What the fuck did I just watch

Pic related. What the fuck

A decent concept weighed down by someone who has no sense of pacing and meaningful resolution.
This is the tv equivalent of losing a sneeze just before its climax, disappointing

It's like... they don't elaborate on what happened, so it's never confirmed or not.

And on top of that its like the entire show was this circle jerk of not quite giving you enough details at all. was shit.

a shitty show. youll never get that time back, user

This show makes no sense

Wow it's almost like they intended for the ending to be ambiguous and will provide resolution in season two.

see 77590841

sorry,

I got such a young adult book fair vibe from this show. It was just so meh and weird all the time.

"Continue the story with dlc"
They could've created a self enclosed story arch in one season while still leaving enough of an opening for a second season.
It's called good writing.

Wow it's almost like dropped for assuming I would waste two seasons waiting for them to get to a point.

it's because its void of real-world reactions to things and full of inconsistencies in character motivation. It's also convoluted as fuck and the dialog sounds like an Ayn Rand novel.

Also, Captchas don't need to be this complicated.

Kids these days and their instant gratification.

it was shit

>It's like... they don't elaborate on what happened, so it's never confirmed or not.

That's the whole point, you fucking retard.

I swear, I don't know how some of you manage to use a computer.

I just finished this an hour ago.

I actually quite liked it, and thought the ending was perfectly satisfactory. I don't know what everyone's up in arms about, regarding that.

What DOES bother me though, are the blatant dropped and floating plot threads.

Like the whole bit with the asian kid snorting coke? What the fuck happened to that?

Or the part with the angry dude who managed to avoid going to military school, and...that's it? His parents weren't pissed that he came back?

good goy

I swear, why haven't you killed yourself you dumb nigger

>asian kid snorting coke
wut

For the other thing, I think they're in another dimension now.

I mean the over-achieving guy. I thought something would happen when the scholarship dude came up and was like "Why the fuck are you hanging around THOSE PEOPLE?" but it never did.

>8 hours
>instant
The logic is not strong with this one.

It's instant compared to the year or more it will take for the next season to come out.

>What the fuck did I just watch
A dance-off.

You and us bro.

Jesus christ this scene

Makes me cry to much. ;-;

>basic heal takes fucking minutes to cast
>rez takes 12 hours
>both take 2 casters
>cure takes temporary death
>teleport takes 5 people to cast
why would anyone roll the angel class?

I'm only 4 episodes in and already can't stand it. The show is all around horrible and I hate shows that try to be mysterious when in reality they're just trying to cover up shitty writting.

But don't you want to hear the story of the flashbacks of the story in between the modern story?

It was cringy as fuck

I sort of expected it to not work and he would just kill them.

Which was the point, of course.

stranger things was a tumblr tier show for 12 year olds, the oa was a tumblr tier show for 13 year olds

>it was pretentious
>it was "cringey"
>it didn't explain the ending

These are comments you will read from time to time on Sup Forums and every time you can be sure the person posting it is an absolute plebeian, a simpleton to be ignored by any person who enjoy High Art. The OA will not hold your hand. The OA is not for you if you're just looking for "something to watch because you're bored". The OA is not for you if your immediate thought after watching something like this is "I should go on the internet and have it all explained to me" instead of taking a few days to think about it on your own.