They were dedicated followers of fashion

I think Paul got a scar and the others grew staches with him

I LIKE The Beatles.

>named his band Beatles
>drunkenly beats women
What did the mad lad mean by this?

He put les instead of wives at the end on accident

He must have been pretty drunk haha

Yeah, his son came out of the bottle of whisky he drank. like Julian just popped out

Because they were. It's well known that John Lennon was a kiddy diddler. The line "Well she was just 17, if you know what I mean" was a homage to the strange orgies that he and ringo would frequently host at their flat in Hamburg

I really like the Beatles, but I hate their fandom and their "myth"

Paul >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John > George = Ringo

Which Paul recorded Revolver?

One per side. He died before they recorded "She Said She Said"

Actually he said he was dead, but he was never born.

Boring band that pretentious Ultra Liberal baby boomers worship. Most other lessr known bands of their time were much better and more "experimental" then them. Fuck Hippies

Hahaha. Loser.

THE FACT THAT

Paul got into a fight with the other 3 (the song was about a LSD trip and he was the only one who hadn't done it) and left the studio. George played bass on that track, I believe it's the only Beatles song that Paul isn't on. His death allegedly occurred after he left that night.

Lovely RIta, meter maid, is actually about his death apparently

They were skilled pop tunesmiths. They also had a good ear for incorporating then-current trends into their work (while still sounding like "The Beatles"), and they were relatively open to new ideas.

ayy, nice reference