Why do Mon Cals only work with members who share the same color?

Why do Mon Cals only work with members who share the same color?

This thread got my attention

I don't know but I really love how captains of their ships have that gliding chair thing so they can be smooth as fuck when in command.

Except lower guy has a different colored head from his minions

hahahahaha.

Mon Cals solved multi-culturalism on their planet and agreed to live peacefully but separate.

lel

kek'd

Why was Winston Churchill in Star Wars though?

What is it about fishfaces that makes them so good at admiraling things?

>swim good in the ocean
>swim good in space

I don't get it.

they own the cruisers.

they're the best starship builders in the galaxy beyond whoever works for the Kuat Drive Yards (humans right?) and one of the few species that joined the Rebellion en masse, taking their tech and considerable dry dock tonnage with them

presumably a species whose hat is "builds space ships" would also be good at admiraling them

Has literally nothing to do with war strategy

>they're the best starship builders in the galaxy beyond whoever works for the Kuat Drive Yards (humans right?) and one of the few species that joined the Rebellion en masse, taking their tech and considerable dry dock tonnage with them
Almost none of this is confirmed in the new canon.

who the fuck cares

lmao

Old EU was that they were bad ass space ship builders but had long been peaceful after intense wars with the Quarren, another species that shares their planet. The Empire fucked their shit up so they converted all their big ass passenger and cargo fleets into warships.

Kuat and Corellia are also both core worlds

Dac is in the outer rim

Except in rebels he beat ship engineer who builds the first b wing is a mom calamari

>Quarren,

aka the other squid people

might want to pace yourself with the drinks, buddy

I bet they grew up on different parts on their home planet. The ones on the bottom are artic or some shit. Makes sense that people of the same nationality work well together across the stars. I know that will trigger SJWs.

Who else thinks the Mon Cals are cute ;_;

He swam pretty good, who doesn't want to try next.

Every put a salt water fish in with some fresh water fish?

That's why.

that's a gran

I suppose a species that's grown up moving in all three dimensions would be better at perceiving space and threats in space than a species that's grown on land