Another roastie bites the dust

Another roastie bites the dust

We did it boys!

>we
Le lejun face

She is in stable condition retard

She's in ICU on a ventilator, after going fifteen minutes without oxygen to the brain.

It's not looking good.

It was 10 minutes, and that's still unconfirmed.

>fifteen minutes without oxygen to the brain
Did you see her in TFA? She's been without oxygen to the brain since 1995.
She'll be fine.

TOP LEL
She has said that her drug use was a form of self-medication, using pain medication such as Percodan to "dial down" the manic aspect of her bipolar disorder.[58] "Drugs made me feel normal," she explained to Psychology Today in 2001. "They contained me."[58] She discussed her 2008 memoir Wishful Drinking and various topics in it with Matt Lauer on NBC's Today that same year, and also revealed that she would have turned down the role of Princess Leia had she realized it would give her the celebrity status that made her parents' lives difficult.[59] This interview was followed by a similar appearance on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on December 12, 2008, where she discussed her electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) treatments.[60] At one point, she received ECT every six weeks to "blow apart the cement" in her brain.[61] In 2014, she told The Telegraph that she was no longer receiving the treatment.[62]

Fisher revealed in another interview that she took cocaine during the filming of The Empire Strikes Back. "Slowly, I realized I was doing a bit more drugs than other people and losing my choice in the matter," she noted.[63][64] In 1985, after months of sobriety, she accidentally overdosed on a combination of prescription medication and sleeping pills.[65] She was rushed to the hospital, creating the turn of events that led to much of the material in her novel and screenplay, Postcards from the Edge.[66] Asked why she didn't take on the role of her story's protagonist, named Suzanne, in the film version, Fisher remarked, "I've already played Suzanne."[66]

In 2016, Harvard College gave Fisher its Annual Outstanding Lifetime Achievement Award in Cultural Humanism, noting that "her forthright activism and outspokenness about addiction, mental illness, and agnosticism have advanced public discourse on these issues with creativity and empathy."[67]

being dead is a stable condition

>"her forthright activism and outspokenness about addiction, mental illness, and agnosticism have advanced public discourse on these issues with creativity and empathy."[67]
this is hilarious

False report, brother that they "quoted" saying she was in stable condition said he has no idea how that quote got out there. She's in ICU.

harvard is literally the worst ivy league school

>having a heart attack
>when youre a rich celebrity
don't do cocaine. Literally know someone who died in their sleep due to heart problems. was 40 and did cocaine all his life

people become celebrities because they love entertainment

Please, God, don't take Carrie Fisher just yet, she's too young and cool to go now.

You know I selfishly want her in to be in Star Wars 9, but you know I also like her as a person, Lord.

C'mon. :|

t. brown

t. Cornell

t. Dartmouth

t. Reddit

When did her voice go to shit, and how? She lisps like an old drunk homeless man now.

>star wars 8
>rey gets off a spaceship and hugs Poe
>back shot of Luke walking straight past them saying nothing
>mfw not even a funeral scene
>*jump cut to credits*
>IT AINT ME

RIP in piece Princess Leia

Why do you keep shilling your faggot website here?

>star wars episode 8 will now be in remembrance of carrie fisher

did disney kill her to increase publicity for their movie franchise

>skinhead Nazi shitbags in one thread
>asswhipes like OP in another
>pedos all over the place
Sup Forums = "let's put Sup Forums and Sup Forums in a blender!"

Sup Forums is more like /r9k/ + Sup Forums

Would you prefer mexican meme-hustlers spamming their cancerous EL JUSTO memes everywhere?

UNA

>Cheer Up

Jesus christ Palpatine, the absolute madman!

this

>asswipes

Hello rebbit :^)

Sith Lords can reanimate the deads

KYS YOURSELF

Yeah Michael Clarke Duncan too

You can say reddit.

it's 45 minutes that brain damage occurs

At least CGI Leia will be able to act.

Well I guess we know what's happening to Leia in Episode 9 then, shame they'll have to kill her off.

The worst people come out of Harvard but the worst Ivy League school is Dartmouth.

too soon

lol

drugs will fuck up your voice and face user.

SUCC WOOKIE DICK

t. William and Mary

dude, not cool

Not cool confirmed.