I'm a brainlet. what does this album mean?

I'm a brainlet. what does this album mean?

read the genius annotations and stop posting on a literal south korean innertubing image forum

singer is in love with anne frank, thinks she's the reincarnation of jesus and wants to cum on her tits

It's about a bunch of dreams the singer had while he was reading the diary of anne frank.

Sneed’s Feed and Seed. Formerly Chuck’s

He love jesu

The coconut on her head is a sort of joke with the artist and the audience. Basically becuase coconuts have milk in them and so do women, you can really pick up on these parts if you give it a re-listen. it's not really funny to be honest, so i'm not really sure why this album gets praised a lot. Basically this album is a joke and it's pretty much a meme to like it here

Jeff Mangum receives most of his ideas from lucid dreaming and psychedelic drugs, meaning the album follows a logic that doesn't make much sense. Listen to NMH's other work. They all take place in this surreal world almost similar to the world of Silent Hill. Fleshy, rotten sexual psychological imagery plus death and horrible violence.

>coconut

>coconut

>coconut
is that what that is?

>caring about lyrics or meanings

It means Christ is da wey

It's a drum.

the cover features a potato headed woman and the album was recorded with a potato its all very conceptual

Ha! Always thought it was a potato or an onion.

gay alert

>dude anne frank lmao

Literally no one ITT is right

All you need to know is in the original image.

>the fact that this is literally what it is about

>implying it's not a potato

It means strumming 4-5 open chords and singing about the holocaust is a good way to impress hipsters.