They did it - FEMALE football commentator

I wanted to have a good time watching Italy/Sweden, great game between two great teams, or so I thought...

Until it turned out that German television considers the gender political agenda more important than audience numbers...

They chose... a WOMAN to comment male football... Not joking, apparently the whole internet is upset about it: vice.com/de/read/eine-frau-kommentiert-ein-em-spiel-und-das-internet-rastet-aus

I tried to do my best to ignore her but it's just impossible to enjoy the game with that annoying female voice getting on my nerves... And watching the game without sound is just dull. Any website where I could watch football on foreign channels with a slow connection ;/ ?

Please guys help! I've already missed the first half...

watch it in english?

They may be able to help you out, Kraut

Funny, few days ago they did the same thing to us. Granted, she was a professional with a long history with women's football.

But still, her voice was simply annoying.

Sports was one of the last bastions where you didn't have to listen to their nagging, but now they're there too. Fuck.

I literally can't listen to female commentators, they're clearly incompetent and just hired because for their pussy. If women like women so much, don't watch male sports and do your own thing and no one will care
>women can't banter, and are fucking annoying

Even the american espn has a female commentator for some games.

If you don't mind nasally disgusting american accent try this site
firstrowas(dot)eu

Why does it matter? is she doing a bad job or something?

the chick at espn is alright. as long as the person knows what they're talking about its fine. and lets be honest, 99% of football commentating is hot air and dicksucking

I'm listening to a man narrating a match right now?

I'm listening to it right now. That voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard.

We've had Gabby Logan and Kelly Dalglish for years, relax, they grew up in football families and are decent, This would be shit if it was just about political correctness, but some lasses simply do love football and make an effort to know the game through and through.

>please keep it objective. we dont tolerate misogynistic comments
but its an objective fact that a woman commentator sounds like shit. this is the exact reason why "hate speech isnt free speech" is horseshit.
at least they didnt remove the comments

>but its an objective fact that a woman commentator sounds like shit.
this is objectively an entirely subjective statement

yeah, but they don't commentate.

Gas yourself please, why would you watch that shit in the first place. Out of all the arguments you could make you give the shittiest once.

no

The commentator is a man, but they have rotating experts who sometimes join the commentator in match. This woman was one of them 2 days ago.

Entire fucking match.

Mute audio and tune in the radio.

There is now a female US MLB commentator for the big Sunday night game - it is fucking terrible. She of course having never played hardball in her life has earned the right to criticize the best players on earth.

well i'm currently watching the game and the female commentary is annoying as fuck

OR MAYBE YOU ARE JUST MYSOGINIST RACIST SCUM its fcking 2016 you stupid shit

TAKE THAT BACK OR I'M GONNA TAKE IN 2 SYRIAN REFUGEES TO SHOW YOU HOW TOLERANT I AM!

Watch it in Turkish, you must be accustomed to the language by now anyways.

ZOMG!

Wow, she'll have so much to contribute!

WOW, THAT'S SO TOLERANT!

>not watching the spic broadcast
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>Sports was one of the last bastions where you didn't have to listen to their nagging, but now they're there too. Fuck.
Well, looks like it's time to go to the very last bastion where women simply are unable to compete. Something that is deep within men, something that has evolved for thousands of years and has been nurtured throughout our history. Crashing this society with no survivors.