Why didn't he just use the force to grab the plans out of that guy's hand?

Why didn't he just use the force to grab the plans out of that guy's hand?

Why don't you leave the basement and find a girlfriend?

fpbp

why did you save a thumbnail?

Can't get up the steps/too fat, smelly, badly dressed and ugly

But seriously why, you might as well have a crucial high stakes scene in Spider-Man where he has to get from one skyscraper to another but looks for a drainpipe to climb down instead

>Can't get up the steps/too fat, smelly, badly dressed and ugly
This answer satisfies me, I will leave your thread now.

Why didn't he use the force to grab Leia by the pussy?

he might not have seen the plans nor have known what they'd look like

He didn't know the plans were beamed on the ship at that point.

He was too busy being BADASS and DARK and shit in a star wars film for ADULTS FINALLY

because he's part of one of the dullest sci-fi franchises of all time

they've really amped up his abilities a lot over the years. They wanted this scene to be over-the-top and consistency suffered because of it. He was throwing all those goons around like ragdolls in the same moments so to say he couldn't just pull the plans or the dude with the plans into himself is silly. Maybe he didn't know what he was doing there other than killing guys? Did he know that specific guy had the plans? I don't remember.

Or even just force close all the doors so fools couldn't escape, he's literally done it before on mustafar

Honestly, I don't think he really gave a fuck about the plans at that point. He was just killing some dudes. Vader never seemed to like the Death Star anyways, he was probably happy that it blew up.

Well, arguably we know the force requires concentration; focus to work properly. Focusing on predicting and deflecting the blaster shots alone probably requires most of Darth's attention.

Basically, I'd go with saying he was too distracted with not getting shot to force pull the guy at the opposite end of the room, though I reckon the writers themselves probably didn't think it over really.

>dark side rage fucks up the sith plans episode
>the force wills it episode

why didn't he make all the guys do a dance routine before killing them?

No, OP has a valid question that the movie doesn't give an obvious answer to.

Please grow out of the redditor boogeyman meme.

He deep inside wanted revels to success on that so that would bring his son to him. Damn you have not understood the internal fight anakin/vader always had havent you?

This. Vader could've just used the Force to seal the door off or pull the rebel with the plans towards him. I betcha them Lucasfilm Story guys or whatever they're called now are thinking up of a """canon""" explanation on why Darth took his sweet time slaughtering rebel redshirts.

because a new hope needs to happen

he was told by an officer the disabled rebel flagship acquired a transmission from the archives on Scarif. He just probably thought a high ranking officer would have had it, not regular joes

The rebel soldier happened to be a chronic masturbator who's developed a very strong grip

Brb adding this to his wookiepedia page

they are going to make a movie just to explain that, at this rate