Feminist Fails - Draft Equality edition

The tears over the new senate military budget and changes to the Selective Service are just incredible.

anyone else got anything?

at least she's being honest!

kek

My personal favourite so far.

At least that one is honest about the situation.

Right. These days I find traditional/conservative women at least logically consistent, even if I disagree with them on some things. But feminists want to have their cake and give themselves a cake enema too

>only way for women to get out of a draft now and becoming xirs
>It's hard to tell the difference between a normal woman and one with autism

>More Women in Government
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is actually pretty great.

The same people that gave rise to the feminist movement are watching the wheels fall off.

These tweets are a goldmine

but they have rationalized it all in their minds. Feminists have convinced themselves the draft is sexist because women sometimes get sexually harassed in the military

trigger warning

Are women even human?

>So yeah,

Truly eloquent.

Surely there have to be some feminists out there who are actually for it right?

No, they are trying to convince you of that.

They know they've been called out finally on thier bullshit and are searching for any excuse to not have to lie in the bed they made.

>white tears
>it's cum

lmao

>nigger warning

Well, one feminist referenced this in passing, but I can't find any prominent ones coming out in support of it yet

lol, no, they really have convinced themselves they are right... you can't even comprehend the mindset of these people...they live on a different planet, they really believe what they say

I would face fuck her

This bitch is a fucking retard

Weren't they constantly complaining to allow women soldiers? Now they complain that they will have them?

>strucutral Marxism

>face color doesn't match neck/chest after makeup is put on
fucking gross man. once you notice that this happens to a lot of girls IRL you can never unsee it.

Now they're scared that if they're actually fucking stupid enough to vote for Hillary, she'll draft them to go die in the middle east fighting in the World War 3 which Hillary is all-too-eager to declare.

Yes, exactly this. This is the modern feminist for you. They were complaining that women can't serve in combat roles for a long time now.

>NOT

>EVEN

>ONCE

>WE WANT TO FIGHT ON THE FRONT LINES xDDD
>OH NOES MUH RAYPPP CULSHURR x(((

I really hope Trump brings back the helicopter rides

At least post the original, Torontoman

>mfw this thread

There was a tweet about women saying men are sexist when they point out that women look different without makeup. Anyone have it?

Poor kid. Just look at him. No really just look at that forced fag. They have forced him to become a faggot.

>implying they will even be drafted into combat roles if it came down to it

This shit is great though. Dumb cunts actually think they're going to be drafted onto the front lines and they're losing their minds with all the mental gymnastics they're pulling over their ideas of "equality."

Just curious: Is this one real or was it an edit?

to be fair, it would take WW3 to cause the US to use the draft again

Holy fuck that second comment.

Pepe you are a god

my hope for subhumanity remains the same I suppose.

Lol, dude that's not piss, she's in Flint.

>Delusions Personified
Good thing Columbia got taken to the cleaners for how it handled this fiasco...

Classic "equality" when it benefits them and sexism when it doesn't.

holy jesus age fucking seamonsters!!! WTF

>she's in Flint

This whole story will never not make me mad. Nungesser's case against Columbia being dismissed makes this even worse.

Sauce?plox

Kek, matress grill. Has she not heroed herself yet?

mirin those biceps holy shit, gotta by 20" at least

what's her routine Sup Forums?

>women can serve in combat just as well, BUT they shouldn't have to fight for their freedom as well
>here, look at my puppy jpeg and agree

I don't think it's an edit, I'm not sure tho
yeah, I wouldn't recommend getting into this on jewbook, though, my family is mad at me now

Yes she is Billy, an incesruous slut. Now prepare your pucci for your Mommy's strapon.

>gender card fails
>pulls the race card instead

kek these people truly have no shame

Allthough this is hilarious, you just know this will come biting us in the ass at the end. Give em right to vote... FUCK over entire generations, equal rights for education and work... Quota need to be set.

It did? The guy sued them, right? I never heard how that ended...

>No honey, you're thinner than me, not prettier.

She's both bitch. And I don't even care who you're talking to....just playing the percentages.

she probably got a 80k/yr job at some institute for the promotion of gender equality

i know i'm just saying this to myself, but i wouldve retorted here that if we are to take the prevention of sex crime as more important than pure equality, it should be justified to criticize a woman for what she wears if she is raped. we know sex crime is higher against women in all forms and if we continue to let our women outside where they can be raped there will never be equality

That's just a cuck fantasy, user. Some guy was jerking it when he wrote that.

Or it could be the start of glorious equality, for real.

ayy don vito ur alive

Tweet pro-women propaganda.

Pretty sure he's taken quite a few of the white man's swords, as well as brown men

>pro Palestinian

Why do the Jews do this?

I didn't expect her to go full retard like that, I thought the conversation would go on longer and I wanted her to make some points I could reply to

T R I G G E R E D

R

I

G

G

E

R

E

D

The case was dismissed. The whole thing makes me so mad

I basically just see it as a convenient excuse. Yes I know that sexual harrassment in the military is a problem, but it's quite a convenient excuse to allow women to shirk equal responsibility, and they ALWAYS have an excuse. If they were officers in the military they could crack down on harassment.

Sighh.... maybe a title 9 complaint wasn't the right route. Why didn't he just sue mattress girl instead?

That poor kid is going to murder himself. I just hopes he takes those dykes with him

>All of them becoming housewives
>reigniting the baby boom
>curbs feminism almost entirely
>back to 50s standard
Im ok with this

maybe this was the plan all along

>Susan Hummer
>Hummer
Well, she's built like one.

post more of that based nigger pls

well, maybe he'll be the 2022 Orlando fag bar shooter and set a new record