>Lost momentum and strength now

>Same amount of money as January

>Body still looks the same

>Still no car

>Haven't read any of the books I had planned to read for over a year

>Haven't gotten started on the projects I had planned for months now

>Still unemployed

I CALLED IN SICK FROM YOUR FUNERAL

Get your shit together m8, so I can have motivation to get mine together as well

the sight of your family made me feel responsible

So what. You don't give enough fucks.

I thought you left Sup Forums and became a normie?

Don't think I can ever become a normie, and I am going to register for the Arab board exams today until I can figure out how to sit the American ones, pic related is the American one, its fun as fuck because its more sciency and boosts confidence

Also the SIngaporean bruv and the Australian Surgeon were right, the only solution was no-patient interaction fields like research. I refused to say hi to some girls because of nervousness and now they won't help me get a job.

At a certain point you're pathologically fucked, my brain showed autism signs on a CT but there's a mysterious lesion beneath my left temporal lobe, beneath the language centres, a lot of nonsense

forgot image

lel

shit senpai good luck with that. You must leave this wretched place and become successful, just like I need to. My parents are furious lately I think they're going to kick me out for real if I don't start pulling my weight and whatever else arbitrary non-sense they want me to pay/do. Quite frankly not sure if I want to even keep in touch with them once I get on my feet but I guess milking them would be the best course of action here.

Honestly considering just turning my life into a productivity-fest by only working-studying-going to the gym for at least a few years and seeing where that takes me.

Good luck to you too, for me I am just going to use my MRCP to find a job in a transitory nation like the Gulf Peninsula, take the American exams and then use autism-memory to find a good residency program and sidetrack to research

?

Do it senpai.

I sometimes dream of getting into a prestigious field like Banking, Medicine, Corporate Law or something but unfortunately I feel like that ship has long sailed for me and now I have to figure something else out.

Never too late, Jack Ma, Alibaba's founder's story comes to mind

I don't know senpai I constantly feel stressed out by normies judging me for not being good at 1000 things at once and in 100 different ways. It feels like being good at one or two things isn't even enough anymore.

You have to not only look good, but be a competitive powerlifter while also having being a gymnast and being good at the olympic lifts and also playing team sports. And then after that you have to read and understand a whole bunch of old books. And if you're not rich none of that also matters by the way, oh and you have to be rich in the right way, if you don't have a prestigious career your money is useless. And then you have to be good with the ladies and i could go on and on.

That's how perfectionism fuels social anxiety, just accept yourself for who you are, that is ironically the only proper treatment

do you ever feel like life is a fucking fraud though? i see frauds of every kind everywhere, everyday.

That cynicism is what creates social anxiety and destroys you - if projected inward - you imagine that you have to adhere to ridiculously in-achievable social standards to fulfill your idealism

Just go with the flow, its the only legitimate solution. Name one person that doesn't have critical faults in at least one social domain. Even the Asian-mathematician-doctor-astronaut has many weaknesses he needs to address

It's not that, I just feel like everything is a fucking scam in every aspect. Everyone just lies and cheats one another and then we put on a goofy smile and make it seem like nothing happened.

Almost everyday i read in the news about some fraud that occured or some scam in every field and industry and job. i could elaborate for pages, everything feels fake.

Okay that's the source of your social anxiety - your resentment for others and projection of this hypocrisy is what creates it, and you need to avoid condemning them before meaningful interaction

but user, every area of society is a scam.

>All athletes use steroids
>All fitness models, instagramfags and so on use steroids then claim to be natural to sell garbage or to get dumb normies to transfer money to them
>The entire field of marketing is manipulation of most basic emotions and biases to sell shit
>Government of all levels regularly steals money
>Police officers display constant corruption and then take home massive salaries with amazing benefits packages
>Trades people always lie and cheat in every way possible
>Dentists lie and constantly have differing opinions
>Doctors in canada regularly commit fraud by billing for services never performed
>city workers are basically fraudsters in hardhats
>etc etc etc etc

every fucking field. everywhere i look. everything is a scam.

You think they're not acutely aware of their own hypocrisy? They're either comfortable with it or subconsciously resent themselves and this manifests in social/psych problems later

Don't ever approach someone with the assumption of hypocrisy (my one major problem until a few months back),
1 - You're guaranteed to ruin any conversation or chance of new friendship
2 - Women immediately detect insecurity and try not to socialize with you
3 - You'll miss out on key opportunities in your career that arise out of socialization and nepotism, you could be the absolute best and get nowhere without connections

Everything is a scam. There is only one way to live: and that's getting RESULTS, there's no loyalty in this life to anyone, not in this foul society run by normies and their ilk.

There are three types of people
1 - Those who partake in social activities without seeing the hypocrisy
2 - Those who partake in social activities while seeing the hypocrisy
3 - Those who don't partake in social activities while seeing the hypocrisy

Which two do you think get ahead in life?

I started learning Greek about 3 weeks ago but this past week I've been slacking off on my lessons. Yesterday I said fuck this and dovin had deep four hours and today too. It feels good just stick with something

i see your point but I still find it so difficult to not be blackpilled about it all.