It’s not half as bad as you niggas say it is

It’s not half as bad as you niggas say it is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCJp--nDcNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Name one (1) track besides 3005 that's good.

sweATPANTS

Zealots of Stockholm

Dial Up, shadows, crawl, worldstar, zealots, flight of the navigator

I liked him better when he was in Derrick Comedy

Wasn't he in that show Community?

HOL UP

Telegraph Ave

the library

3005 not even top 5 on the album... listen to the project first lmfao

Zealots is one of my favorite songs ever. You guys just hate him because he's redditcore. It was my album for two straight years after it came out.

he's basically talented in everything he does, hes an amazing actor, writer, comedian, musician/rapper, and producer

"Lloyd" by Oakland

>a streak of ELEVEN (11) garbage albums/ mixtapes/ EPs until he decides to just bite the funkadelic sound for himself to make one decent album
That's talent

corn dog lyrics

The rest of the album

Why do people actually not like this? This is one of my favorite fucking albums.

Royalty and Because the Internet were some of the best hip-hop releases of their respective years.

>royalty
lol
>bti
it’s underrated by critics and whatnot but it’s really not as good as fans say it is

BTI is LITERAL meme rap and unequivocally garbage besides shadows. Not debatable.

>lol
Not an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCJp--nDcNI

Severely underrated. Way better than anything else Gambino has done.

I'm not a nigger and it's pure shit

calm, his nuts can only take so much straddling

Overly long and it jacks off about it's own flawed concept.

I shouldn't have to read a screenplay and watch a short film to understand your album: get better at musical storytelling. I mean he's a great storyteller but there's a reason his most sonically pleasing record is just copying Funkadelic.

I only liked royalty because for once this faggot wasn't rapping about how "hard his comeup" was. It was just him flexing his wealth. [spoiler] Ab-Soul's verse was so hilariously phoned in... its obvious they cut him a check and still said fuck you [/spoiler]

He's a jack of all trades, master of none. He does have some decent songs, but that's about it.

Centipede

true patrician choice

t. fantano

>producer
The swedish guy does all the work, he's just a face

it's the best album of all time

dont debate me because it's my opinion and i respect yours

sad but true

Tina Fey's bit at the very end of Royalty is hands down the worst thing I've ever heard in music.

This guy manages to be even cornier than J Cole. That takes a serious lack of talent.

community was literally the only thing of worth he has done

funny you mentioned Derrick Comedy, but thats when I first found out about Donald Glover.

While I enjoyed his stuff, you are def in the minority enjoying his Derrick Comedy stuff compared to what he has and is producing now

A broken clock rings right twice a day, friendo

This album is like a solid 8-9/10 for me I fucking adore it

The worst guys

Atlanta is fucking amazing though

But a gay nigga wrote it man. That sounds pretty gay.

Like as if OP was a faggot or something.

masterpiece

this guy gets it

JAMES FRANCO IS THE WHITE DONALD GLOVER