Bros, srs question, no shill or anything

Bros, srs question, no shill or anything.
But is the white race actually in need of black warrior genes? It seems as if the ones white with warrior genes mostly died of in WWI and WWII finished the job.
Discussion go.

Define warrior.

I will be the bull that impregnates the white people and Mexico will rule the world through my offspring.

We don't need nigger genes, just some testosterone injections

id impregnate some dark qts desu

Warrior gene, as in empirically defined by google.

I'll give your bitches some warrior genes.

Crusader genes are worth more

Shiiiiiuuuueeettt

No needed, im mulatto

Only thing that needs blacks is the unemployment line

>calling for sex-based """eugenics""" when we're at a couple steps from genetical engineering of fetuses and artificial wombs.

You fucking plebs. Step aside and die.

There will be real Ubermenschen while you're still trying to coach your wife into getting her filthy cunt filled with subhuman semen.

Damn Straight, like comparing orks to space marines

Well the innawoods people in scandinavia still have theirs. Give us a reason to use the vrede. I don't know anyone that would lift a finger to save the shitty societies that citydwellers have built.
Acting like a chimp wouldn't lead to anything as a white person.
What exactly is it you want white "warrirors" to do?

No, I'm a natural born liberator. Top quality warrior gene.

Blacks only appear tough because they're stupid and act unpredictable. They also have no concept of the future and can't see 5 seconds into the future.

Yeah, we need 5 foot tall "warriors". You will be too busy building the wall to be impregnating anyone Pablo

Its alright Sup Forums ill take one for the team

Check out these hellish dubs that will send the op to hell

>need of black warrior genes

Nigger what?

The white man is the warrior race.

Pic unrelated.

No, wont go

LOL.

I think you'll find the future of war is in engineering and sciences.

Just ask the Zulus and American Indians when they met the soft white boys with their boom sticks.

Oh, yes, Europeans are desperately in need of genes belonging 60s-70s IQ obongo obongos who have never in their thousands of year history ever created anything resembling civilisation...

Whites are the warrior race. Blacks are witches.

>no shill or anything
if you dont want to be seen as a shill, why act like one in every possible way

thread hidden