The Amazing Actors of the Orlando Pulse Nightclub Shooting!

STARRING

Omar Mateen! ("Love City, Jalalabad" and "The Big Fix")
imdb.com/name/nm5753533/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t23
(see pic related, this page was scrubbed)
youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA

Brandon Wolf ("The Kandi Factory")

vimeo.com/43750416
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk4Q3v-CPHk

Luis Burbano ("B.F.F." and "Less Lost")

imdb.com/name/nm3483499/
youtube.com/watch?v=GMlpKHfnJyg

Patience Carter (Fox 29 News, "Make a Dollar")

youtube.com/watch?v=U3xOgb0MPCA
youtube.com/watch?v=I3Tq7u4czx0

AND!!!

Florida Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Joshua Stephany -- just appointed last Tuesday!!
("Dr. G, Medical Examiner")

imdb.com/name/nm3079750/
youtube.com/watch?v=aRNq6xs_0c8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8rEJx
ss13.moe/politics/omar_imdb/
youtube.com/channel/UCEtDFbhtoXxWeNDlN7OFPXg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai4UIb16boM
ss13.moe/politics/Love City Jalalabad - Promo.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=9-KGhAwu4gc
youtube.com/watch?v=c3IV9wuXID0
youtube.com/watch?v=o45xM-KrrFI
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youareanidiot.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=c7XhubLFR6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice

nice

archive.is/8rEJx
ss13.moe/politics/omar_imdb/

We need a copy of Love City. It had a $5.5 million budget, and we need to confirm it's him

It's not on hdb or ptp or i'd grab it.

Thanks for links.

Patience Carter's YT channel:
youtube.com/channel/UCEtDFbhtoXxWeNDlN7OFPXg

Love City, Jalalabad

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai4UIb16boM

Trips of revealing through, Great links OP.

GREAT JUSTICE BUMP

Guest apearen of ali ' cant shock' gator and his buddy timmy the snack?

archive just in case, ss13.moe/politics/Love City Jalalabad - Promo.mp4

I dunno. This shit might go so deep that even the animal attack stories could be staged, but I'm not going there just yet (unless you have something on that?)

fuck me this really was fake wasn't it

>hypocrisy

B-but homosexuality don't exist in islam. Me, Omar Marteen, fuck many men but i'm not faggot. Top kek

some are saying the supposed perpetrators were a tad overzealous with this attack

all im asking is what the hoax is supposed to be

well at least one victim is saying there were multiple shooters and anything is possible but i find it unlikely since why would they false flag ISIS only to downplay it later?

Possibly BS to muddy the waters. But basically there's an angle for everyone in the MSM BS

>G4S/NYPD
FUCKING PIG!!!

>ISIS
FUCKING MUZZIE!!

>GAY
FUCKING FAG!!

>HATEMONGER
TAKE MY RIGHTS!

>I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BLACKS
MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

>STOP BOMBING MY COUNTRY
MORE WARS PLEASE

>LONE WOLF
SO SCARY!

on and on

I guess, why can't all shooters be like that gay nigga who shot up that news reporter and stream it.

Omar was famous enough to star as himself in a movie, but not famous enough for anyone to recognize him? If this was set up by the govt, why would they pick actors that you could look up?

Is it because they didnt?

Buddy...

youtube.com/watch?v=9-KGhAwu4gc

This pic is pointless. A guy was walking then photograhed standing.... FALSE FLAG!!!!

>Omar was famous enough to star as himself in a movie, but not famous enough for anyone to recognize him?
These are shit-tier below C-list roles

>If this was set up by the govt, why would they pick actors that you could look up?
Because most stooges like you will accept it anyway. You're just begging to be fooled over and over again, and they'll keep obliging you.

should also notice he changed his pants

Oh i believe the media is a lie factory. However, the pic I was talking about is what exactly? A guy walking behind some people and then standing with those people. How is that in any way worthy of a conspiracy?

>""shot in the leg"" but getting carried back towards Pulse nice and good for the camera, but no ambulances anywhere in sight, then hops back onto both feet like it's nothing

That make sense to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=c3IV9wuXID0

That's a different guy. "Wounded" is standing in front of white pants. See vid here

ah, shoulda looked harder.

Don't play dumb he clearly appears to be uninjured.

Uh, pay better attention. The guy with the "bullet wound" in his leg gets let down and stands on both feet while they all casually wait around on the corner.

Ah OK. Makes more sense with the video.

He does appear to hop on one leg when they set him down though. Gays are drama queens and he was either faking injury or really playing it up for the camera.

It's more likely his leg fell asleep for a sec from being carried awkwardly. That is the extent of the discomfort he was in.

>really playing it up for the camera

because that's what you would expect on the scene of a real mass shooting.

Have you ever been on scene at a major event? People can't wait to get on camera and be a part of the story. I'm not saying that you are wrong about the shooting being a bit hinky. I'm just pointing out things people overlook rather easily when hot on the trail of a new conspiracy.

