Pop these niggas like a wheelie nigga, you a silly nigga. do people unironically think he is talented?

pop these niggas like a wheelie nigga, you a silly nigga. do people unironically think he is talented?

lmao you haven't been listening to rap for long if you don't think he's straight fire.

Who tf said he is talented. I swear you cunts just pull shit out your ass. He makes mindless 'bangers' to an audience that doesn't include you or me. I listened to him the other day to see what the fuss was about. He's the worst shit I've heard tho.

>thinking gummo is fire

>one of the most popular songs in the world atm
>not fire
fuck outta here boy

>thinking popularity = fire
>not thinking kooda and keke are fire

The amount of buzz this guy is getting is alarming

kooda is his only good song

>FUCK NIGGAZ BETTER RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

He isn't really talented, but his beats are hella crispy

why the fuck do people keep posting about this guy

He's one of the most popular acts in the world. And you?

better than lil pump

lol kys you fuckin normie scum, i thought i deleted this post because of how much of a worthless topic it was

6ix9ine is making some fucking heat.

people who think hes garbage just dont understand the culture/dont listen to modern times, or are 40yrs old. Unless you just really dont enjoy the style of his screaming etc, but no one was saying shit when Lil Jon was screaming snap your bagels 10 years ago

maybe his beats r nice, ill give you that cuz im high rn and like trap beats for their simplicity sometimes. ( basically just house beats with some more 808's and snares out the wazoo).

He's the next Mike Patton

have you guys heard of this band brokencyde? they do screamed hip hop and are broken inside just like mr. six-d-nine!

Viral marketing

yeah they're great

Why is he getting away with being white and saying nigga?
>inb4 hes mexican
Im white and his skin color is the same as mine so he's fucking white.

You must have grown up in a really really white area if you have to ask that question

i didnt grow up in a white area and dude is trash juice
NY currently has the mexican boy george as the face of their hip-hop scene, lmao

I think Sup Forums should collectively push an artist to troll the industry

Gummo is the most popular hip hop song after Gucci Gang at the moment.

Because its hip hop?

RIDIN ROUND MY CITY YEAH WITH MY NIGGAS YEAH

hes not talented hes entertaining, if you don't know the difference you probably will never enjoy soundcloud rap and should stop trying

boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

this was the response i was looking for, i do like some sc rappers. i mean, unless he was a plant chance was one too. i fw pollari too!!

The only good reply in this thread