Why is Trump, doing rallies in Texas? Is his polls numbers that bad? He should focus on Ohio and Pennsylvania...

Why is Trump, doing rallies in Texas? Is his polls numbers that bad? He should focus on Ohio and Pennsylvania, instead of a Republican stronghold like the great state of Texas.

I think he was doing a bunch of fundraisers there. Since there are a lot of Republicans there, its a good place to fundraise.

Texans are grade cucks so he has to make sure they don't fuck up.

He's doing fundraisers. The one in houston tonight is 10 grand a plate.

Like every other promise he made he is going back on being self funded too.

He is going overwhere, no other candidate has ever done rallies like this so early. They just go away and do ads and visit FL/OH/VA maybe NH, and that is it. He's made the most visits, and answered the most questions on all the networks of any candidate.

>0.5 has been put into your account, thank you for contributing to the "I'm with her" campaign.

He announced this multiple times at the end of the republican primaries, keep up with the news.

Texas is 45% Latino. Trump could be the reason Texas Turns blue.

I should have gone shit.

38%

Those are beautiful Americans. Would have loved to join them with my own riot shield and carry.

>reptilian primaries

Yeah but whites are less than 50%

Texas is not 45% Hispanic. Its at 38%.

Why the fuck not? We're ~140 days away, he needs to appear all across the country.

yes, because of illegals.

45% if you count Tejanos which identify as Latino.

>Texas is 45% Latino.
Do Mexican Intellectuals just pull numbers out of their ass?

I know it's sad :( I hate all these illegals crawling around.

doesn't matter "Latino" isn't a race. Shut your dumb Mexican mouth.

More like 60% hispanic. Easily double after factoring illegals they leave out of the count.

45% of people in Texas have Hispanic ancestry.

>doesn't matter "Latino" isn't a race. Shut your dumb Mexican mouth.

Says increasingly nervous Trump fag

Hi, Texans. You guys are great (no steers/queers).

Make America Great Again.

How much of a faggot do you have to be to wear clothes of a political candidate? I would vote for Trump if I were in the US, but never stoop so low as that.

One president for all Americans.

Am i wrong?

Simple Definition ofLatino

:a person who was born or lives in South America, Central America, or Mexico or a person in the U.S. whose family is originally from South America, Central America, or Mexico

I just copied and pasted the first Google result, I should have left out a simple definition, I wasn't trying to sound smug or condescending

He is funding for GOP candidates, not his own campaign. At least that's how it was when he was in Atlanta on Wed -- not sure on other cities.

>dumb mexitard thinks that Texas will vote blue in the next two decades
The only blue parts of the state are where almost nobody lives except for Mexican immigrants and Austin. Almost everywhere else is solid red.

We're talking about a voter demographic that identifies as Latino. I don't care if you want to call it a race or not - it doesn't matter.

So because of their ancestry they are all going to vote Dem? I have German ancestry in me. Does that mean I am going to be a cuck and vote and Shill for Hillary?

So some one from Germany could go and live in Argentina. And then come to America and he is considered a Latino? JUST

>He thinks Tejanos are like California's Chicanos

Tejanos hate Mexico and illegals
They vote overwhelming conservative

Your grasp of the English language is poor. I said "could" which is classified as a qualifier in your tongue, but you already knew that.

No I was just saying that he wasn't entirely wrong, but it isn't texan Hispanics that have been here since forever that are the problem it's the filthy wetbacks pouring in thinking Texas should rejoin Mexico. The last people who want that are the Hispanics who chose to stay here in Texas when we gained independence and joined the us. Generational Hispanics in Texas I have found are the most anti immigration people out there.

Sure. A German born in Argentina that's primary language is Spanish (a Latin based language) would be called a Latino.

Are you Mexicans legitimately butthurt about Trump this bad or are you just shitposting? I don't mean just you but every Mexican I've seen on here seems to legitimately get upset and angry with Trump.

He's still got six months. Save the swing states till later so it's greaser in their minds.

So some one from Italy could go and live in Argentina 2 day. And then come to America and he is considered a Latino? Because his primary language is italian(a Latin based language) would be called a Latino.

How'd that Name come about?

Haven't been here since December 2014 and Moot nuking Sup Forums with cuck audio

Because Texarump will become a stronghold if he looses. The will seceede and have 54% of all US armament snd military infrastructure. Texas is also a self sustaining state, unlike most.

C-Can Arizona join you?

Fuck off we're full.

You guys are fucked.

We'll bring our own land.

It's more of a statement now that people wearing trump stuff are getting attacked.

They're basically saying "try to attack us"

>implying Texas voter precincts will let illegals vote like Commiefornia

Kek