Why do americans enjoy weak beers?

why do americans enjoy weak beers?

weak beers for weak people

To stay hydrated, we avoid being full-blown alcoholics until our thirties

Literal fucking pisswater.

Actually no, even pisswater is better since atleast it has a distinct taste.

*rednecks

beer dehydrates you

Had an Australian beer when I was in Florida, forgot the name of it but it was top tier. Will definitely take that over the shit we have mass produced here.

Americans are some of the most war-mongering people on Earth.

Doesn't mean they aren't weak.

>he thinks a man can be weak when he's throwing around 300 pounds of fat
As Americans grow fatter, they grow stronger.

Don't you have mobility scooters for that?

>europeans calling anyone weak
>especially scandinavians

your cultures and conviction are so weak that your citizens are thoroughly Americanized and you allow 3rd world savages into your countries en masse

Americans unironically filter down their beers with water

>finns
>scandis
Most burgers never even served, bruh.

good post

humiliatingly bad post

BTFO

>AB-INBEV beer is american beer

Try one of our craft beers, you cunt.

>196 mil barrels of beer produced
>15,6 mil barrels craft beer

Hmm.

We had good beer, then our invasion-loving government imported a few million Germs because they screwed their own countries up. Then the Germs gave us *really* good beer. Then their cousins started a war with us and Europe and suddenly we hated Germs and everything Germish and doing irrational things like turning our own beer industry -> stale water.

Dogfish 90 minute is lit desu senpai

So sad.

>make legal age to drink 21
>sell watered down beer to desperate young adults
>immense placebo affect ensues and your costumers go to school the next day ranting about how "wasted" they were drinking your "straight savage" beer

whats to point of drinking strong beer? you can drink wine instead which is more patrician.

>drink a normal strength beer
>black out halfway through
>wake up in a courtroom and see wife covered in bruises

had to switch to bud light after that and maybe I should eat more just to be safe

Hey buddy, the Sup Forums board is two blocks down

>you allow 3rd world savages into your countries en masse
Yeah. Sometimes an American gets in. It's the worst!

I think it had more to do with those German families spawning a line of yank descendants that kept making the beer cheaper.

story time?

I was just trying to meme up the alcohol tolerance stereotype

Our brewing culture got completely fucked by prohibition. When it got repealed everyone had forgotten how to make beer.

That being said, these days we have local/regional craft brews that rival plenty of stuff in Europe. You just have to avoid the big names like Bud or Miller.

so that we can drink more so that we have empty cans to practice counting numbers

Both high and low ABV beers are becoming popular in the microbrew community, the macro pisswater is just for rednecks, college kids, and events. I had a sixpack of an 8% IPA last nite and ended up getting emotional over an Sup Forums thread.

Why do people enjoy beer? I drink liquor to get drunk, and beer doesn't taste good enough to drink just to drink it

It's no meme, it seems.

College students don't drink beer. They prefer hard liquor.

That was literally hundred years agi, you've had millions of immigrants since and it hardly had that big of an impact here, the most lasting effect is the change in drinking culture.

lol

im pretty lightweight
it's nice and easy on the wallet

Well, driving you mobility scooter to the box from which you control a drone over what ever shithole does not make you strong.

I lived in some of the most beer tasting obsessed parts of the country and I could never stand it when people would order a coors lite in a bottle off the bar.

Drove me nuts

>College students don't drink beer.
what the fuck am i reading

>Brazilian owned beer companies are considered american
>the only american beer foreigners have had are brazilian owned

Short of constantly gulping down liquor 4 corners is a really fast way to get drunk off cheap beer with all the running around you do.