Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmHF37Osr8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's a rapist

LOLOL ANOTHER LE MAKE FUN OF MAC DEMARCO THREAD ROFL OP XDXD

He’s so goofy and weird bro

if you dont like mac demarco you seriously might be retarded

why? his music is the epitome of low-effort/slacker vibes anti-intellectualism

so does The Beatles, The Smiths, every punk band ever, jazz, and early hip hop.

a) your post is grammatically incorrect
b) no, that's actually not the case. for any of those artists/genres

spbp
Get your life together op

a) english isn't my first language
b) no

POST MALONE IS LE FUPA LORD!!!!
I LUV POSTY HES A GENIUS
NOW THEY ONLY SAY CONGRATULATIONS

hes an industry plant

lmao no he ain't, he came up on his scene, he just got really popular when 2 came out

Who do you think made him popular? His fans? lmao

chill out dude its fun

who ISNT these days?

Why do you guys hate fun so much?

what makes u think captured tracks has the resources for that shit, if they did have them, one of the other bands on that label would have blown up already

Yes?

>Captured Tracks

Unchillian spotted

i think of the style and sound he epitomizes sucks complete ass and that the influence he has is what led to this movement of low effort hacks

youtube.com/watch?v=JmHF37Osr8k

>I hang out with teenagers enough to make detailed memes about their media consumption.

Dunkey is a funny guy, my dude. Funniest out of anyone on there.

>be a musician
>have some sort of personality
LMAO XD

yeah, if you like the same 5 jokes over and over again

Objectively and obviously wrong hyperbole. This is actually completely counter to Dunkey's style, in which the humor is self-contained in each video he creates. There are actually very few moments when he repeats a gag in another video, and the rarity of that type of reference actually adds to the humor of it.

he really doesn't. see

didn't he make like 4 videos prank calling papa johns?

I am legit scared of feminists these days.

I can only think of three prank call videos. Don't remember which places he called. He definitely called Papa John's once, but he also called many other places including various Gamestop locations. The back and forths with some of the Gamestop employees are pretty funny.

I'm not a teenager so I don't recognize 5/8 of these images, but calling someone else underage for not furiously shitposting "fuckmacdemarcorightguys" threads all day is the definition of >18 behavior kid

this is 90% of y'all

Everyone who says he’s a child predator and shit literally have no idea of the context. The girl who saw him filming a guy jacking off snuck into an 18+ event... what the fuck would she expect from Mac. Fucking normie white girl feminists upset