Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
youtu.be/mu-TZpGdszA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow realky made me thinj!

>1 post by this ID

what is this trying to say?

Herp, really makes you derp

Americans believe that cure is better than prevention. They don't seem to see that by the time you realise there's a spree shooting going on someone's already been shot, and all the self-appointed guardians of liberty and the public with their concealed carry bazookas don't have enough firepower to bring that poor bastard back to life. It's also why you see the peculiarly American idea that lawsuits are an effective way of policing corporate activity; for someone to launch a lawsuit they have to _already be damaged_, and all the money in the world won't cure asbestosis or black lung or bring a dead husband, father, brother back.

I'm not saying that guns should be banned or anything of the sort. I'm in favour of concealed carry because I want to be able to defend _myself_. But the argument that concealed carry prevents spree killings because the shooter is shot before he can do "real damage" probably doesn't hold water with the families of the sacrificial victim required to oust the spree shooter as a spree shooter, and it doesn't hold water with me. Concealed carry is beneficial for you, but don't pretend it helps anyone else. You're not a hero if you can't save everyone.

>muh demasculization meme

Not a fucking argument.

>paragraph picture
>slide thread

sage and ignore

not an argument

Hide, ignore, do not reply to shill posts.

Sup Forums cleanup

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

>Respect
>current year
ahahahahhaha

>Hurr durr what is deterrence, please rape my face

You're so right, OP! That's why the police dont' need guns either! Why they hell should they equip guns at all, when the magical shooter will just kill them before they draw the weapon?

>spree killers are planning to get out of their attacks alive

>I'm not saying that guns should be banned or anything of the sort. I'm in favour of concealed carry because I want to be able to defend _myself_. But the argument that ARMED POLICE prevent spree killings because the shooter is shot before he can do "real damage" probably doesn't hold water with the families of the sacrificial victim

I guess we should disarm police, then.

sage

fuck off britfag, watch some more john wayne.

low quality shitpost, you're dishonouring your flag m8

Your error is assuming I want to get rid of concealed carry.

I don't.

I'm just pointing out the flaw in the argument that concealed carry prevents spree killings. Police don't prevent spree killings either. Reactive measures - which include concealed carry and armed police - cannot prevent spree killings.

There is no cure for spree killings, only prevention. You can't stop a spree killing unless you stop it before it starts, because every spree killing, no matter how short, no matter how "few" victims, is a failure and a tragedy.

I agree with you about the cure thing but even if we banned or restricted guns it won't change a thing except give criminals (blacks, cartels, minorities in general) a field day on the US and white America.

Guess I should just lie down and take the bullet, huh? Well I mean I will because I'm Australian and I have no liberty but I'm RPing as an American here.

>britfag

three words

RULES OF NATURE

youtu.be/mu-TZpGdszA

Really, you use police to protect you from criminals there? You must have the most polite rapist! Over here they're done raping you by the time you can even call the police

Really? You don't use self defence in Europe? Wow, you must have very agressive criminals. Over here, they're scared of having their skull blown off.

GTFO you baitposting shill

But if we all have them then they can't shoot everyone that fast.

>defence

That's why your country's fucked

1 post by this id

now 2 because bump

My stand suggests The Emperor. Fuck off.