Ok, here is my view of guns

I am 100% behind the right of lawful citizens everywhere to buy and own rifles which have a minimum length of 75cm (30 inches).

Handguns should not be allowed except for people with a special need (policemen, security guards etc.).

Why? Because I think rifles are important for everyone to have. Rifles are hard to hide in your jacket and rifles can thus be only openly carried. Rifles are important to hunt and rifles can be used against the oppressive government. 90% of crime and suicides are carried out with handguns. They are thus the problem, not the rifles.

Other urls found in this thread:

badische-zeitung.de/weil-am-rhein/prozess-um-vergewaltigung-in-silvesternacht-bewaehrungsstrafen-fuer-die-angeklagten
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rifles for every responsible male, pistols only for people that can meet the CCW requirements.

We have the banning backwards because Obama wants less resistance when he gives the kill order.

Mandatory gins for all adults it will curb attitudes early in life

It would simpler not to sell guns to inferior races and let us have everything. You're just complicating things, Hans.

Hey hans, go 50 more years without fucking up your own country, and then we can talk.

>Ok, here is my view of guns
Great opinion, faggot.

>Handguns should not be allowed except for people with a special need (policemen, security guards etc.).

And why do those people you mention have 'special need' for these weapons that citizens do not?

When will Germany uncuck itself?

I guess around the time it's officially declared an Islamic Republic

No one cares Ahmed.
Stay in Eurostan, shut the fuck up.

Nobody really gives a shit about you view on guns, being that you are not American at all. Not that I care what most American left shits have to say about weapons.

>mfw everyone hates Germans now

I agree.

>Handguns
>Restricting the most common gun used in self-defense, at least in the US

>I am 100% behind the right of lawful citizens everywhere to buy and own rifles
>Handguns should be allowed
>Why? SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Fixed.

everyones always hated Germany dipshit

Read FPBP

CCW users should still be allowed for public self defense and rifles can be ready to go for home defense.

Your country shouldn't exist you fucking cuck. You had your chance and you blew it on a shit Kaiser and a retarded Nazi. Should've listened to Bismarck.

>mfw everyone hates Germans now

When didn't they?

Because this would really have helped all those dead homos in Orlando.

The law is for the law abiding.

??
you fags fucking hate YOURSELVES

I get what you're coming from op and I've thought the same way in the past, but those who want to take away gun ownership will not stop with just handguns. They don't want a price of your rights, they want the whole damned freedom apple pie. The slippery slope is real.

As for the socom and short rifle length thing, if a mass murderer wants to try can saw the gun short as they like before their killing spree. Real easy mod

Keep thinking that Eurofag.

In just a few more years (or sooner), Europe will wish they had something close to the 2nd Amendment.

As fucked up as our current government is, Americans will fight back against getting ass raped by Islamic hordes.

Ask nice, and we may let you immigrate here to escape the hell that Merkel has created.

The final solution to the Democratic assault on our second-amendment rights is a federal mandate which requires all high schools to teach their students sharpshooting within a proper military framework.

As soon as these students graduate, they should get a military-grade assault rifle which they keep as citizens to ensure the security of a free state.

Democrats would be eternally BTFO, they would never be able to even raise the issue of gun control in Congress again if every citizen was trained, armed, and appreciative of firearms.

>90% of crime and suicides are carried out with handguns.
>They are thus the problem, not the rifles.

There's a different issue in America, m8.

kill yourself

>I think citizens of the same nation should have different rights based upon the arbitrary criteria of state or civilian

All kikes need to just go at this point.
Fuck off.

Fuck you faggot. I will conceal carry and there's not you can do about it Hans.

>And why do those people you mention have 'special need' for these weapons that citizens do not?
Because they need the guns on a daily basis.

>tfw no M14

why live

i agree, this is the only amount of fire power anyone would need for any reason

Yeah you should have the same rights as police or a high level official

Retard

>Because this would really have helped all those dead homos in Orlando.
What would have helped the homos is a ban of Muslims.

>kill yourself
He can't use a handgun.

Maybe walk into any kebab place and ask for the Muhammad and Aisha special. Pork sausage served in a 6 year old bun.

>Americans will fight back against getting ass raped by Islamic hordes.
Like in Orlando?

>I think only the state and political elite should have the right to defend themselves
And I'm the retarded one right?
Fuck off you communist kike.

That was a gun free zone so it was impossible to bring a gun into the club.

>Yeah you should have the same rights as police or a high level official
Absolutely. Equal protection under law.

I hope your child or future wife, if you ever even get married you fat fuck, are shot dead in-front of your very eyes. You deserve it for you American level ignorance.

If one of them had a handgun, it would have been over much sooner.

But you oppose them being able to defend themselves, so I guess you support them being shot.

Fuck off, Ahmed!

How's it feel, my man?
Fuckin' sucks, doesn't it?

>American level ignorance
Liberal level ignorance

FTFY

>so it was impossible to bring a gun into the club.
>was impossible
>impossible

desu-senpai, I think that's not the correct word to use.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

How could someone bring a gun into a gun-free zone, idiot?

The zone was free of guns. Stupid.

Fuck you Germany. Nobody gives a speck of a fuck for what you have to say.

although I'm against absolutely all restriction on weapon ownership out of principle - it's actually a good idea

I'll always love you son

It was ILLEGAL to bring a firearm into the club.

Well, guess what. The bad guy doesn't give a shit about illegal. The good guys were unable to defend themselves because of a stupid law.

So bad guy with a rifle. Good guys without handguns. The outcome is exactly what you are promoting.

Good guys need the ability to defend themselves and others. But a population able to defend itself is Haram, eh?

Unlike Europe, we aren't going to make it easy for you...

>my opinions are important
Keep us posted hans.

