Why are spics so short?

Why are spics so short?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=Argentina looting&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiEsYK7-6bVAhXFQZAKHT2QAakQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1100&bih=1712&dpr=3
google.com.mx/search?q=usa looting&client=ms-android-americamovil-mx&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0tL-ZkafVAhUrsFQKHVZgAJkQ_AUICigC&biw=360&bih=518
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

URUGUAY ES NEGRO

>amerishorts
also Argentina is white

Why are Americans so wide?

Why South Americans like lootings?

google.co.uk/search?q=Argentina looting&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiEsYK7-6bVAhXFQZAKHT2QAakQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1100&bih=1712&dpr=3

>tfw 172cm

Best day of my life :^)

>namefagging
>Chicano

Too much portuguese blood, furtunately we've got africans to increase the quality of the gene pool

Native genes.
An abundance of cheap foods and the fat zones eating traditionally high calorie foods (in the midwest they were mostly farmers before automation.)
Black ancestors.

I'm 177cm.

Funny thing is I'm a 6'4" chicano and tower over 95% of the white soldiers stationed at FT Bliss, the meme about american soldiers being manlets is real its rare to see any over 5'10

Our balls are so big that their weight shorten us.

Why North Americans like shootings?
(don't even need to post links)

This

>tfw spen

I don't even have southern euro blood, why is this allowed

Well
google.com.mx/search?q=usa looting&client=ms-android-americamovil-mx&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0tL-ZkafVAhUrsFQKHVZgAJkQ_AUICigC&biw=360&bih=518

Weren't the natives the same size as the Spanish

I don't think 1,74 is that short for most Europe.

No. Spaniards tend to be short. Natives tend to be midgets.

>Peru

Anything shorter than 176 is eligible for disability insurance in most countries

Natives are short and robust.They are like a bush made flesh

>the meme about american soldiers being manlets is real its rare to see any over 5'10
For some reason, most Navy guys I see in San Diego are pretty tall in general though.

so manly

Average here it's 172