Brexit

Why would the Brits betray Poland and Hungary?

>eu
>not authoritarian

>1 post by this id

>eu
>authoritarian

You guys dont know what a totalitarian state is, and clearly dont remember how fucked up was Europe in the 80s-90s.

I admit that my government is quite retarded and steps over their legal bounds, but EU isn't going to help us with those commies.

This image is so retarded I think it was actually written by Soros. Fuck you German media.

The new anti-terror act will fuck up both Germans and Soros. Read it.

>You guys dont know what a totalitarian state is
Totalitarianism is not the same as authoritarianism, spaghetti cuck.
>starts whining how badly treated they were under king Bowser in the 90's

Please "betray" Poland. Fuck the EUSSR.

Have a (you).

>cooporation

Here's to (you)

oh EU fuck off

Also, don't leve us alone with these crazy fuckers. If you leave we will leave one day after they cut off our money.

Nah, we are good. Lead the way, Brits.

Meanwhile EU fucks do everything they can to punish us for existing. Yeah, no. They should be punished for their nigger tier behavior.

It's just like our leftist argument of
>If we leave the EU the Tories will get more power!

Everything they do is going to backfire. Just grab a popcorn and enjoy the show.

>don't leave them alone
kek, even the mainstream leftist newssite had an article about how the eu money may actually be harmful to the economy

I will. And yet I think the EU should collapse in 2020. Till then there still will be money for us. Once they signed a budget 2016-2020 they can't legally ignore it. If they try to take our money away, our exit will come faster.

This.

Brace for turbulence!

That's right. The EU is totalitarian not authoritarian. The difference between the totalitarian and the authoritarian is that totalitarian wants to control every aspect of your life and the authoritarian wants good order. The authoritarian would send EU bureaucrats to a tribunal and have them put to death for their crimes. The totalitarian will monitor your speech and send you to jail for saying the wrong things while they flood the country with migrants that spread chaos.

The only good EU bureaucrat is a dead one. That goes the same for the media and most national politicians.

>cooperation

Needs two for that, and the EU making demands isn't cooperation.

>EU
>the last defence against authoritarian governments

Brits leaving the EU would help us. We want that shit dismantled

I choose freedom over peace

Translation: I am a butthurt leftist who is mad that a right wing govt was elected in Poland. I love the EU because after years of getting BTFO at the ballot, I've now found a way to sidestep it.

Daily reminder that the left are vermin.

>EU is seen as the last defence
Fuck no it isn't. Kaczor is fucking stupid but he is our problem to deal with, not some muslim loving dipshits from Brussel.

lol except that the EU in those countries is seen as an authoritative government that dumb corrupt politicians join to travel europe for free

EU is shit

Inb4 Sup Forums gets blocked in EU.

Also, why is the current Pope a fucking traitor?

>political issues should now cater to muh feels

Hungary and Poland are countries not Britain's wives
>pls don't leave me

>in poland and hungary, the eu is the last thing pushing our agenda

ftfy

Korwin and Orban are based, get fucked.