Why should the 2nd amendment be "God given"? Allahu Akbar much, ehy?

>liberal compassion

>So bad guy with a rifle. Good guys without handguns. The outcome is exactly what you are promoting.
No, why shouldn't gays not have rifles in the club? Or at least the barkeeper and some of the guards and bouncers?

>>my opinions are important
>Keep us posted hans.
50+ posts already. Not important. I see.

Too late Germany, you're stuck living with Mehmet and Muhammad. Should of thought about personal responsibility and how easy control of an unarmed populace is years ago. If you're talking about gun law is America, too bad we aren't changing, and we will resist every attempt at changing.

Natural rights exist on their own without permission of the State.

Remember, the State only exists with permission of the populace. The 2nd amendment ensures the ability to revoke that permission.

I like straight stocked rifles.
Guns should be straight not gay.

>Ban muslim immigrants
>Last two domestic jihadi incidents in the US were committed by US born citizens

I mean, keep crying about banning stuff. Maybe ban murder while you're at it?

I need a handgun for home defense. I have a daughter and my house is full of tight corners. If there is an intruder, I'm going to my kid's room first and it would be difficult to navigate the halls with a large weapon.

>gun-free gaybar
>muzzy brings in gun even though IMPOSSIBLE
>kills everyone because they don't have guns

gg

Our rights are not granted by government (who can then decide to take them away), but from virtue of our birth.

>Why not have rifles in the club...

Germanfag that obviously knows nothing about firearms, their handling, or their use.

You're an idiot. I'm done.

I miss you dad.

>Natural rights exist on their own without permission of the State.
No they don't. Where are they? And by what mechanism are they granted to us?
>State only exists with permission of the populace
False. The State exists because it had the will and power to maintain its own existence. The State (as properly entailed) is just an extended family.

Nope, your rights were drawn up in a piece of paper signed by white men and can be changed and have been changed dozens of times.

>it would be difficult to navigate the halls with a large weapon.
What is a shotgun?

>>Last two domestic jihadi incidents in the US were committed by US born citizens
Both were US born Muslim immigrants as far as I know.

A device in which I'm gonna blow your head off you cuck

Like Jo Cucks did in the middle of the street for all of you to see.

Germanistan is shit now. I stopped going to octoberfest in frankenmuth michigan, out of disgust for you.

L2 understand the American situation.

>Unlike Europe, we aren't going to make it easy for you...
how many shootings have you had in the past month?

>Signed by white men...

Well, we just found out which side of the color tree Achmed is on.

Sorry that your only birthright is getting cucked by muslims.

The nigger has a handgun, the hottie has a rifle.

QED

And what % were done by minorities using ILLEGAL weapons.

Let me ask you a question, how many child rapes has England had in the past month (not including those by BBC employees).

I wouldn't expect a liberal to understand the concept of natural rights.

>Well, we just found out which side of the color tree Achmed is on.
I am blue eyed, blonde, skin type A2... I am glad I am not A1, then I couldn't even go into the sun without getting sunburned.

My M1 is cooler than your OP.

>let's give different rights to high level officials
Because they will only use their power responsibly and to benefit everyone r-right guys? Think again you cucked bitch

>I wouldn't expect a liberal to understand the concept of natural rights.
There are no natural rights. Every constitution is a man made construct.

The only "natural" right is the right of the stronger people. That is what nature tells us, kill or get killed. Only when people came together to build a society, did rights emerge.

Would've kept his parents out

>ow many child rapes has England had in the past month
Zero. It is not rape to force an infidel to copulate inshallah.

>No they don't. Where are they? And by what mechanism are they granted to us?

Poli sci 101. Lrn2 your own history, little guy.

handguns stop 200k rapes a year user

you can't protect your own women cuck
badische-zeitung.de/weil-am-rhein/prozess-um-vergewaltigung-in-silvesternacht-bewaehrungsstrafen-fuer-die-angeklagten

There should be zero restrictions or checks or anything. Whatever you want or don't want you can have.

kill yourself

Here's my view
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Just to enlighten you.

The Bill of Rights does not list things that the State will allow you to do, it lists things that the State can not deny you because they are yours from birth.

Rights are not permissions.

>my professor was right
Who grants your rights? God? Where are they delineated?

I disavow human rights. I believe in the rights of Englishman, the rights guaranteed by the state of France, or the Bill of Rights.

Without the State human rights are a mirage.

A rifle =/= shotgun. Either way, I've weighed the pros and cons of rifles, shotguns and handguns and I've decided what works best in my situation. And I won't be condescended to by a dumbass German who has nothing better to do at 4:15 on Friday than shitpost on Sup Forums.

>Ok, here is my view of guns
>kraut

Stopped reading there.

Yes yes, ultimately rights are carved out by how good you are at violence. Sorry, I thought he was talking about civilization.

I thought he was asking about the concept of the law and how it's applied.

SHALL

>Dumbass German that has nothing better to do

He's just wasting time until Adhan. His goat has a headache...

This tb.h

Good thing your opinion ends on Sup Forums. You'll never be the judge of my freedom.

It was Tony Blair, don't ask me how I know but it was Tony Blair who killed her and then he pinned it on the other guy

Spread the facts lads

When 80% of gun homicides are black-on-black or Hispanic gang-related in the United States, the only 'control' that needs application is nigger control and immigration control.

Thanks for giving a fuck and bumping the thread. Triggered by the eternal goyman arent you?

>Yeah you should have the same rights as police or a high level official

Ummmmm, yeah? You pinko fuckwad.

How cucked do you have to be to think the police and the state want to do you good? That only them need weapons?

Please, Amerifriends, provide a female for me to marry, I'll work in the US instead of this communist Europe.