Your country

>your country
>What country or race or religion are you afraid of?
Japan

China(mainly its goverment.I wanna they become democracy early.
RIP.Liu Xiaobo)

japan pls ldp has been ruling japan since ww2 that's not democracy if you ask me

China

Too many people

I think so,too.

not true. besides its foundation being in 1955, they felt from power a couple of times.

if china was forced into democracy it would be the same, a dictatorial party ruling the country and politics for the majority of the time with the opposition being always powerless

I thought America controlls japan and korea

yes and no
regardless the opposition parties in those countries are completely powerless

it doesnt help that the japanese opposition parties are fucking incompetent hacks.

none.

ironic isn't it? you guys could've been dealing with a Taiwan the size of the mainland instead of the communists.

We do. When we say "jump", gooks and japs are expected to say "how high? master"

That's right.
We are slave of America.
But We have no choice except accept the reality to guard our countries from fucking North Korea and CHINA.

>your country
USA!
All the Europeans.

and America controlled by deep state (which is controlled by the jews (who are controlled by the worm of the capital (witch is controlled by the dreaming Beelzebub)))

they do a lot of underhanded tactics and loads of corruption

such as using media to reveal scandals while protecting their own, scandals in those places are not just simple things to brush away, they mostly lead to political death or suicide

I knew it, once America's done with everyone they're planning to dominate Europe, their greatest competitor

>you guys could've been dealing with a Taiwan the size of the mainland instead of the communists.
That is only what our goverment dicided so.
I think Tiawan is not China.That's a country

>I wanna they become democracy early.
>then they vote to invade Taiwan and Japan

Democracy is not for uneducated subhuman.

>then they vote to invade Taiwan and Japan
What's evidense?The goverment dicided that.doesn't it?
I think there are no vote system in China

>USA
>None? Maybe China
I'm worried purely in terms of military capabilities. A chinese first strike combined with a cyberattack into NORAD has the potential to do massive damage to US infrastructure and could wipe out every US base in WESTPAC. We'd be fighting a pacific war from Norfolk, VA. Of course, nuclear retaliation is imminent in that case, and they wouldn't survive much longer after that. I'm aware that chinese nuclear capabilities (with regard to number of warheads) are quite limited, but their missile technology is worrisome to say the least.
I'm worried about the civilians of other nations, too. A chinese first strike would kill millions of South Koreans, Indians, Australians, and Japanese, to say nothing of their major SCS competitors Vietnam and the Philippines.

So, yeah. Something to think about before you sleep tonight.

t. butthurt separatist

t. Mainlander

no large country is direct democracy for that same reason

They wouldn't do too much damage imo
If things were started it would be the international community coming down on them hard.
Europe isn't exactly our bitch, but I doubt they would side with China if they were aggressors.
The real victim would be the international economy. A ton of it's industrial power floats on the back of debt funded Chinese industry.

chinks cant handle any crisis. all they can do under the situation would be go full censorship and even ccp doesnt want it cause it would bring them as a whole nation in an even more unexpectable unstable situation. they are too naive skeptical and insecure to handle a national crisis like a war. once it comes, its gonna be a complete clusterfuck. they could suddenly stand against ccp to bring down the regime, and ccp knows it. thus it cant be their choice.

you should be scare of your japshit land that is willing to kill you by encouraging you to be a corporate slave.

anyway why the fuck has this recaptchas animation become so fucking goddamn slow. its beyond annoying and gets me farther away from int

This thread is very intersting seeing real asians and not some english teachers arguing. I will do my part of course

1. Germany
2. UNironically africans ,arabs are subhuman child traffickers ,but atleast they have somewhat of an intelllect africans are just braindead dumb ,they have most of the time the mental capacity of a 6 year old.

This. Dictatorship is the best way to keeping subhumans in their own land.

>inb4 everyone respond China
I feel numb after media keep bombing "China is gonna invade us!!!!!" for more than 60 years.

Man those devious chinks...

Where the white wimmins at, chang?

Japan, what's wrong?

You know your dumb tricks won't save you, Japan.

Time to switch one master for another.

whats this. looks like a stupid conspiracy theory or usual chink propaganda which is obviously fake. wonder why you diaspora chink and ccp sympathizers manage to be tricked by these blatant garbage over and over again

nobody cares bout chinkly point and what bongs do unless you are like me reading bong media on a daily basis. japan is gonna withdraw from bongland cause of brexshit

you are gonna get a chance to seize their infrastructures and shit.

Flag
Japan.

You guys hide behind free trade to cheat on the system by using underhanded tactics to drive foreign companies to bankruptcy and take over foreign countries and their economies with the impunity to place all the demands you like on them, while you try to block the access into your local market to foreign companies (and harasses them by imposing unfair regulations on them) but cynically claims it's open.

I want you, China and Korea, but particularly you, to leave this place and to cancel any trade agreement you might have suscribed with our disgovernment (since we're an attractive land for resourceless countries because our abundance of them)

I'm particularly wary of the zealots that (still ruin your country) and that caused such a big tragedy in Asia driven by no justification but their inflated egos, inflated sense of self worth and their delusions of grandeur.

>block the access into your local market to foreign companies
And this is why Apple dominates smartphones in Japan despite Sony, Fujitsu, Sharp, etc... existing right?

>your country
Poland
Poland (government only - every government since 1696 & special forces agencies since 1945) - I want it become less commie, more free market place with guns and all the freedom shit.

>OOkraine
>white people / Orthodox Christians (mainly because of the Bosnian genocide)