>they stage a shooting so well that no one can really detect it
"damn its true"

>they do a shitty sloppy hoax like always
"if this was really a hoax they would do a better job"

FUCKING SHEEPLE

>cuz u stupid

man that is a good point i guess youre right

>sheeple

Well, you just lost me. Only tinfoil stockpilers use that term. Only people with no real argument resort to insults.

I'll give you 1000000 ebux if you can show me some hard evidence that there was a real shooting (pic of the gunman at the scene, pic of an identified body, pic of a *visible* wound of any significance)

If this was a real event, something like that should be EASY to find in this day and age. Gore from Syria floods all over the web every day.

>ignores real arguments
>durr you have no real arguments

Oh no!!! He's lost!!!

Eat shit and die, nigger

>Gore from Syria floods all over the web every day.

well, the usa is not syria, not yet. but it does seem weird that nobody posted any vids or photos.

speaking of gore, i recently read that ISIS burned a bunch of sex slaves in cages.

It doesn't even have to be THAT gory. Show someone with a small blood stain that turned into a large bloodstain (aka implies actual bleeding from a real wound). Even show some blood on the ground (as if that's even hard to fake, but w/e, haven't even seen *that* yet)

Every fucking time. Why do you tinfags have such a hard time admitting that Muslims attack the US? I think you are the true shills.

Why do you lemmings and the media you believe in have so much trouble producing any hard evidence for your extraordinary claims of 50 killed by one shooter in a nightclub?

>he fell for the actors meme

>he fell for the mass shooting with no evidence meme

>Boston Marathon

"It's a false flag, the government wants to take our guns! "

" They used a pressure cooker. "

" Yeah right you're in on it. "

Muslims did this, Muslims are the problem. If you truly believe that the US government continually does these things, why do you still live here?

>he actual believes this

>he thinks going overseas protects you from US aggression

It must feel pathetic that you are completely unable to show a shred of convincing visual evidence. You're not even trying to fetch something from any of the so-called reports from the scene because you know how feeble it is.

Make me put my foot in my mouth. Show some evidence that isn't hearsay or easy to dismiss as a cheap prop.

the biggest evidence we have of what happened is some guys carrying a couple people down the street. And the people they are carrying aren't visibly wounded.

And then we have the eye witnesses and other people they've had on the news about these events and it turns out a bunch of them are actors.

The moment there is reasonable evidence released to the public a bunch of people will shut up about this. (pic unrelated)

I don't know if this is your first rodeo but literally every shooting has one or more people saying it was multiple shooters. Eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable and many don't have experience with weapons and don't realize how shots echo or they just plain exaggerate stories. Keep in mind that there was a cop who fired back and an eventual firefight that would have undoubtedly confused the people in the middle of it.

the facebook profiles of the people who died

where did they go?

i've seen that video. hardly evidence for a cover up. they were taking an injured man towards a squad of police cars which is usually where you'd find the ambulances

As soon as I saw (((Torstein))), I believed you.

/x/ can't accept that violence happens, and that there is a very obvious connection between the lgbt community and the arts

"Crisis actors" is the opposite of occam's razor. The government is way too big and clumsy to pull off a con that doesn't involve burying the truth in paperwork and playing off apathy

Witnesses become exceptionally more unreliable when they aren't recounting real events but are instead trying to perpetuate a hoax.

The "multiple shooters" witness gave the impression he was describing the initial shots. He also described automatic gunfire.

youtube.com/watch?v=o45xM-KrrFI

>facebook profiles
>hard evidence

GTFO YOU UTTER FOOL

How about they release the alleged 911 call. They released George Zimmerman's 911 call. The perps body I'd like to see as well, otherwise I'll assume he surface again elsewhere with a full beard.

>towards a squad of police cars which is usually where you'd find the ambulances

Find me a pic of those ambulances anywhere. You'll fail.

So why do you claim some witnesses are legitimate like the one you linked and others are simply actors playing to a hoax? What is your standard for what makes a reliable witness?

Do you realize how much ammo he would need to have on him and how many times he would have to reload and what I high accuracy he would need? If it happened there were multiple shooters, along with a hodor-like dude at the back door

When did I give any indication whatsoever that he's credible? He's completely full of shit too.

>terrorists used planes to destroy skyscrapers
>but killing 50 people with an AR15 must be fake

probably because theyre out of sight

Good thing he has a record of training at ranges and witnesses commenting on how fast he reloaded.

Police said 50 people were annihilated. Not sure whole squads would agree to this lie and tell it blatantly on TV.

>>terrorists used planes to destroy skyscrapers

LMAO

no they did not. only explainable by controlled demolition. Office fires don't bring down office towers.

>probably because theyre out of sight

I was too busy being flabbergasted at you to see this.

So the ambulances are impermeable to any evidence of having been there, yet you claim they must have been there.

