Why does the state of Belgium even exist...

Why does the state of Belgium even exist? Wouldn't it make for sense for the Walloons to join France and the Flemings to join the Netherlands?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185723/Soldiers-forced-shout-bang-bang-training-ammunition-shortages-Dutch-army.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're the ones who created this shithole to mess up with France. Fucking Anglo cunts.

After napoleon was defeated your country was butthurt and wanted to weaken us, so they stolen our clay, all this clay is french.

Also they aren't germanic, but germanized gauls in denial .

Buffer zone.

The whole planet is french clay laying for the taking. Not even memeing.

Deal with your radical Algerian diaspora shitting up your OWN country first, frogfag.

True; in fact most of the humans aren't humans but humanized french in denial

Add to this all the cunts we participated in creating or gave a significant part of their whatever they have and you get close to the whole world...

>the Eternal Anglo asking why Belgium exists

I could explain it in detail but I dont think you or anyone really cares (including Belgians). People just love to repeat the "created by the English to spite the French" meme and there will be no way to stop that.

Not that this doesn't mean Belgium should actually exist these days. Walloons have been fucking our shit up for the last half century and it's time to put a stop to it.

I'm so glad the British got here before you could lay your froggy hands on this land

Obviously, the anti-democratic union called the EU could only function when it's settled in a non-country.

and then you all join germany and we will dance together all night, shooting muslim, eating cake and live a good life.

powerfull belgians had a conflict with the dutch king in 1830, managed to get international funding/approval. we then were in chronological order walloons, germans, and EU's bitch.

is it a sign???

It's to keep the French and Dutch from fighting each other (i.e. preventing WW3).

Honestly. You think that the Dutch could defend themselves from ANYONE right now? They are too busy sniffing each other's assholes and listening to shit techno music with their floppy hair and cold, annoying horse faced women to actually do anything other than complain about everything around them and blame everyone else for anything they were supposed to do.

Source: Dutch guy (me).

South Africa with the bantz.

They could defend themselves better than you could retake Gibraltar, Alejandro.

And just because your a Bourbon doesn't mean your Dutch.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185723/Soldiers-forced-shout-bang-bang-training-ammunition-shortages-Dutch-army.html

Yep. They are good at stuff. The cheese eating polder monkeys.

Eikels.

Yeah, yeah, Jeroen. You'd be so much happier without those filthy walloons. Time to vote Bart, with his bonds to Europe I'm sure he'll fix that for you.

NO NO NO

FLANDERS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT

I don't want Flanders to be fucked by another demographic. Flanders alone always votes right wing and other regions fuck up consistently.

WE DON'T WANT YOU

t. Antwerp muslim

This is the reality we're facing, these Walloons are sucking us dry time and time again while also voting left and screwing us over in government.

What are you even implying? I know the French are generally too stupid to convey any real messages, but you're taking the cake.

An Antwerp muslim would never vote for an independent Flanders because the left would consistently lose!

Let the walloons be independant

Tfw I live at the nipple

The idea that Belgium was created to spite the French is a fake meme : the state created at the end of napoleonic was the united kingdom of the Netherlands, wich united Belgium and the Netherlands in 1815.

Belgium became an independent state in 1830, after a small revolution supported by France.

In history the southern low countries aka Belgium were almost never a part of France.

thanks to globalism, one day it wont. the nation state is dying