It's time we have sensible gun control laws in the USA

The thread

Assault rifles are banned
Sage

I agree, we should repeal the NFA and GCA, and distribute military surplus to the CMP like we used to.

AR-15 isn't an assault rifle. The right to bear arms is enshrined in America's identity. If you don't like it, fuck off back to some other country instead, don't try and change the US

I could kill 50 americans with my bare hands, do you realize how big of pussies liberals are? I can walk and take out an entire room of them with relative ease

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS!!!!!

> 1 post by this ID
SAGE

>no one should be able to kill 50 people, period

You don't need an assault rifle to do that

Sage goes in all fields

>Hehe but corrupt power-hungry governments should :'^)

What's the AR in AR-15 stand for without googling it?

They should just ban killing people tbó €€h.

Arma Lite Rifle

They get 5 cents per reply.

Ask yourself. Why do the rich elite want Americans disarmed?

Sage

Just ban all handguns and every rifle/shotgun that can shoot more than three rounds without reloading.

That's all you'll need for hunting. Good enough for self defense. You aren't going to easily conceal a rifle or shotgun. And you aren't going to succeed in murdering 50 people before you're taken out.

1 post by this ID

The 2nd amendment is there to protect citizens from their government. It's not about hunting, sport, or even self-defense. It's a about defense of the principles of a freedom and liberty against government tyranny.

Also, there is no such thing as an "assault rifle", you've been brainwashed with fear tactics. Fear, afterall, is the greatest motivator.

But what would you tell your wife's three sons when they say they need to buy some 9mm hi-points to defend their turf?

>You aren't going to easily conceal a rifle or shotgun.

Sawed-offs.

gee this is new and exciting

Ban hacksaws, no one needs a hacksaw when they can just have a professional cut metal for them.

Sage

Yeah, ban assault rifles. Make some people millionaires overnight.

Sage goes in all fields

Ban metal; then no one can make hacksaws in the first place!

I support you being thrown off a roof

report and hide all shill threads

This isn't the 90's, bong. Only gamer fags wear trench coats.

The Government will have the authority to kill civilians long after civilians are not permitted to carry any form of weapons at all.

You want a left wing Dictatorship and are afraid to admit to it for fear of effective resistance by the un cucked population of America.

>Only way for a psychopath to kill 50 Americans is with legally owned rifles.

Ever heard of home made bombs? ... or pyromania?

>"USA has a guns problem"
Embassy of El Salvador.

A million children, faggots/lesbos/trannies, women, and all manner of "protected groups" could get gunned down, but the right to bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed. It is there for a purpose.

It is there so that we may continue living free. So that we don't end up like Europe. So we don't end up like commies who lack freedom. It is there to kill anyone whoever wants to rob us of our freedoms. It is there to kill you should you try to take guns away.

>If USA bans guns from legal owners.. then psychopaths will just give up and stop killing!

Instead, you should ban Muslims. They're the problem. There is no such thing as "moderate" Muslims. To be Muslim is to hate things such as faggotry, women's rights, children's rights, and so on.

You stand with them, you stand against reason. Against rational and sensible peoples. Against human progress. We will all be stuck in the stupid ages if they're allowed to succeed in their nefarious goal.

doctors kill more people

let's get ride of M.D.

historically largest enemy of life, liberty and freedom is government.

where are you priorities, asshole?

>occupy democrats
>1 post by this ID
>people still replying

idiots, the lot of you