Unpopular Sup Forums opinions

ITT we post unpopular Sup Forums opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/fan-bao-chinese-tech-startups-new-wave-innovation-2017-7/?IR=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brits aren't very good at giving out or handling banter.

traps are gay

the chinese aren't that bad at all

Race-mixing is unacceptable an Islam is the future for Europe

Turks > Greeks

I think Americans are fine.

Anime is bad and gay

True
True

Every other post is a yellowfever fag or Canadian/Aussie/Kiwi so that's not an unpopular opinion. Try again.

true

american posts are so dumb it become interesting

true
funny*

Australian shitposting was never that funny

big tits > flat chest

fight me

Only good thing to ever come out of that meme was Dark moot. The rest is just aussie dick sucking.

I love seeing pics of the goofball with the hat

it became a meme and too many teenagers thought they could engage in the bants and often it became tryhard.

>see the most mild joke from an Australian
>gets 20 (you)'s
It was pitifully newfag at times

>state sponsored hacking
>great firewall of china
>bad drivers
>pollution everywhere
>commoners shit everywhere
>ugly sounding language
>copy all western products and designs
>"invaded" canada via housing market
>iron grip over tibet
>chinese fishermen get "lost" in other nations' waters
>shitty quality products

asking for sauce isn't a bad thing

asking for sauce btw

i hate rogue one

>asking for sauce on a watermarked image
Brainlet

I like /leftypol/ more than Sup Forums

They are both cancer.

me too

but I think Sup Forums hates it too

at least Sup Forums made good memes back in the day

/leftypol/ was never good
literally r*ddit-tier

being a KL virgin is not that bad, sex is widely overrated and having sex doesn't automatically give you normie status.
I admire China more than the US.
American art deco makes my dick hard
Almost every chart and map found on the internet is pure BS.
US deserved 9/11

No race is better than other. Some cultures are better than others though.

>I admire China more than the US.
>American art deco makes my dick hard
>US deserved 9/11
A mexican intellectual's mind is a fascinating thing

>he saw the watermark over those thiddies
confirmed gay manlet who needs to get his priorities straight

I mean, the american government deserved 9/11 for all the murder torture, etc it commited. But the american people are just as innocent as the people the american government killed. Innocent blood is not cleaned by more innocent blood.

I like you guys, but I also hate how you have it too well compared to all the shit you have pulled off on the world.

The attack just enabled even more of what you are bitching about at an unprecedented scale, definitely didn't benefit anyone besides the security industry.

America has done more for the world than any other culture/civilization

The Japan/Korea rivalry isn't funny in the slightest and is just annoying, and Ikibey is one of the best posters on this board

The Jews have been right about the Muslims for a long time, they need to be wiped out.

I hate politics.

I am not Greek

I didn't say I'm glad it happened, or that it was good, but it sure as hell wasn't undeserved.

xD we deserved it

Yeah so where's the mass terror attacks in Germany? Russia? North Korea? Vietnam? Spain? Mongolia?
All countries that did shit far worse than us.

Agreed, but Sup Forums leans gay and pedo

and apparently 3rd world since they like butts.

Bit defensive there. Those countries aren't relevant to what he's saying.

Again, he didn't say innocent people deserved to die, but if a nation goes around killing foreign citizens (which the USA undeniably did and still does) then it should expect a reaction eventually.

foreign citizens that posed a threat to the United States or it's interests

Any nation would do this

Canadians don't deserve all the hate they get (and their flag is nice)

Turks are ok

Japan should be nuked into oblivion

Spain is the whitest country in Western Europe

Sudaca governments are all evil corrupt and racist. You all deserved to be made into banana-republics by a superior nation ayyy it is God's will.

>foreign citizens that posed a threat to the United States or it's interests
Come on, are you denying innocent people die in drone strikes?

And you really think left-wing governments in South America also posed a serious threat to the US?

this

Japanese posters are the best posters on the board. (Except for every other country)

Conspiracy theories about Jews are almost 100% crap almost 100% of the time. When they do happen they're conspiracies of one narcissistic Jewish asshole and his narcissistic non-Jewish friends, like Soros or that Darth Vader looking guy in the Bush Administration.

Black people are people, and being - on average - dumber doesn't make them worse people. It also doesn't make them low achievers or slow brained in every case.

I'd rather Islam didn't go away. I'm no fan of Islam but realistically, it won't go away, so we might as well make an accommodation with the best kind of Islam we can find.

The indisputable intellectual and technological superiority of Nordic people is very much disputable. Until recently they were accomplished in fishing and keeping cows and destroying civilizations, and nothing else.

>putting on a proxy just to pretend to be a jap arguing with a korean who is also most likely a proxy or English teacher
Strange world we live in tbqh

>unpopular Sup Forums opinions
>posts unpopular Sup Forums opinions
Couldn't handle the angry replies over there?

Greeks, albenians krauts, and swedes are white. Also, Europe should open border for kebab rapefugees and embrace the religion of peace and tolerance.

Islam isn't so bad

Merkel made a mistake in 2015 but is seriously trying to rectify the position and shouldn't be remembered very harshly

Germany is not "the consistent destroyer of Europe" and it (the region, I know it has was only united in 1871) has been a great contributor to science, philosphy, medicine, literature, music etc. for hundreds of years. Also Wilhelm II, Luther, Arminius dindu nuffin

uk.businessinsider.com/fan-bao-chinese-tech-startups-new-wave-innovation-2017-7/?IR=T

There should be a third World War so France can redeem herself from WW2 and possibly end Germany

Well... yes. :D Also that kind of stuff does show up on here, it just isn't a 100% echochamber.

The European ethnicities & cultures have to be reformed and reshaped (preferably fast & violently) to the point where discrimination based on religion, race & class are obsolete and cannot intervene with civil & humanitarian advancement anymore.
The Maghreb states, aswell as Lebanon, Egypt, Turkey and Israel will join the EU with the mediterranean expansion by 2020.
Donald Trump's absolute incompetence as a leader is the greatest threat to humankind right now.
American foreign politics have caused EVERY minor and major conflict in history since WW2.

Has done more bad.

They've also allowed the North Korean tumor to metastasize.

asians are in general very ugly. even the most beautiful ones arent better than a mediterranean/european woman.

Both are pretty bad, but I'd agree that Turks are a slightly better pile of shit than Greeks

>American foreign politics have caused EVERY minor and major conflict in history since WW2.

I thought this was universally accepted

America is the modern Roman Empire

roman empire used to conquer places not start pretty much useless proxy-wars that lead to their eventual loss.

I hate big boobs

I think the majority actually prefers R1 over Ep7

>I admire China more than the US
Take off that proxy, Wu.

why do you feel the need to use the word "roman"?
i agree that current america is an empire in everything but name but why do some people call it roman? america is modern, unique empire that is not like some other one that existed before

This tbqh.

This is like the only acceptable picture of her.
Why are Chinks so retarded with their make-up?

Slavic women are overrated