instagram.com/p/BXrdz9qAL4M/?taken-by=danawhite
instagram.com/p/BXrdc2Ygo-H/?taken-by=danawhite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Conor live press conference

youtube.com/watch?v=W2U89wDcVGY

Schaub is God

*GADOOOSH*

What is your favorite Schaub moment?

Anyone know what time Road FC is on tomorrow? Is it gonna be early because of time zone shit?

tapology.com/fightcenter/events/43411-road-fc-41

5 hours from right now

Conor is speaking now. He said that with 8 oz gloves, Floyd will be done within 2 rounds. Honestly I'm getting scared for Floyd. Conor is speaking with 100% confidence.

I fucking assure you people, Conor will kill this man. Screencap this or whatever.

NATE WAS 200lbs
NATE WAS 200lbs
NATE WAS 200lbs
NATE WAS 200lbs
NATE WAS 200lbs
NATE WAS 200lbs
NATE WAS 200lbs

>Nate was 200lbs

In what fucking world?

6 hours but thanks. I'll probably watch half of it once I wake up since I'm an east coast fag. For once it pays off.

This is the same confidence we saw before the Aldo fight. I'm feeling everything Conor is saying lads. Within 4 rounds this man is going to get KO'd.

Everyone pray for Rich Piana.

Post slip

Conor's right. No small man has beaten Conor. Floyd is simply too small.. it is basic physics a small cranium like that cannot take that power.

Also Conor said that Paulie was concussed after the 2nd spar and I believe him because the whole photos thing was an excuse to escape and run.

It's not unreasonable to think that he cut 30 pounds of water weight, that's only 15% which is doable.

I have, I feel terrible bro. Rich is such a genuine and kind person, his gold digger cunt whore slut bimbo wife can't get any of his money.

In Conor's mind the fight is already done. He's speaking and acting like the fight is over. This is what real confidence feels like. Conor is the law of attraction manifested into one man.. he's literally creating his own reality.

and he used sumo techniques

You like living in a fantasy world Australia poster.

I'll be here after the fight after Conor shocks the world.

well, there it is

>$57 balance

The world is going to be shocked when Mayweather beats him so easily

Post your slip pussy

Literally enough money to fly to vegas and watch the fight live lol

>Floyd in 2 weeks time

Don't really like this narrative going into the fight that Conor is an MMA great
No doubt he's good, but come on ffs. It's just promotion I guess though, but casuals pick it up too much

if floyd is boxing's best he should beat conor in the first round, after all he is an debuting as a boxer

He's 3rd on the p4p list desu

America's first day watching combat sports.

>$57
user, I'm not too sure you're making a good decision here. I want him to win too, but are you really that fucking confident?

It's going to be even more shocked when boxing's undisputed GOAT gets blitzraped in r1.

HARD WORK

fuck was meant for

What happens when a 0-0 fighter goes up against the supposed best?
okay stick to ur stickfooty leaf

>stole all that money
karma, frog

Who /Chan-Mi Jeon/ here? Next fight is in September in Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=02V_JBUGlQw

youtube.com/watch?v=oqPV950nQic

p4p list means nothing.
It's not only made by the media and changing on a whim, but you have one loss and suddenly you're off that list and you were never great. Renan Barao for example, even Aldo

McGregor confirmed Paulie got heemed. I actually think he can do it, lads. Paulie is obviously not on Floyd's level, but he was a world champion and Conor gadooshed him.

How is he not a great? Who else held two titles at once?

