The forces of degeneracy are too strong, Trump will lose

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/california/statements/2016/may/02/donald-trump/donald-trumps-claim-about-receiving-most-votes-eve/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

would you mind putting in the slightest bit of effort into your shitposting?

>hurr trump is gonna win
>never mind that anyone who openly supports him gets ridiculed, made fun of, physically assaulted
>nevermind he's getting crushed in all the polls
>nevermind that he fucked up monumentally with the fag club shooting saying 'hurrr I was right' even though the shooter was a fag himself
>nevermind trump constantly shoots himself in the foot so its impossible for him to attract new voters

He's reached his ceiling. He wont get over 40%. Itll be the biggest landslide since goldwater. Stop being delusional

It was Tony Blair, don't ask me how I know but it was Tony Blair who killed Jo Cox and then he pinned it on the other guy

Spread the facts lads and show them the truth

Yes, I think he will lose in the end. Americans are to brainwashed

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS!!

Your demoralization tactics will not work Hill Shill

It's not even "degeneracy" which is making Trump lose, it's Trump himself. He's refused to put forth serious policy proposals, he's flipped flopped on pretty much everything, and he's not even trusted or liked by his own base.

Hillary Clinton has many of the same flaws but she manages to act Presidential, and is a better speaker by far. Trump's act may entertain voters in the short run but it won't get him any votes beyond the dissatisfied working class.

>le shill!!!!11one

So being realistic is being a shill? Being delusional and screaming 'shill' is ok?

>that copypasta
O Canada

Even if he has 0.1% chance to win, even if that chance is Hillary getting a stroke on vote day, we will not be broken.

Whatever trump is, he's still better than hillary

Lol @ all these Hillary shills. Trump has the most primary votes in history. Saying that this won't even be a close race eliminates your credibility as a shit poster.

Trump is a bit of a degenerate himself desu

>Trump has the most primary votes in history

In republican history*

A little bit? I love the man but he has done a lot of degenerate things.

>anyone who supports him is ridiculed
That must be why he's gained millions of social media followers in the last week
>muh polls
The polls have a heavy sample bias, and all but two of them were taken pre-Orlando
>muh fag shooter
You probably think Santa Claus is real too

Trump, in truly anonymous and bi-partisan online polls beats Hillary every time. The media and SJW's can stop people from supporting him in public as much as they want. Doesn't change the fact that they'll still vote for him in November when their vote is secret.

tl:dr it's a shill thread, the Trump train is coming, sage goes in all fields

>77592327

I'm not even going to give you a (You). This is typical of the pathetic damage control that delusional trumpkins wheel out every time trump is criticized. I'm not going to bother responding to your type because you're beyond reason

>a fucking leaf

Not an argument friend-o

>Polls

Even if he does lose (and he's got a significantly better chance than the polls indicate because gimmick/celebrity candidates tend to overperform, if Jesse Ventura and Arnold Schwarzenegger are anything to go by), the damage he is doing to the press and cuckservatism is doing a hell of a lot more good than 4 years of jeb would have.

Just let that sink in - purely as a candidate, he has already negged more pozholes than anyone would have believed a year ago.

And his votes were fractional compared to the democratic turnout.

nope.rar
politifact.com/california/statements/2016/may/02/donald-trump/donald-trumps-claim-about-receiving-most-votes-eve/

First debate hasn't even happened yet leaf.

Ramadan isn't even halfway over.

The Olympics haven't happened yet.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK OFF YOU FUCKING LEAF.

That's from may 2nd you idiot. Now he's reached it

Lots of time still, lots of things can happen.

Even if he does fail, there's a useful lesson here.

Someone standing outside of the mainstream saying redpilled things can succeed.

He just needs to be less of a human joke than Trump is.

>He's refused to put forth serious policy proposals, he's flipped flopped on pretty much everything, and he's not even trusted or liked by his own base.

So like a male Hillary Clinton?

>Someone standing outside of the mainstream saying redpilled things can succeed

Trump is a massive bluepill. Just less so than the others

Yeah, no.

sage

Heres my f....FUCK YOU, Canacuck.

>1 literally who professor says trump will win as a joke
>some dipshits actually believe it

This is pretty funny

Worst case scenario, Trump loses in a landslide, the Republican party is fractured, broken, and we get cucks like the Bush family, Paul Ryan, and Lindsey Graham the fuck out of power and there can be a new conservative party that rises from the ashes that isn't full of neocons, televangelists, and Israeli cocksuckers.