

>falling for the fresh giroud bullying tired defenders meme AGAIN
he stays on the bench

Yes please.

so how about from now on Wenger plays only left backs and right backs in defense?

what 3pm game is /arse/ going to watch

Xhaka-Ramsey is clearly the superior midfield partnership. It frees Xhaka to do the playmaking, Ramsey to GOAT up as a box-to-box midfielder. Elmemy doesn't offer enough as a playmaker or attacking threat for me.

This

At least one of the mods is a Gooner. Last night was the first time I've heard of a random PL game being sticked on here though...

First game of the season, not exactly random.

Hopefully watching Chelsea crash and burn.

Also, why is Ozil so shit. Can someone explain what he is supposed to offer to this team, because I can't really see what value he adds.

True, but as far as I recall we've never had the opening game stickied before.

thoughts on this

needs a chelsea jersey if he wants to get away with that consistently

It's just good defending tbph

Mignolet makes me feel better about how shit Cech is now

tell me the name of the song which playing in EPL advert on russian TV now, or give a link to a video of this advert. Lyircs goes like:
>show me how to love talk me how to love, like you never; onyl hold me like you never yuo see a little bit of love
but google cant find it!

the song is singed by relaxed men voice

DAS IT

youtube.com/watch?v=83p69JhDnwU