What do you think Sup Forums?

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

classroom.synonym.com/founding-father-wanted-constitution-change-20-years-11735.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's the exact reason it's been so successful for over 200 years....

Feel free to make a civilization of your own bitch.

makes me think you are fucking retarded
>need muh special snowflake input otherwise universal truths are lies

first post best post

All they would want is free shit. Women and shitskins are incapable of seeing the value of negative rights.

fpbp

FPBP

No one cares what she "assumes" because she is not smart enough to found a country

Okay, woman here weighing in, please stop trying to make it more difficult to get guns.

> but everything keeps falling apart when we do that
> we need to take yours away from you, so we can have one
> OMG WHY IS THIS WORTHLESS CIVILIZATION FALLING APART TOO
> THIS KEEPS HAPPENING, IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY FAULT

holy shit u have internet there?

I think I want to rape her.

this so hard, if it were "occasionally updated" today it would open the door to massive gun regulations and positive liberties that are unneeded and harmful. The constitution is the tallest beacon of freedom in the US, and the hardest to knock down.

document wasn't written to be gender or race-specific. the only way these people would ever edit it would be directly, purposefully harmful to men and white people because most of them are motivated by irrational feelings and hatred.

All they have to do is get 3/4th's of the states and 2/3rds of congress and they to can have their own amendment.

"updates" are called amendments, fucking retard, and there's been many of them.

Yeah it's a good point but

FUCK YOU

WHITE COUNTRY
WHITE MALE COUNTRY
GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think it's had 27 amendments already, and I would not be surprised if it needs more over time.

My problem is not with people who want to change the constitution, though in general I am opposed to the changes they want. My problem is with those who don;t want to go to the time or trouble to make such changes, but just want to ignore the parts they don;t like.

The issue there is that some of the specific guarantees of rights contained in there are pretty important -- I don't like more precedent for ignoring those.

Update 1: GIBS ME DAT

Thanks Thailand, your country has beautiful traps.

>1 post by this ID

How liberals are known as the intellectuals and republican are known as dumb hicks baffles my mind, m8s.
Send help.

Thee worst attempt at logic and mattering for Carmen eataspeedo

My other problem is with this splinted finger, which makes me hit the ; instead of the ' a lot.

I think this is what attempted genocide looks like 5-10 years before it happens.

Maube we should, like, not let people be overtly bigoted and racist towards (what will soon be) a minority. This seems like a pretty good rule I'd think

Yeah, women and minorities are truly suffering in the USA. Broke a nail? Blame white men. Waiter didn't get your order right? Burn the constitution. Liberals were the kids that were never told "no" by their single mothers.

First world problems.

classroom.synonym.com/founding-father-wanted-constitution-change-20-years-11735.html

>changed
>every 20 YEARS

always glad to be of service (in more ways than one)

also, checked

There's a process of amending the constitution, so they have weighed in over the years. Women have the right to vote now, niggers aren't slaves, etc.

Stupid cunt doesn't even understand how the republic works...

>Amendments? What are those?

>women and people of color are worth more than white men

what horrible racism, I can't believe this!!!

>"colored" is offensive
>"people of color" isn't

Convert to Islam before you do it so you don't get prosecuted.

fpbp

I've also got to challenge her numbers.

No women could vote, but they could express opinions and "weigh in," and many did.

As for black folks, slaves could not vote, but free men of color who owned property could, and presumably did.

Shes so right we need more POC in our lives Trump is Hitler lol drumpf what a racist am I right I'm #mentallyHill now

Can we hang her for treason?

Lol

I was going to post my opinion but threads don't get very many replies unless you bait Sup Forums

>implying people of colour knew what a "constitution" was before the whitey arrived

I don't about other countries, but here it is considered racist to use "negro", while "black" is perfectly fine. Black is imo worse than some random slang word.

Articles of confederation which were the predecessor and basis of the constitution were drafted by a committee that was chaired by a Finnish American and Finns weren't legally white for another century.

Checkmate SJWs

Constitutions have been written by the men who had power at that time therefore they programmed the unpower of the people

Shut up, at least their president dont kiss other men.

Is she saying that people of color and woman and different than white men?
I thought we were all the same and equal. Well, I mean, woman and colored people are a little more equal, obviously.

