Leave being the best portugese manager of all time to me

>leave being the best portugese manager of all time to me

He's amazing. No doubt.

Which big manager will he cuck for their job?

Klopp

He can only play defensively, so Mourinho

Le relegate Hull City man. Portuguese managers suck.

Colin Farrell is Irish m8.

Marc O'Silva is overrated. I don't understand how people keep falling for this meme.

What are you on about, hes got a pretty nice balanced style to be honest. I actually wanted to watch Hull play last year ffs

t. benficuck

Well good for you then

t. dumb brazilian

benfica fans actually like marco silva a lot

Well I thought you didnt like him? Isn't he liked by Porto fans too? So who the fucks hates him? No one?

>So who the fucks hates him?

your dad for he cucked him

People who can see him for what he is. A young average manager with amazing PR:

Fuck you turkey, but since you're here, how good are Trazonspor? Seems like my boi Giuliano is going there

Yeah I've no idea what this PR means, but he's definitely not an average coach. Better than Mourinho defensively.

Don't @ me

Top geezer. Would have definitely kept us up if the damage hadn't been done before Christmas, with the chronic lack of playing staff.

Feel like we missed a massive opportunity there. Looking forward to seeing what Slutsky can do but I think with the right backing Marco could have made us an amazing outfit.

sporting fans dislike him

he won a title there, but they played shit football and he ended being fired with a shit excuse and the fans felt like they needed to take a side, so they went with their president

zporting fans
they need to hate him, in order to justify the salary they pay to Jorge Jesus.

he's a benfica fan

Drop the proxy, miguel

No one hates him, it's just that some people don't fall for his PR tricks. Press media likes to suck on his balls too much.
He's a good coach nonetheless.

4th biggest team here. new president has Qatari money and their manager is good. he was the last manager who won Fenerbahçe a title. they may finish top 3 this year. wasnt Guilano going to Fener? are they cucked?

>Fails at Sporting
>Fails at Wolves

> Only succeeds in a small portuguese club like Estoril and in Olympiakos wich buys titles every year.

He isnt not even top 5

>Jardim
>Mourinho
>Jorge Jesus
> Paulo Fonseca
> AVB

Only carnide fans ( aka benfica fans) love him because he tried to turn Sporting supporters agains president Bruno de Carvalho.

he's just a disgusting lampião (aka benfica fan) that carried by them and the media.

can't say he failed here, a cup is always something positive

he's widely admired in the north too, but it's understandable since they couldn't put up anymore with lopatego

>failed at sporting

he got sporting's first title in what 10 years?

>fails at wolves

oh you're actually retarded, nothing new coming from a sporting fan

>he actually believes this

sad!

Watford is the new Spurs. Genuinely excited to watch them this year and see how players like Hughes and Chalobah develop

GOAT manager desu
only spoorting fans hate him because they need to justify jorge jesus' salary.

>2017
>ratear o villas boas

thought it was joey barton at first

Hull was already on its way out. Marco was the only guy keeping them afloat

look at that face. He's gonna steal your waifus /sp