EVIDENCE OR GTFO. This is fucking pathetic.

Sandy hoax and Boston false flagathon were obvious fakery and all those PDs have shut the fuck still to this day, what makes you think Orlandos finest cant?

>it must be true because the authorities said so

Ok, if it's true, how about some corresponding visual/physical evidence. It sure would be bizarre of NONE of this evidence were obtainable. Not even evidence of a wound, let alone an ambulance to respond, at the scene of the event.

>he fell for the 9/11 memes as well

i rest my case

>stationary cameraman
>if i cant see the ambulances they arent there

nice logic

well I guess get ready to adjust your assumptions because there's no hard evidence to support the police claim. How could there be a spectacular mass shooting without visual evidence?

I know Sandy Hoax was a fake, that's mainstream now. But Boston was not fake imo. No real motive since bombs were used & Muslims are perps.

Well it happened inside the club, pics might surface later like with Bataclan in Paris. There's been some witness reports from people inside + the snapchat video of gunfire from inside the club.

Also I'm not saying it's true because authorities say so, I'm saying I don't think of all the hundreds of police officers and investigators who went inside, all of them would agree to lie to the public when they know it was fake etc.

>mass shooting attracting global media attention
>not ONE SINGLE FUCKING CAMERA could hunt down an image of an ambulance

If I owned 50 exotic animals and you said no way, I could prove it you pretty fucking easily. And if I failed to do it you would be right to call bullshit.

Show me a fucking ambulance.

Sup Forums does realize that if the Florida massacre is fake, that the only person behind it would be trump, because he's the only one who could benefit from it, right?

>mfw Sup Forums is that stupid they don't realize it.

Liberal shills only use white men for mass shootings.

I'm not talking about the direction they were carrying the people or anything like that. I'm saying those are the only images we have of the event. Nothing else, and everyone knows that there would be more.

>inb4 girl that was on skype and then heard gunshots

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youareanidiot.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
>the commies and the CIA do this to dozens of countries around the world
>make the same play in America and americunts are too dumb to notice
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

>>not ONE SINGLE FUCKING CAMERA could hunt down an image of an ambulance

at least one and maybe two. seems like there would be pictures with 10 or 20, though.

>But Boston was not fake imo

conclusively fake as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=c7XhubLFR6o

>No real motive since bombs were used & Muslims are perps.

"I can't think of a motive so there wasn't one, and I'll believe any hoax about Muslims"

this took me 5 minutes (pic related)

your suicide, when?

>>not ONE SINGLE FUCKING CAMERA could hunt down an image of an ambulance

possibly one here

and literally from the same video where your so called "actors" are heading towards

>inb4 "theyre fake ambulances"

>work for Orlando PD
>FBI comes in, talks about doing a mock crisis in the city somewhere to test response times
>does their thing
>"somehow" gets published as actual happening
>FBI says, "We will bury you, your career, your family, your families' careers, and your dog for the rest of your natural life if you say anything about this that isn't on script."

>shooting supposedly started around 2AM

That is during the day, several hours after the shooting. It's not possible that those ambulances could be responding to victims still at the scene, unless they left them to bleed for 6+ hours.

nice digits

And you have a good point. People seem to ignore the fact that Orlando isn't some little town. Why wouldn't there have been a response from a dozen or more fire stations in the surrounding area?

Bad vid. I know the suspect amputee pic from before and agree it looks fake as fuck and not a real explosion wound. Anyway, Boston Bombing was also filmed, including explosion & package etc.

Sounds like something taken out of your favorite gangster movie. Here's a more realistic scenario:
>Police arrive first & give reports early of people dead
>FBI arrives
>Hundreds of police officers are not threatened by some FBI cuck and forced to shut up about mock crisis test + club owner + victims families + snapchat vid + witnesses etc.

Get ur head out of ur ass.

Ok, you've got the ambulance count up to 1 ambulance. 100+ casualties confirmed.

more.

the whole right side of the figure on the table literally looks like pillows stuffed under a sheet.

>flag

noice

sigh. i bet you're one of the guys who doesn't believe any of the ISIS videos are real.

here's two of the dead people.

happy now?

>Bad vid. I know the suspect amputee pic from before and agree it looks fake as fuck and not a real explosion wound. Anyway, Boston Bombing was also filmed, including explosion & package etc.

so a real explosion causes a fake wound?

Oh shit, that's my cousin!

well by that logic you can as well dismiss anything.

tell me about a real mass shooting and i'll 'debunk it' with your logic.

that's from Israel.

DELETE THIS

>The Big Fix

THEY'RE RUBBING IT IN OUR FACES!!!

THEY'RE PULLING OFF THESE HOAXES AND LAUGHING RIGHT IN OUR FACES!!!

>still arguing a lost cause

DELETE THIS

Or
>take body from the morgue
>return body to the morgue

To be fair and reasonable all actors are faggots. It wouldn't be surprising that some unknown actors were in a gay bar.