Would Sup Forums still support Donald Trump if he were a faggot?

Would Sup Forums still support Donald Trump if he were a faggot?

Not a chance

only if he was bi instead of a full blown fag.

No.

I guess I wouldn't mind if he liked dick. I prefer a candidate that is straight though. Maybe Cruz should have been the nominee.

This.

Of course. I would support the Donald, if he was black, hispanic, an alien, a squid or guacamole bowl.

I would totally be okay on the condition that he forbids sectarian LGBT organizations.

Nice hypothetical faggot.

sage

Can you imagine how hot his husbands would be?

This. I'm tolerant as fuck

would you still support Donald Trump if he were a lizard?

If I was a complete narcissist, I might try and capitalize on it like Milo did.

Nature abhors a vacuum. If the cons are willing to throw money at me, I might be their token faggot.

He's not though

he is a faggot in my book

so why would I care

I don't support gay people, so no I wouldn't vote for him.

I would support Trump even if he was the George Soros Jew himself because at least he makes the end of the world entertaining. He could he a communist cuckold that wants to genocide white people and I would still pick him over Bernie or Hillary because they are just as bad except they don't want to crash the plane with no survivors while chanting "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

There are no alternatives at this point. If all 3 are going ruin the US to kill us, I at least want to enjoy the show with Trump at the wheel

Fuck yes. The entertainment level would be even higher than it already is.

Who cares?

this desu senpai

Trump is a (small) chance at really Making America Great Again, and a good chance of fucking up.

Hillary/Bernie are a 100% chance of Making America Shit Even More So Than Now.

Either way, I would rather America go down entertaining potential greatness (and dank memes) than see a soulless crushing of America that is guaranteed to happen under Hildog.

I think you forgot this Estonia-bro

I would but
>not an argument

I wouldn't have a problem if he was gay but I sure as hell wouldn't vote for him if he came on Sup Forums and samefagged without realizing there are ID's

This. Flamboyant gay Trump would be absolutely incredible. Just think of the bantz.

As long as he keeps promoting the same policies, why not? We like Milo Yiannopoulos so why not a gay Trump?

>Inb4 flag

B T F O
B T F
B T
B

No.

Yes because I'm not a dumb cunt.

Wow bro nice dubs btw

I think he was "only pretending to be retarded" for some sexual fanatsy

I don't care if he was an Australian or Canadian as long as he used the same rhetoric and I genuinely believed he would try to implement it.

the president's role is quite limited but it can usually set the culture for how the houses operate, these sycophants are almost more interested in getting their names on legislation than the contents of legislation. Doing nothing under a Trump presidency would be a bad thing in their eyes.

No, I wouldn't care if he tactically reloaded sausage in his stinkwhistle.

Frist time sliding boards? We've all been there.

he is a faggot

>confirmed

Wait wtf he's gay? No way in hell i'm voting for him now.

>(9 posts by this ID)

of course
I vote for policy, not fucking cosmetic changes to a politician.

As long as he never brought it up , sure.

>Ctrl
>Shift
>I

C H E C K ' D
R E K ' T
K E K ' D

Yes actually. Either he's gone rogue or he's operating on such a different level it's hopeless anyway.

>all samefag
I don't know whether I should laugh or feel sad.

shiiiiit

Wait Trump isn't gay?

Of course! I dont care about who you fuck, I care about how can make america great again.
>implying Milo as the first husband would't be a great source of liberal tears

Wow, top shill indeed

Of course they would. Trump is just a cult of personality. It isn't about the issues.

Guy literally has policies against place like Sup Forums and it doing shit against the 2nd amendment, and yet trumptards still support him. Trump could make sucking black cock mandatory and Sup Forums would claim to have loved sucking BBC all along...because MUHH MAGA. Trump isn't politician he is a fucking cult leader. As long as Trump acts like a bully and yells, he can make his retarded followers do whatever dumbass shit he wants.