>>implying people of colour knew what a "constitution" was before the whitey arrived

Bantz. Souf Africa has them.

there is room for one more

>What do you think Sup Forums?
Well shit, they really got us good. I say we tear up everything, bridges, power lines, blow dams, everything. All the systematic systems that white males designed and funded, and get help from SJW lezbos and niggers to design new shit with nothing but feeling and paid for with an enormous sense of self satisfaction. I'm sure we'll all be happier living like Brazilians and India

>pic related, a Canadian (300 million dollar) bridge designed with diversity fails in 3 months of opening

Ratified in 1789 simultaneously with 10 amendments. Since then, 17 additional amendments have been ratified.

(2016 - 1789)/17 = 13.35 years between amendments on average

Seems okay to me.

Deport.

Posting anonymously is fine you don't need a profile picture

5 straight, white men all have an individually formed opinion on a complex topic.

A black, a gay, a woman, a jew, a muslim, a transsexual, a pedophile, a midget, and a disabled all agree that 1 + 1 = potato.

I'll take the 5 straight, white men.

And this is why Japan could build themselves up after their shortcomings while multinational/racial countries are still pussyfooting with the idea of diversity

You've got to go back.

Absolutely savage.

oh shit I got it
FIRT POST BEST POST
I waa wondering what this new meme meant

kek

Nuff said, shut it down

>the people who managed to build the country you live in (illegally) didn't involve women or people of colour in their politics
hmm rly maeks u think

What's that checkmark? Never seen that before.

Eyy yo das rassis my man.

Minorities can't behave under the constitution: CONFIRMED

It's crap like this that makes me racist. I have yet meet a single shitskin that cares about due process, innocent until proven guilty, freedom of speech, or any individual rights. It's all "I fit into this demographic, so I deserve preferential treatment!"

>people of color
This term fills me with inexplicable rage every time I see it.

pics pls

>You white men must need our help to kill freedom, obviously it's the only reason you haven't chosen to do it already

Or they could GTFO

Who's the gook who posted recently?

Why not? Your son looks good in that photo ;)

Or maybe they just need to get the fuck out

Eww what a fucking disgusting appear holy shit

That's a feature, not a bug.

btfo

Blacks are all about their own individual rights. They just absolutely reject individual rights for other people, or any rights for that matter.

Fpbp

>if it doesn't have diversity for diversity's sake it doesn't work
Oh fuck, time to erase the first amendment. I'm sure tyrone is just as qualified as the benjamin franklin, george washington, and roger sherman.
I need to wash my eyes. I can't even begin to fathom whatever fucking point david is trying to make besides saying "fuck the bible".

That's verification that you are the supposed popular person you claim to be like a celebrity

This is the most reasonable solution.

A good candidate for the Internet World Championship, for both "retard" and "uneducated" categories.

This is hands down one of the stupidest things I have ever read.

i hate it when goblins say "people of color"

By this logic, should we write in Sgariah law for Muslims and execute gays?

This ladyboy is correct.
If nigs and cunts had any say, we wouldn't have any rights at all.

since we are equal it shouldnt matter
: ^)

I think that it's her right to birch and moan about the constitution, while using it as a blanket against criticism.

That's what it's there for.

Gib me dats, you raycit!

Well considering things were going pretty great for the States up until women and "people of color" got involved, its probably a fucking terrible idea to allow them any more of a chance to fuck things up worse than they already have managed to in a matter of a few decades.

This is the death of america, and this disease is rapidily spreading to the rest of the world. Good luck for all.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

Shit, Thailand at it again.

10/10

what do you mean?? thomas de'genius jefferson WAS a black man

I also had zero weight in writing the constitution or romeo and juliet and I still don't give a fuck.

Negro is "black" in spanish and other languages. It's probably latin.

>All of us are the same.
>Minorities and women are so different from white people that you couldn't possibly understand them.

You are right to feel thusly.

People of color is a naked attempt by the left to use you (the white man) as the outgroup (that is the other, the enemy). They are attempting to unify all the minorities into a monolithic group with the endgame of marginalizing you. And once you have been marginalized they can use their newly built political machine to persecute you.

They are using this tactic with the express goal of acquiring power and when they have it they will target their 'outgroup' with even more prejudice than you have ever seen in history.

Ultimately they will fail because the minorities hate eachother almost as much as they hate the white man. But you should prepare yourself if this prediction is wrong.

yeah lets make it so free speech only applies if youre not saying anything bad about women or niggers, thats such a great idea