Can peace in the middle east ever be achieved?

can peace in the middle east ever be achieved?

get rid of israel and saudi arabia and perhaps

we were trying to

Syrian girl is just an ugly conspiracy 'tard LARPing from the depths of Australia

Let israel rule all of it

yes, just nuke the whole middle-east

Israel: Whether people like it or not, Israel effectively has an apartheid law system. The technicality that law is dictated by country vs occupied territory is invalid because that division is drawn on ethnic lines. They need either a two state solution, or to grant full citizenship to Palestinians. The two state solution is unfeasible because as Israeli settlements continue to expand, the territories continue to shrink to a size unacceptable to Palestinians. Israel isn't going to grant citizenship to Palestinians because it would mean losing power to Palestinians, some of whom are anti-democracy Islamists sympathetic to Hamas. The settlements should be abandoned, and the two state solution should move forward as a temporary solution, until demographics shift and religiosity declines, and the two sides reintegrate as a partially Arab democracy.

Iran: Rouhani was voted in as a reformer, and the people want to move forward with democracy, at least among the educated urban population. The international community should continue to put pressure on Iran to continue and expedite reforms, giving more power to its educated, democracy-seeking urban population, and stripping away the power of any Islamist and traditionalist bodies. The best way to do this would be to promote Iranian national identity, distinct from any religious identity (i.e. emphasize Persian history). War would be a costly disaster that would just set Iran back.

Bump

> I'm sure you're not one of those imperialist dogs user. Help me destroy Zionism!
what do

If we stop getting involved yes. Let them create their own balance of power, one state will emerge, strong enough to keep the peace. That's why peace exists anywhere

Imagine their Sons. Weird homo gay twinks except for well, Israel.

nuke israel

would a Levantine girl date a white British guy such as myself?

>implying I don't already want to destroy zionism

> you're such a mujahid user, tell me stories about your experience on the frontlines! :)

hezbullah literally did nothing wrong.

kill yourself

kys ugly sandnigger

go back to your shithole mudslime

oyu have to go back sandnigger

help israel conquer muslim shitholes. Long live Judaism!

>go back to your shithole mudslime
not an arab nor a muslim, schlomo.

go back you parasite

we don't want you :)

you first.

Then you are Russian, which is worse

Israelis are either ashkenazi ruskies or brown people from the ME.

Both are pretty bad if you ask me.

I am where I belong.

>worse
>than a jew
>implying there is anything worse than bloodthirsty jewish rats
>jew
>belong anywhere

Guys, I made a real response, and a long one...

start up the ovens

Hungarians are subhuman

for almost 450 years under the heavy weight of the turkish military boot middle-east was rather peaceful

until the jews, brits and french happened that is

Is Israel the America of the middle-east?

at least not in the "normal" way.
we should build a wall around it, let arabs paid for it, and then throw all nukes in world in this shithole, that would defenitly cause peace there.

>until the jews, brits and french happened
jews, brits and french (the latter two especially) are the only reason your empire survived as long as it did without getting curbstomped by Russia

Wow I've heard of self hating Jews but you take it to a whole other level edge Lord.
Should consider suicide.

No, it's more like the 13 Colonies.

>רומז שאני יהודון

Bump

allah brapbar

Russia only had a chance in christian majority lands aka balkans and armenia. Capital was already turkified. Not even mentioning french and britain and russia were on same side during greek revolt.