"t-thuh whit man be puttin gun shops and liquor stores on every black street so we kill ourselves! It's they fault we...

>"t-thuh whit man be puttin gun shops and liquor stores on every black street so we kill ourselves! It's they fault we in prison! They be givin us the tools to destroy ourselves!"
I shit you not, this is what 99% of black people believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're right. But it's not guns and liquor; it's welfare.

>"the jews be encouraging interracial mixing and flooding white countries with muslims to commit white genocide! It's they fault we killin ourselves!"

I shit you not, this is what 99% of Sup Forums believes.

>implying white men can't get on welfare
Half the people I know on welfare are white trash.

Why are you posting a Belgian soldier OP

Are those tactical yoga pants ?

>implying this even compares to my op
found Darius u guiz

And it destroys them too

O hell, they are tighter than expected.

Yes, it's almost as if welfare programs are destroying communities and turning blacks and whites into niggers and trash!

25y/o white neet on disability reporting in

nice ass

Stream your suicide weeb

Wow you totally just proved a point to an argument that wasn't even in this thread! Do you feel smart now? Has your ego been replenished enough yet?
Maybe it's not welfare that's making people turn in to garbage, maybe it's the "opinionated yet no knowledge of the subject" mindset people like you have. Hmmmmm.

soon

Don't do it guy, there's always something for everyone in this life

you mean.... INSTITUTIONAL RACISM?!?!?!!1

Because it's true.

>that camo

is this kindergarten????

of course they believe that, they are idiots.

negroes = cancer

thanks pre-industrial revolution business owners...y'all fucked us up bringing that shit into our societies

well gee why are they white trash :^)?

I like that pic.

I just got home from work. where I got in the train a salafist got in aswell. because I sit in the 1st class I was on the other end of the train. I was expecting a blast and a loud alah snackbar all the way.

sad that they show up here, this was the first time in over thirty years and I don't like it.

anyway - it is at least partially societys fault that they behave like this. Gun crime is nearly off charts in the US compared to here.

What country is this? Imagine having machine gun toting soldiers on your morning commute.

Who is pushing it is really a matter of semantics, cuck fuck. It is still a reality. If you think that there isn't a systematic genocide of the white race occurring, then you aren't paying attention at all.

wait until election user! if hillary win you can go on an omar rampage

dat ass

I'd feel a lot safer if that were the case here in America, honestly.

But then, that tells you the current state of America.

>If you think that there isn't a systematic genocide of the white race occurring, then you aren't paying attention at all.
He never said that there wasn't.

If it quacks like a duck...

But the white man did invent crack and use the CIA to distribute it to the hood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

What the fuck is your point, Latvia!? What the fuck is his point then?!

it's belgium
It's been like this ever since the brussel bombings, but people seem to have gotten used to it.

Also, nothing more hilarious than watching two heavily armed soldiers in full combat outfit walk around town with mcdonalds take-away bags in their hands.

>this is what 99% of black people believe.

Cool story Cletus. I'm sure you're an expert in all things nigger.

tight pants, tight bullet grouping

My point is that Sup Forums at large is exactly like libcucks.

>libcucks believe every facebook meme they see as long as it reinforces their views without doing any research
>Sup Forums believe every infographic they see as long as it reinforces their views without doing any research

>libcucks dismiss every opinion that they don't agree with by plugging their ears yelling "racist"
>Sup Forums dismiss every opinion that they don't agree with by plugging their ears and yelling "shill"

I think your conflation of the two is inaccurate. There is a much more open discussion on this board as opposed to Reddit, and most of the "shill" "Jew" "God Emperor" stuff is tongue in cheek. You know this. It's not perfect, but there is no better place to discuss politics unabashedly.

Thats wierd that you think any inner city blacks actually think beyond the next moment.

Suburbia blacks which arent the problem know this to be false. Which is why they moved away from the criminal nignogs.

>>"t-thuh whit man be puttin gun shops and liquor stores on every black street so we kill ourselves! It's they fault we in prison! They be givin us the tools to destroy ourselves!"

While it is a benefit to their living in shitty areas, history shows that if white people want to get rid of a race, we are much more efficient.

though i think we whiteys should admit that asians have attained mastery in the Art of human extermination