What sort of lesson should Ezekiel Elliot glean from his suspension?

What sort of lesson should Ezekiel Elliot glean from his suspension?

Don't chimp out on your gf.

How dirty the NFL is. This has the potential to cut the Cowboys out of the playoffs.

keep your dick away from crazy.

When you're created by a system/O-line, don't miss a single game because when some other guy does just as well or better than you in your absence the world will realize you're a nobody

Stay away from coalburners

>The NFL wants the most popular team and ratings monster to fail
No they're just politically correct pussies playing PR and trying to satisfy the unquenchable, never-ending bloodlust of loud, rabid leftists that will never stop crybullying you until you die.

The o-line system is finished. Zeke is actually playing 12D chess by making it seem he is the difference when his replacement fails.

if youre an athlete its better to have a heroin addiction to have sex

The Cowboys getting punished for going over the non-existentbcap in an uncapped year should be all the proof you need that the league does not give 2 shits about hurting the Cowboys.

Jerry Jones is the only owner in the league that managed to negotiate a deal back in the day where his team gets 100% of the revenue from their merchandise while the rest of the league revenue shares. The other owners are probably cheering for the Cowboys to fail.

he shouldn't play for the cuckboys

>an advisory panel made up of two attorneys, a retired player (Hall of Famer Ken Houston) and the CEO of The Women of Color Network (Tonya Lovelace).

fucking christ Goodell, what a faggot

Don't fuck with white b*tches.

Next time kill the bitch

Also, watch out for Haiti bitches. I hear they throw hex.

Wait so he didn't get charged by the police right,?

the edge on this lord

>glean
not a word

Oh wow another nigger suspended for beating his girlfriend/wife.

I wonder if there's a pattern.

Be above suspicion

Don't commit a crime unless you're prepared to tie off the loose ends

I've given hickies and bruises worse than that bitch got to girls not even fucking, who the fuck believes her shit?

if you're going to beat women, convert to Islam first

This is stupid. Punishment for domestic abuse should be reserved for the niggers that don't do important shit.