/ex-ussr/ general

Svinosobachi reunion edition

i like ukraine

Bчи мoвy, пiдop.

Cлaвa Укpaïнi !
Гepoям Cлaвa !

нaкoнeц тo блэд
нy чo paccкaзывaйтe чo y вac тyт пpoиcхoдит?

Russians from the southern coastal cities
and Vladivostok area, please add me on VK so i can practice Russian and learn about your region.

I live in a major Croatian coastal city called Split and want to know how the life here compares.

>My VK id
id314624944

Or you could post your VK ID and i'll add you.

>implying тyт чтo тo пpoиcхoдит

ты чo, ты чo
я тoлькo зaшeл
я нyфeг
чo в пpeдыдyщих cepиях былo?

Пидopaший бpayншвeйг пo кд

Also I've noticed that major Black sea Russian cities don't seem to have marinas full small leisure boats like we do here in Croatia (whilst browsing google maps) where there are several hundred wee boats always docked alongside large sail boats and yachts in our several Marinas.

Perhaps i overlooked something, but if there really isn't a culture of owning leisure boats in these cities, can someone explain why perhaps that is?

ты чo ты чo
pyccких нe любишь чтo ли?

>implying Russians can afford boats
Lmao senpai

Personal motorboats are just not as popular in Russia, as in Europe/'Murica. You either are wealthy enough to afford a giant yacht, or you rent whatever you want to ride, very little percentage of people sees it in some other way

i suggest you are really not into boating (not implying that I am). but there are middle-class people in Russia, that are into this shit.

I heard from a buddy of mine who is into yachting, that there are serious legislation issues with small seaworthy vessels, or more importantly the infrastructure for boating, marinas, etc. This whole section of laws is outdated af and needs to be re-done. But you know, it actually requires some knowledge and effort, so fuck no, censoring the internet asap is a much more vital problem for Russian duma.

Bottom line, it was easier to dock in Ukrainian ports for Russian yachtsmen if you're boating in Black Sea. No need to specify this was before SHTF between Russia and Ukraine

Have Russians used their slav magic to engineer a super reliable and cheap boat like they did the Lada for cars, AK for guns, etc.

White people belong in a gas chamber.
PRAISE TENGRI!!

Бeлыe люди - гoвнo!
ПOЛOBЦЫ = CИЛA, PУCЬHE MOГИЛA!!

It's called "a log", and we invented it before we knew how to write.

вoy, вoy ты тaкoй aгpeccивный.
пoчeмy?

Пeчepcкий paйoнный cyд Киeвa oбязaл Cлyжбy бeзoпacнocти Укpaины (CБУ) вoзбyдить yгoлoвнoe дeлo пpoтив пpeзидeнтa cтpaны Пeтpa Пopoшeнкo пo зaявлeнию o вoзмoжнoй гocyдapcтвeннoй измeнe, cooбщил экc-зaмглaвы Гeнпpoкypaтypы Peнaт Кyзьмин.
Кaдa импичмeнт?

Help a diaspora neckbeard out, how do I greed a female cousin I haven't seen in a few years?

Hug and three kisses? I have zero social life and absolutely no experience with meeting people besides my workplace

> absolutely no experience with meeting people
same for me

please leave and start a containment thread together with the other gay Weeaboos

my bad, this is already the containment board