>McGregor confirmed
you mean
>McGregor claims

I love her, she's got a real mean streak to her. Hopefully she goes far in the UFC, but that's not too likely lol

she's no Rena though

NOW POINT TO THE EASY WORK
*points*

Thank you based gadoosh poster

He hasn't defended a belt once. He's had a good run up to the first title, but that's nothing new in MMA. You generally go into title fights on Win Streaks.
To even mention him in the same likes as GSP, Jones and Silva is absolutely ludicrous. He needs to defend and prove himself as the true Champion, #1

lmao so these are the angles Schaub was talking about

Conor said he was ill before the first Diaz fight lel

dey dont mewv liek i mewv yea

This is actually relaxing as fuck. Try it, you'll enjoy it.

wtf

never seen that kinda angle in boxing, floyd is gonna die.

capoeira jab

You win the belt, you're the champ. That's it. You don't have to sit around beating up cans, you already beat the best guy in the division. Time to move on and chase greater things. Silva, GSP, Jones, none of them ever held two titles at once.

Who should McGregor have fought? The only legit threat is Khabib, but in all honesty Khabib is a pull out merchant than only makes it to a fight once every two years.

Yeah I used to do it when I was a kid

lol obviously nate is a legit threat

Plus the guy whose an actual well rounded version of him in Tony

Holloway vs McGregor would be a top tier fight right now

Well it's settled then. Max Holloway should just retire, he's obviously #1 now so what's the point ever fighting again. Not like proving yourself as a Champion ever mattered.
A stacked Lightweight division dismissed as cans, bloody hell leafs sort your shit out

Yeah in strawweight it out be tough.

Holloway wasn't even on the radar until he beat Aldo, who had already been deleted completely in mere seconds by Conor. By that time, Conor was already chasing Floyd dollars.

Try again.

Lol since Conor won against Aldo you mean considering Holloway was basically top 5 and 10x better since then

Reading comprehension

Is conor a really shitty boxer pr is he just fucking around he wont give floyd any info?

>nate is a legit threat
Yeah, and Conor beat him, you fucking dolt.

anywhere I can rewatch the old rizin ff6? Was hoping for an archived vid.

@77588175
Almost a (You) but not quite

fuckim tired, cant even shitpost
night heem

The latest Mayweather/McGregor All Access episode. Haven't watched any so far but I'll check this one out.
youtube.com/watch?v=q4-EjhZjbN0

Schaub is going to come back to the UFC and fight at 205lbs, he will beat Jon Jones within two minutes. Dude has been working on his stand up game since he's been out. Schaub has been selling out arenas around the globe, people flocking just to come see his stand up, it's become so good that even Showtime had to get him in to talk about the 2nd biggest fight of the century (Schuab vs AJ will be the biggest).

I'd kill to see Schaub against the 205 elite right now. Bless.

Schaub would get killed by Gian Villante

Nice argument. Go kill yourself for defending some braindead spic that got outboxed in his own weight division by a manlet with less reach than him.

I think you'd be surprised.

I don't think Floyd is that short, Conor.

too bad hes too fat and scared to make 205, Gus would slaughter him then go back to his down syndrome free child and non whore wife. Bless.

is that joe rogan

i will die if he does something like this in the actual fight lmao

i honestly think conor might meme his was into victory with meme magic somehow.
i mean jesus christ look at that shit

rogan confirmed he had staph a while ago

Happy Birthday Artem

>artem is going to make a million dollars off this fight just to cheer on conor
heem me

how you guys doing on heeminders? you need another one?

go learn a skill that can make you money instead of wasting time on this stupid shit

Many have tried to beat the great Artem Lobov, only half have succeeded.

mom made you come upstairs to get the chicken tendies today? must be tough to be you buddy

>the one spending hours on a shitty calendar is calling me a loser
well i don't know what to say other than i'd literally spin your head around your pencil neck with 1 punch.

Who wins Stipe or Cain?

Current Cain or Prime Cain

GUYS! Dana just posted a video of Paulie getting his shit snuffed by Conor

instagram.com/p/BXrdz9qAL4M/?taken-by=danawhite

And another one

instagram.com/p/BXrdc2Ygo-H/?taken-by=danawhite

>For his birthday present Artem asked Conor to knockout floyd on the 26th

p4p cutest bromance desu

lmfao wtf mcgregor is crushing wba champs

wow didn't think we'd ever see it

PAULIE GOT KD CONFIRMED