Shills will be triggered

You know Trump's gonna win in a landslide right?

He'll win New Jersey, Maine, and Oregon before he wins New York.

No shit, we fucking know. That's why we're here trying to demoralize you fascists but obviously your autism gets in the way.

>implying it will be that close

Reminder that Hillary only needs to continue to win the states that have consistently voted blue the past 24 years, then add Florida and she wins by default. There is literally no chance that Trump wins FL with the number of Hispanic people there.

Practice saying it with me, /pol; "Madame President Clinton!"

Hello Bot. You're creator is a lefty NEET. I hope you're disappointed.

Orlando.

SHILLARY BTFO

And Orlando.

Oh dear, I think that triggered you. :)

implying Hillary will win NY. kek

That shooting has already been spun to be more against the 2nd Amendment than Muslim immigration. The shooting in Orlando one day before, of the singer, was done by a white man. FL isn't swinging red.

>only needs to continue to win the states that have consistently voted blue the past 24 years, then add Florida

>voted blue the past 24 years

>then add Florida

> Florida

HAHAHAHAHA

The delusion is real

>Delusion
t. thread

Trump is going to win WV in a landslide

delusional.

DUDE

As long as Hillary stays out of jail I expect a tie at 269. This is the last season of America and the writers are going nuts

daily reminder that Trump's entire general election strategy is based on relying on delusional fantasies like winning NY and CA. He lost before he even began.

OP is a retard
I predict he'll win every state

LEGAL DRUGS GUY GETS IT

I totally agree, Trump has no chance. Hillary is willing to steal the election like she did the primaries, just ask Bernie.

Daily reminder Daily reminders are bots.

Nice shill though.

I wonder if I can trigger bot shills?

Daily reminder, Hillary is a corporate Shill and will lose hard.

Daily reminder, there are no breaks on the Trump train!

Hello BOT

Bernie is a cuck.
Hillary is a Shill

DEMOCRATS BTFO.

He will take ALL 50 STATES!

It's actually going to happen. I'm so happy

If Trump takes Cali and NY I will name my firstborn Donald Maga.

Kek wills it

When Hillary becomes president I'm going to be so fuckin pissed, I'd even welcome Bernie before her, I think he's a fuckin idiot and he will really throw the pain train into overdrive, but, I don't think he's evil. Hillary is about as close as we have to Satan in American politics.

Saffer boet, are the DA still getting sidelined in SA politics?

>Shillary becomes anything

She'll become a prisoner senpai.

I hope you're ready for THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.

>NY going Red

wew lad

Ja.

Only hope is resisting the storm once the EFF comes to power.

Yeah trust me, I want it, but, I think our fuckin whole population is just too blue pilled and/or afraid to be labeled as a bigot or something.

>Shill in disguise trying to act the straight-man

Nice attempt.

yeah, you got me you dumb nigger, i'm in PA I'll be voting for Trump but you're fuckin high if you don't think a huge portion of the population is begging for the gibs tit and all aboard the tolerance train of mass immigration and islamization

I like this scenario.

420 BLAZE IT SMOKE WEEB EVERYDAY