Who else will watch a movie just for Jenna Malone?

>dat socially awkward girl in schoolgirl uniform in donnie darko
>survives a flesh eating parasite plant despite only wearing flip flops and mostly barefoot(alpha female feet obviously) The Ruins
>sexy preggo in Saved!
>horny hippie girl in Into the Wild
>dat psycho killer randomly gets naked girl in Hunger Games

is jenna /ourbackupgirl/ after kstew?

>survives

Oh, she definitely died at the end of that film.

That 5head, though.

you'll never

>you have amazing unprotected sex in the pool with Jenna
>she tell you, you think your life is over
>she enters the room with that hot "preggo glow
you're more than happy to be with her forever just after seeing her look like
>pic related

What's up with actresses taking their shoes off on Fallon?

never, jenna got help, she lived !

FUCK YOU

In the last Hunger Games movie the claim is that her beauty was taking attention off Jennifer Lawrence, so she cut her roll by complaining to the directors.

I would have loved to see Jenna kill Jlaw with her axes...

HOLY FUCK, i legit got KStew and Jenna confused in Into the Wild. KStew played the sexy horny barefoot hippie girl.

there's no way im not rewatching this in the next 24 hours...

i would love to lick her litel boobie and pusy

Jenna was the qt sister to the autismo retard...

i always thought she'd be a good Nausicaa if they ever made a movie of it

Fallon is our guy.

I think shes actually a decent actress and some of her movies are okay.

>tfw she was the best part in the mediocre neon demon

That was her in Donnie Darko? I had a crush when I saw it in middle school.

really think he is

yeah, she was every socially awkward nerd's fantasy...donnie darko came out when i was 13 which was before i got highspeed internet...enough said on that

>you have the power to go back in time and do important things

"Malone grew up impoverished, and her family relocated frequently, and were at times homeless. "We were just so poor," Malone said in retrospect. "We'd hop out of apartments, lose jobs, find a cheaper place, get kicked out, live in cars, and live in hotels."[6] By the time she was nine years old, she had lived in 27 locations"

>you go back in time and you just look out for Jenna, help her and her mom out, care for her, wash her dirty barefeet and massage them after she had to wear cardboard sandals her mom made her... get a lung crushing hug from her when you give her a box of New Balances that will protect and make sure her feet still still turn out sexy as you know they will in the future...

>she gets famous, and marries you even though you're just some regular guy that cared for her and loved her when she was poor...

she married some literal nobody loser photographer, i can imagine her hooking up with someone that loved her when she was a literal homeless girl wouldnt be a stretch)
do we like blonde, brunette, or black haired Jenna?
>brunette obvs here

>you will never go back in time and pay Jenna's mom for the privilege of plowing Jenna's tight pussy
mmmmmm

Why did you leave out the part, where her mom was a complete fuck up and Jena sued her ass to keep her away from her assets.

It's a shame she wasn't Batgirl/Barbara

i didn't read her whole life story, i just read she was poor and crafted my beta male fantasy and inserted some of my footfaggotry and buying her New Balances(thus making sure she grew up to be pro-white)

i really hope her mom didn't whore her out...really...legit possible feels on that.

I have since Contact, even dated a girl who looked like her. Jena is bae.

Oh I'm sorry then.

Just thought that be worth mentioning.

Also
>pro-white

I'm sure she is user.

holy FUCK I did not realize that was her in Contact and Donnie Darko
She is like the perfect teenage waifu in DD

FISHRICED

I'm trying to think of an actress with a better chin.

I'm sure to go from homeless to hollywood she had to be with some jews and swear to circumcise at least 10 males whether they be her sons, uncut hubbies, uncut bfs

but according to the BLM, NB is the OFFICIAL "white shoe" and people that wear NB need to be harassed.

it's so feminine and slim, which makes her preggo pic even more sexy.

literally who?

1/4 of the reason I come to Sup Forums is for feet. Glad it doesn't disappoint.

She is the little girl who is raped in THE webm.

BASED JENNA

Lel