Is she a good actress?

is she a good actress?
will this movie be good?
youtube.com/watch?v=NNrK7xVG3PM

>that flat chest, no hips, and no ass
might as well be a little boy. disgusting.

no and no

shes qt tho

what if she had a big boy's big fat cock though?

Do you guys think she has a well trimmed bush? I think she's the kind of person that would.

She has nice lewd lips though.

yes, pretty sure most lesbians do that

would you kiss this long haired boy?

I hope so, then maybe we can get a Dirty Pair movie.

If she had a dick at least yes. She would be a fucking hot trap. If not fuck off she is just a woman with no tits and no ass. Boring as fuck.

What if you didn't know?

only if i could put it in its bum hole later!

She looks like a female Dane Dehaan. So it's fitting, I guess.

I'd do it to find it out.

movie looks like hairy balls

Yeah, knowing the future would be handy in social situations

Is the moral of the story that if your daddy is rich, you can be famous even if you have a piggy face and the body of a 12 years old boy?

we could have a measuring contest and whoever is biggest could put it in the other's bum hole

Yes

Stick a bandana on her and she could cosplay as a young Axl Rose

Somebody get her a leather jacket and some spanx :)

would you want to win or lose?

Remember when women had to look like women?

s-s-she's b-bi

win
how humiliating otherwise

Well isn't that the question of the day?

God, I love skinny girls

I don't know why Sup Forums fell for the fat girls meme

No, probably not even a good person.

>Based on a graphic novel
>Boy getting blue-balled throughout

Yeah it could be another Fifth Element but EuropaCorp is a terrible studio only marginally better than Sony.

>is she a good actress?

No
>will this movie be good?

Yes. It looks fun but the plot is probably shit.

Where can I meat rich white society girls like Cara?

the people love their memes.

/fit/ memed them into it

what a sensual webm

Is this from a kino?

>Luc Besson

Flip a coin and choose either solid flick or pure kino.

nah

jesus christ, from wikipedia:

Outside of comics, the Valérian series has been particularly influential on science fiction and fantasy film.

Several commentators, such as Kim Thompson of The Comics Journal,[22] film critic Jean-Philippe Guerand[23] and the newspaper Libération,[24] have noted certain similarities between the Valérian albums and the Star Wars film series. Both series are noted for the "lived-in" look given to their various settings and for the diverse alien creatures they feature. Particular instances of similarities between the two series, which the above have cited, include:

(snips):

The design of Valérian and Laureline's XB982 astroship and the Millennium Falcon spaceship that appears in Episodes IV–VII of Star Wars.
A scene in Empire of a Thousand Planets (L'Empire des Mille Planètes) where Valérian is encased in a liquid plastic and a scene in The Empire Strikes Back where the character Han Solo is encased in a substance called carbonite.
The slave-girl costume worn by Laureline in World Without Stars and the costume worn by the character Leia Organa in the scenes where she is enslaved by Jabba the Hutt in Return of the Jedi
A scene in Empire of a Thousand Planets where one of the Authorities removes his helmet to reveal his burned and scarred face underneath and a scene in Return of the Jedi where the character Darth Vader removes his helmet to reveal the burned face of Anakin Skywalker.
The alien Shingouz and the Toydarian character Watto seen in The Phantom Menace.
The concept of the Clone wars, where a whole army has the face of a cloned single man (Valerian himself) is featured in the final scene of On the False Earths.

Why did they make the chest section of her spacesuit so roomy?

She keeps snacks in there.

that's pretty clever of her

This movie is gonna be an enormous flop.

The two leads can't draw a crowd and it's a literalwhat franchise.

Bring back Snacks!

There was a girl in my class who looked just like her. Back then boys weren't super horny and she was depserate for a bf. She couldn't get one. She lived right near me. I regret being too picky and ignorant to go after her. I could've been normie.

Idiot.

>you will never have Bants with snacks again, resulting in a week long ban.
Feels bad.

>Back then boys weren't super horny

Men have always been super horny, it's literally what testosterone is for.

what did she mean by this?

>tfw this boyish cunt probably banged most of your waifus

Then she would've had her brains fucked out back then. I'm sure she found somebody, by highschool the jocks were fond of her since she had a tiny body and probably gave out easily, but back when I had a class with her I saw every boy turn her away. She never approached me but if I had the brain I have now I could've made it happen.

>hid her face when she got spotted with Amber Heard

What the fuck Amber heard should be hiding HER face!

if you and truly high test u love both

No, but maybe her mini-me who's also British will be better.

Not liking tom boys

>ugly as fuck
>body of a 10 year old boy
No wonder she's a dyke.

Look up her facebook. I did this with all my school 'could ofs' and I feel much better about passing the chance now that they have two black kids, horrific facial features and generally shit lives.

She looks like a drag queen here.

No waifu is safe

isn't she like the avril lavigne of modelling

imagine being spitroasted by karlie and cara

shes the new paris hilton, but shes actually likeable (compared to paris' plank of wood """personality"""

I find it interesting that the male lead is more femininely attractive than the "female" lead

CAN'T GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT YOU FUCKING PEOPLE

everyone else finds you a faggot

she's a rotten lesbian.

resting cunt face
unpleasant personality
can't act

young body

not good. hope she goes away - so many prettier and nicer girls.

I understand that sexuality can be confusing, but dicks usually aren't considered "femininely attractive", user.

lol the only time I've felt a butt is when I squeezed a qts ass in passing in a crowded hallway. if she knew it was me I'd probably have gotten the fuck knocked out of me by jocks.

CARA DE MEME

LEL

>high test

Fat girls are fucking gross, nigga

[no]

>lol i once raped a girl

I bet she smells really bad

HA, she's so quirky! (just like me :p)

She's one of those girls most guys find completely unattractive but other girls think she is really beautiful and stylish for some reason

lesbian

>shes the new paris hilton

Paris was at least hot.

>shes actually likeable

Yeah, nah.

Retarded tryhard attention whore.

>meat sweats
>gunt cheese
>no stamina
You've convinced me, SJW, fat girls are fierce!

xD

ehh most lesbians are just plain disgusting

No.

No.

>shes qt tho

And no again.

yes

She is a pleb filter. If someone says she is ugly you know he has no taste and should be ignored.

She used be cute like 6 years ago when she was modeling for ASOS. The tats and coke binges ruined her.

>jewmaican: the thread
put your trip back on and go back to /arse/

what a goddess

her daddy literally bought her entire career for her

Omfg its like she Was a pure angel back then
>"memeine" not even once
do people really feel good snorting this crap or what

what a good dad

>she Was a pure angel back then.

I hope you're not serious.

>do people really feel good snorting this crap or what

Why do you think they get hooked? It probably feels like fucking heaven the first time around so of course you want more of it.

Coke its like having an orgasm and multiply it by a 100 times

>be attractive girl born to a rich family
>take drugs

I don't get it. Why would you need drugs to be happy if you won the lottery of life?

She looks like an attain-ably hot HS girl. It's pretty hot.

Because plebians wouldn't understand how great drugs are.

>i have shit taste and heres why: the post
lol

Check out this thread:

She has psoriasis and is growing slowly on her... I got the same scale skin so its only a matter of time vefore she surrender to meee , we gonna breed a new race a new reptilian scale skin race oh yes

>attractive

Because never working for anything in your life and understanding on some a level that you don't deserve anything that you have leads to needing outside stimulants for pleasure.

dropped

w2c those shoes?