Daily reminder Sup Forums that diversity has strengthened our nation's not weaken them

Daily reminder Sup Forums that diversity has strengthened our nation's not weaken them

(you)

Nice proxy or the memes are true. Either way, fuck off.

SWEDEN YES

How are you enjoying your diverse day Norway?

fuck off yourself racist!

Than how come China is growing more prosperous and more powerful while being homogeneous and lack diversity?

I mean it's not like different races occupy different neighbourhoods and have prejudice against other races that lead to fights/ social disharmony.

It's not like those races have incompatible beliefs and lower IQ's that cannot survive in a high IQ society

Make me, you smelly shit-skin.

I have gained so much being around smelly poos, dumb ahmeds, noisy changs, violent chugs, and obnoxious oogas.

Asians are smarter.
Black people are stronger.
Indians are shittier.

(((Sweden)))

False
False
True

God dammit non whites are ugly!

just like ancient rome! YES!

i'm surprised no one has made an eternal swede edit yet

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS!!!!!!!!

Do you want to become South Africa 2.0? The rate you're going it won't be long before you do.

It's not having a diverse population that bothers me.

Its the fact that we spend all of our time focusing on our differences that kills me. Doing that shit causes people to start seeing regular folk as strangers and outliers when you make skin color or religion a focal point in culture.

If we focused on what's similar we wouldn't live in such a jagged and divided culture.

Wait...that picture....I remember seeing it ages ago on my freshman year of highschool, in the english language textbook

Nope.
Technology has been the basis of all progress, ever. You just need an underlying social system.

>Daily reminder Sup Forums that diversity has strengthened our nation's not weaken them
I know OP is bait, but I'm curious what is actually meant by that phrase.

In what quantifiable way are nations 'stronger' through diversity? I really do want to know what the metric is, or whether it's just a bullshit meaningless phrase.

>Implying we weren't diverse already
Nigger what?