/brit/

Cuddly Sargs edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8jJXwO8IxE
youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decadent_movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you spend any time at all listening to these pseudo-intellectual youtube bullshitters then you're a fucking idiot

Not an argument

>Not an argument
epic may mays

No argument produced I'm afraid

anyone else just sit in their room keffing themselves to death? could gas a small rodent with what my anus produces

Poor cat.

Yeah all people are subconciously racist desu

lads is there a maximum age for apprenticeships

>Not an argument

Not an argument

>British races
>Irish

Le fuck off face

u can be an apprentice on my dick *zips down*

yea x

anime

*heems all the Nigerians that have ever lived*

youtube.com/watch?v=_8jJXwO8IxE

Mboko

*straight drives you over your head for 4*

I love pints but they don't love me

>for 4
musclelet

Ireland has always been a part of the British Isles and shares a lot of ancestry, genetics and history with the Britons

there's very little difference genetically between the Irish and Western Scots, very little difference between Western Scots and Southern Scots, very little difference between Southern Scots and Northern English, and so on.

the irish are brits

*sensibly stops the next delivery with a solid forward defence*

Sargon is fucking retarded, and his only saving grace is that he only ever punches down. So it's always "Sargon is retarded, but he's not nearly as bad as the person he debated." It sort of makes it so that if you criticize him, people will accuse you of supporting somebody who's even worse. Sort of like with Trump and Hillary.

BASED

why can't we be friends, britlad?

imagine thinking literal waste cells can be turned into a child. ivf is the biggest hoax there is

really need the ol' arsehole stretched by a big burly black man x

Hate racism.
Hate intolerance.
Hate homophobia.
Hate Islamophibia.
Simple as, just don't like 'em.

Love shandy.

mboko

made me think

youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14

>sargon
stopped reading right there, don't care

No you're Irish.

Nigerians more like

coongerians

aha

any blackpills?

>science
>some irish mongoloid on a racist anime website

hmmmmmm tough decision

we already are

>I'm a nihilist

'llo 'ger

The are their own genetic group, retard.

not an argument

we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, user

>I'm not a nihilist

people on youtube who do video game videos have to make vocal reactions because otherwise they would get no interest at all
i imagine them alone in their room doing like "NOOOO" and "WOOOOW" while playing a game knowing that 12 years old are going to watch that after they get home from school
what an utterly grim life. they have a good salary though, for the famous ones

Whom are you quoting?

don't have the self confidence to be one desu

she has no eyebrows

ay yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoYoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Why is it that when I take a 23andme it gives me 99% Ireland then? We are separate.

time is running out for western civilisation to be saved and there are a few solutions but none of them are nice ones and all revolve around mass deaths and violence

if a solution is not found we'll likely find ourselves in a dystopia that will last 400 years

Want to eat out Lauren Southern's bumhole.

already took that one

Post fucking machines

>western civilisation

unless you've just time travelled from 1904 there's a new term for western civilisation, it's called globalisation

there are no civilisational differences between any country on earth in the 21st century

no globeheads beyond this point

10 minutes into murder she wrote and chill, he gives you this look

woahh

alright, how about:
the monarchy is a false puppet family and the rightful heirs to the British crown come from the lineage of James II?

nose hurts a lot
the nostrils in particular

The Wife

she's right you know

It's what this entire thread is about, you idiot

at last i truly see

woah. where have I heard this before....fucking rorke idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decadent_movement

>leave her in charge of The North
>somehow sexist
Hate Sansa, such an annoying entitled wee brat. Perfect portrayal of a spoiled woman

explain to me how civilisation is in a good place right now and how there's "nothing to worry about", shill

Because they use DNA fingerprinting on markers specifically chosen to allow distinguishment between populations of people in countries. They’re not a measure of how closely related the populations of two countries are.

it's amusing how you consider a common name an insult

we have access to more products than before, and smartphones etc
isnt that what life is really about

why do continentals have such a craving for tyranny?

better technology and health than ever before. less people in poverty than ever before. what else do you want? you just dont like black people?

Blame the reactionaries who keep complaining that 'chicks, gays and muzzies' are getting by too easily.

hmmmmmmmmm

do i click it lads

Sheep need a shepherd.

leftypol please fuck OFF

ransomware

>its time for me to settle down and marry a "good guy"

hate leftypol
hate normal Sup Forums
love radical centrism
love pints
simple as that really

you're confusing technological and medical comforts with civilisational and spiritual greatness.

technology always gets better as time goes on. doesn't mean the era gets better. unless you believe the Dark Ages was a superior time to the Roman Empire just because the tech was better

good response to logic and rational arguments rorke

the one in fault in situation like these is the good guy

hate pints (of lager)
love pints (of cider)

retard

so glad I'm gay

once had a girl say to me on tinder "I've had enough fun I'm ready to date"

don't drink alcohol

not a rasheed just recognise the health benefits of avoiding the stuff, simple as

Alri literal woman

it was
better understanding of disease and that

Having a Tuborg.

ummmm is that a problem????

everything in moderation

>technology always gets better as time goes on
false, humanity has gone up and down in tech throughout history. how do you even define spiritual greatness? the dark ages didn't have better tech you fucking mongoloid jesus christ

grim

fail to see why rorkes always bring up the roman empire as the symbol of greatness
peak athens was much better this im sure of