Are you ready for the financial crisis, Brexitards?

Are you ready for the financial crisis, Brexitards?

>German Chancellor Angela Merkel made her strongest intervention in the Brexit debate so far, warning that the U.K. would be isolated and lose influence if it leaves the European Union in the referendum in three weeks’ time.

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS!!!

No shit it'll cause a shock. Trump's election will cause a shock as well.

Both economies will have to shift gears, generate local businesses, or starve to death.

UK managed without EU just fine for most of 20th century and now they would suddenly colapse without EU ????

Yes

saged

>Angela Merkel
Stopped reading there. Shill harder, you faggot.

And yes I am.

saged

>Single post shills now have to divide their posts and waste twice the time after Sup Forums called them out

That's right bitch, earn them cents. SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGY WHITEBOI

Things are different now because the EU is united, before it wasnt. Norway and Switzerland have a special status yes, but that's because they never joined in the first place and they contribute massive € for EU education etc. to maintain good relationships
UK won't have such a nice status, Merkel alludes to this:
She said UK will get the worst deals every time and won't be invited to "talks"
you can say who cares etc
but EU is the largest economy in the world taken as a whole
Yes the EU will suffer as well but UK will be made an example of "what happens if you quit"

I'm not a shill I'm just pro-European I'm not paid to post

Actually, if Brexit wins, everybody dies immediately.

I'm actually hyped as fuck.

That kind of event is great for someone like me who has nothing to lose anyway.

>Trusting analysts from credit suisse..

>thousands of low pay, wageslave jobs

or

>the autonomy to manage your own economy

i think its an easy choice

>we are literally all going to die

This is the dumbest thing.

>"shit will literally go haywire if you choose trump and brexit. It would be catastrophic compared to other options."
>choose it anyway

You motherfuckers just want to watch the world burn don't you?

isn't this entirely the point?

the EU has left a vast number of britons powerless to change their circumstances in their own nation.

best of luck, nigel!

Pretty sure since recessions generally happen every ten years or so we were due one anyway.

Might as well tackle it while we rebuild the mess left by the EU anyway

They're in Switzerland-
that means they're not EU shills

>Merkel
AHAAAHAHAHA

you need to take risks in life

I get paid in dollars, I'm safe

>ready

>as

>fuck

The euro itself is a financial crisis waiting to happen. Id rather take a small dip now than a large one when that comes crashing down. When that happens, if we have open borders were fucked.

Rebuild how exactly? By importing even more muslims?

As far as I'm aware there is no plan. If you rise wages, how will you compete globally? Do you think that the parasites living on welfare now will somehow magically decide to do the low skill jobs they think pay too little? Do you think that those very same parasites will spend 6+ years and a lot of money to get a degree for a high skill job, when chances are you're just gonna import a Pajeet with the same degree to do it for the fraction of the pay?

I don't like the EU, but this seems a bit reckless to me.

Crisis is coming one way or another.

At least if Brexit goes through, Britain gets to decide how to handle the crisis on its own instead of Europe deciding for them.

>the train is pushing through the dirt
>WE HAVE TO GET BACK ON THE TRACKS
>implying we can do this without some short term discomfort
I think we've veered so far off course and given away so much sovereignty that we're in a position where people relying on systems that diminish our sovereignty will experience hard times.

If we'd stayed on track, no one would be sucking the globalist cock and there'd be less problem correcting.

The correction is necessary. To be blind to the short term outcome and cost of sovereignty is foolish. What you should be doing is preparing for the break of the malformed bone to survive the healing process.

>If Britain leaves, the EU will have financial crisis

We'll thank God you won't be part of the EU anymore. Very unstable situation they have got over there. Smdh