FUCK TRUMP

>tfw you found out God Emperor Trump was a filthy Gun Grabber

FUCK TRUMP

>1 post by this ID

>Croatia

Fuck off Mohammd

But hes not so fuck off.

trump is looking into background checks and seeing how he can deny guns to people on watch lists

background checks are popular with both conservatives and democrats and would be a good compromise to get liberals to shut up. also conservatives that support background checks have been ignored by the people who they've elected, so trump is finally actually listening to the people.

he hasnt said whether he will make the no-fly / watch lists more transparent and have due process, so it's too early to get upset

YOU LYIN BUNCH OF PRICKS

>trump
>gun grabber

sage

You lack facts user

Dunno, personally I'm not against more stringent checks on people buying guns, considering the fact that the psycho muslim who shot up Florida was obviously a suspicious and unstable person who has no place owning a gun, yet he legally bought the weapons he used to massacre people just days before he did so. I own guns and that is a problem.

Mohammd? Surely you aren't confusing Croatia (the catholic country) with Bosnia and Bosnia & Herzegovina (the muslim and secular countries)

HIDE SHILL THREADS

IGNORE SHILL POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL POSTERS

>spread the word

You shills are so bad at bantz its fuckin hilarious.

trump knows the shitstorm that is coming and he's trying to ruin his run for president so he doesnt have to deal with it

hillary will be the first and last time we have a women president

Trump has been a flip flopper his whole life. His principles change with the winds.

He had multiple security licenses and a concealed carry permit. He would have probably passed anything you want to put in place. If change the law so you can be placed on a list at the whims of the government and denied guns, you can expect that list to grow very large very quickly

Trump has lost my enthusiastic support but I'm still voting for him solely because the mere thought of Hillary winning the general election keeps me up at night.

So, pretty much just voting for not-Hillary at this point.

For anybody else suggesting noguns for watchlisters, Sup Forums would howl over how everybody will end up on a list.

But because the trump shills here will bend over backwards to contort for their favoured maymay, it's A-ok now.

And now that you've given an inch, you'll have no integrity from which to protest them taking a mile, which they will.

Trump is going to singlehandedly marginalize the entire right, and you tools will play along just to be contrarian little snowflakes.

> background checks

They're already conducted unless it's in a state where you can have private sales i.e. selling a gun to your friend. NoNE of the high profile massing shootings in recent history had guns from private sales.

>I don't know shit about anything because I'm just a stupid science bitch!

>BACKGROUND CHECKS. There has been a national background check system in place since 1998. Every time a person buys a gun from a federally licensed gun dealer – which is the overwhelming majority of all gun purchases – they go through a federal background check. Study after study has shown that very few criminals are stupid enough to try and pass a background check – they get their guns from friends/family members or by stealing them. So the overwhelming majority of people who go through background checks are law-abiding gun owners. When the system was created, gun owners were promised that it would be instant, accurate and fair. Unfortunately, that isn’t the case today. Too many states are failing to put criminal and mental health records into the system – and it should go without saying that a system’s only going to be as effective as the records that are put into it. What we need to do is fix the system we have and make it work as intended. What we don’t need to do is expand a broken system.

>wit

>Hillary winning the general election keeps me up at night

Explain. You know we had a Clinton presidency before right? Did that keep you up at night?

We aren't all Trump dick-huggers here. A lot of us are really pissed off by this and rightfully so.

so then nothing will change and you'll have nothing to be upset about

What the fuck did Ben "Million Merchant Murderer" Garrison tell you? Why didn't you fucking listen?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice... we can't get fooled again.

No, but maybe that was because I was a minor back then...

>Wanting to prevent sandniggers with sympathies/ties to radical Islam from owning firearms is a bad thing.

>Wanting to prevent US citizens who haven't been convicted of any crime from owning firearms because President Hillary said they were meanies is a bad thing

Yes it is Schlomo you scheming asshole

I had a thought yesterday to open up NICS to non-FFLs so folks doing person-to-person transactions can VOLUNTARILY verify buyers IF THEY SO CHOOSE. I do not want to make it mandatory. But this gives the "free market" the ability to choose to self-regulate. I think vast majority of gun owners are cautious and moral people and would do so of their own accord if they were making a sale to somebody they didn't know.

Obviously Jamal and Tyrone won't do it but they wouldn't do it anyway. And I wouldn't have to either if I was selling to somebody I already knew was A-OK.

>Hillary =obama + more muslims. That is a very scary thought to me as well.

Fuck you.

>President Hillary

That only happens if anti-Trump shills have their way.

You do realize this is the position of the NRA, right? You do realize Trump has alluded to "improving" the way we handle Islamic terror (Specifically after a DHS Whistleblower claimed he could have prevented San Bernardino, but was shot down, because his system unfairly targeted Muslims).

>sandniggers
>US citizens
Nope.

OP is retarded. Trump is applying the same persuasion skills he's been using this whole campaign.

First he says something that *sounds* outrageous...

Yes because you can trust future presidents of your 60% white nation to never ever use the watchlist to deprive white "extremists" of their 2nd Amendment rights amirite

Croatia is white and non-muslim retard. The do have gypsies tho

Then the idiotic press takes his bait...

Then Trump laughs in everyone's face when he comes forward with a plan that pleases his supporters and people in favor of gun rights. And he gets to denounce the media for misrepresenting him YET AGAIN.

My personal prediction is that Trump is going to come forward and say that those gun bans are unconstitutional; but it IS constitutional for the president to place a ban on immigration from countries or people that pose a threat to America.

>amirite
No. We don't need a watch list if there are now mudslimes to watch.

Oh yes you do what about all of those evil white male white supremacist terrorists I've been reading about in the Jew York Times and seeing on MSNBC

>evil white male white supremacist terrorists
I hear they are nice guys who mostly shitpost on pottery forums.

Fuck off jew he merely cares about peoples safety and wants to prevent dangerous ppl getting guns

Oh no I heard they have over 9000 assault rifles and they are all killing gaymuslimJewblackchildren

Yes... yes... hehehe

He's not. The NRA doesn't want terrorists getting guns, but they don't support the noguns for watchlists/noflylists until it follows due process, and Trump wants to discuss this potential setup with them.

Context people.

Nothing to see here this is a shill.

this would be pretty lulzy