Alright Sup Forums, compose a song

make it fucking happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNiErBNLpLs
youtube.com/watch?v=P-Uhcb-XTaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*three horns*
2 bars of silence followed by 2 bars of a metronome at 180 bpm followed by 2 bars of a metronome at 2 bpm
and then one single strum of an e minor 7th

50 crash symbols play at once

C#7 on a theremin, held for 6 bars

sample of a dog licking peanut butter off the roof of its mouth

The entirety of Buyer's Market but it's 20 times faster and has a funky synth beat underneath

This again, but backwards and run through 23 delay pedals at randomized settings

The Jonestown tape played at 201.4% speed and slowing down by 2% everytime the loudest frequency is a prime number.

sample of Mingus Plays Piano

And then the chorus (post 3) repeats once for everytime I think about killing myself

Silence for 2 seconds. Then an A played on a Cello and an A# played on a violin. After that the performers shit themself and beat eachother with their instruments. This fades out to randomly chosen Radiohead song.

Kid A played forwards and backwards in it's entirety at 450% speed.

MERLYN

MC Ride rapping for 2 hours.

G chord on a nylon guitar

I've never seen a scrimble, my husband's ass is always tight even as I'm pulling it out, I actually feel like I'm missing out on something

Gdim7 on a electric piano for 2 bars, then Trout Mask Replica played in it's entirety at 300% speed and is bitcrushed

F

my name is jeff bass boosted

gayyyyyyyyyyyy

these threads always, always suck because of the epic quirky responses

A horn sample

le 4:33

>find one of those liveleak videos where the cartel is hacking someone up with a machete
>sample hacking sound, and use it to play the amen break at 180bpm
>add synth tones

Take the Sup Forums thread simulator video, and once you get to the part where they sample "I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST" substitute it for the three-hour long version:
youtube.com/watch?v=UNiErBNLpLs
youtube.com/watch?v=P-Uhcb-XTaA

>*marimba solo*

Genesis by Justice but played only by cowbells