Rush had broken up

Thank God.

waaf.com/blogs/anthony-capobianco/alex-lifeson-says-rush-over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jEagi9co0Ko
consequenceofsound.net/2016/03/alex-lifeson-confirms-rushs-retirement-from-touring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rush suck

That's sad but not a surprise. Neil Peart just didn't have the physical ability to keep playing.

Thread theme:
youtu.be/jEagi9co0Ko

>gelty images
more like Geddy images amirite

Geddy's voice is gone, it's for the best.

>That's sad but not a surprise. Neil Peart just didn't have the physical ability to keep playing.
Good, they haven't made a good song since 1976 and that songs just okay.

Geddy is going to record more solo albums ala My Favourite Headache, screencap this

>turn on radio
>hear "Spirit of the Radio"
>turn off radio

I expected this because, if I remember correctly, one of the band members was talking about how touring had become much harder with age and even doing the last one they did wasn't easy at all. Still, I like Rush a lot.

Found the article where Alex talked about this early in 2016.

consequenceofsound.net/2016/03/alex-lifeson-confirms-rushs-retirement-from-touring/

Why does Rush have so many haters? Must all be rapists butthurt about the Roll the Bones skit.

They're just a really shitty band and progressive rock is for virgins

Yeah, he said a few years back that touring was borderline impossible for him now due to quite severe arthritis in his wrists.

>m-m-muh voorgins
Yeah so rapist crybabies confirmed. Don't you have some "woke" nigshit banger to listen to?

>Yeah so rapist crybabies confirmed. Don't you have some "woke
You seem to be more upset than us buddy, you sure you're not repressing your urges or projecting?

>Yeah so rapist crybabies confirmed
No one even knows what that memes you virgin

People can't handle how good they are. They are technically more talented than any other Progressive Rock band, yet they choose to make hard rock instead of faggy jazz rock.

>get called out for being a mindless nighop consumer
>sperg about "muh dick"
>call anyone else upset
lol

>I'm too dumb to understand things
>muh dick
Yeah, I wonder why you don't like Rush. Go blicky your stiffy, that sort of music is more your level.

>IF YOU DONT LIKE RUSH YOURE JUST A RAPFAG

shut the fuck up. prog rock is literally classical for nerds who are too dumb to appreciate classical.

>muh virgins
>muh nerds
You're just digging your nigger dick sucking chad-orbiter hole deeper, wannabe.

>They are technically more talented than any other Progressive Rock band
I mean Tool and Mars Volta still exist.

>Rush
>Intellectual

bubbles loves rush, hell he played with them once

Jesus Christ. What a circle jerk of a thread.

Point being?

kek

If you had titled this filename Bubbles.png it would have been far funnier.