Why does Sup Forums posters act tough...

Why does Sup Forums posters act tough? Read some of the most keyboard warrior post out of all the other boards lets be honest i know, ill be the first to admit it most of us are weak little manlet neck beard autistic weeaboos with absolutely no life skills or real education, iv never been to university heck iv never had a fight in my life i wouldn't know the first thing of combat, iv never held or fired a gun desu senpai, :( fug

who is she
i need to know

I swear on me mum I'll rekt u m9

No, most of us aren't British.

I am tough, if you're a neet neck beard that faps to traps all day, you need to fuck off back to Sup Forums

You just described the USA Sup Forums user.

I post here, because my media is shilled and cucked beyond belief.

>/thread
op is a faggot

>New Zealander trying Australian level bants.
>Fails

Awwwwww

hes too busy shagging all them beautiful sheep

A lot us are actually very handsome and have no problems attracting femals but finding love can be hard when our intellects don't match.

Homer Simpson

CHUBBY

SLAM

PIG

>Why is Sup Forums one person
>Why do literally all of you do this when I'll admit 4u that literally all of us don't
Well you see user, I've been in 4 fights, went to university, have fired and owned many guns, went to college, have fuxked lots of chickadies and am a pro at fixing just about anything mechanical. So maybe, just maybe, some of us aren't pathetic faggots like yourself

Pretty sure I saw her at Sea World.

gross pic OP. and i was going to respond to the post with thoughtful discussion but after i read i realized it was psychobabble. wherever i am, i must also sage.

I know what you're thinking user, and yes your wife has been sending nudes out on the internets

Nigger just because you're pathetic you think everyone must be? You're a classic white liberal faggot.

I'm a father of two, own my house, keep it stocked with guns. I'll admit I lost my first 3 fights but I've won every one since.

Look at the competition

>Libcuck
>redditor who is enlightened by intelligence,
>atheist
>doesn't play sports since they involve rooting for teams with "imaginary" barriers
>transgender (taking estrogen pills to be more feminine
>doesn't have a gun because they're """"bad""""
>passive enough to let his sister sloot around

am I missing anything?

she looks like my ex
objectively ugly but turns my cock motor on.

>1 post by this id

Fucking kill yourself
Degenerates, thinking that we're all pathetic and worthless
You dont have to be dr.John Rambo
but i hate the "life is hard as a Walmart cashier",
fuck, you have half of all the knowledge in the world in-front of you, but you just shitpost about being shit,
2016, people get rich from owning cats and taking pictures of water bottles, but nah life's rough.
if your over over 40 without any skills or talents, hobbies, you should just fucking kill yourself.

>discount Australia

Why is Sup Forums so shitty lately?

I don't really act tough. I just call people faggots on the internet.