THAT

THAT

WENT

WITH NO SURVIVORS

FOR YOU

take your hat off bo-y that ah hundred dollha bill!

was long and dumb. totally dumped his best friend plot when he found the girl
that was shitty as giovani was the best part

>THAT WENT SOUTH FAST!

Seth is talking about his career right?

>An entire film based on the joke of how shit it was to live in the old West

You can make the same damn joke about any period of human history before the 1950s.

I actually liked it and don't understand all the hate.

Sarah Silverman wanting to wait til marriage for sex was kinda funny.

Seth is a talented man but his face doesnt belong onscreen.

the jokes were good, but there was a long lull between scenes and humor, made the movie feel kinda boring, prolly what killed it

OH!

Did this even show at kinoplexes or was it straight to DVD with all these big names attached to it? I never heard of it before until I saw it in a bargain bin at Walmart. Looked like shit

>From the guy who brought you ted
ahahah. did seth mcfaggot think this was a selling point or something?

Don't give them any ideas man

The man clearly doesn't understand his audience. People that like his humor are 18-25 stoners who flip between Family Guy and the Daily Show. Westerns, even if they're comedy parodies, are not something that interest them.

Should've stuck with the talking bear that says fuck a lot.

Cut him some slack, he's been writing cutaway jokes for 15 years. No one can be constantly funny forever

his face is just too punchable to be the leading man. his only role should be "annoying dick"

does anyone have the big guy 4u image with the family man and that went south so fast thing in it

You have to be REALLY retarded to think that's not a selling point

Seth MacFarlane is such a talented man with insane potential, why does he squander it with lowest denominator crap?

>thinking anyone who likes DUDE movies is going to be interested in cowboy shit
checked tho

Because thats what he's good at. Seth vented that through that whole episode of Family guy where Brian makes a tv show and realises it's trip that pander to the lowest common denominator.

because brian is literally still him, and still a deuche, think about it

Seth should stick to singing and voice acting

Truly he is blessed with an angel's voice

So Brian is his fursona?

..yyyyes