I hate how Marvel Studios fucked over The Hulk

Mark Ruffalo is running out of time on his marvel contract. He has a six picture deal on his current marvel contract. and he already used up 5 movies. Avengers > Ultron > Ragnarok > Infinity War > Avengers 4.

If he doesn't reup his contract marvel will have to recast hulk again. Did they fuck up by not signing him up for more and doing a standalone movie right after avengers when the Hulk hype was real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/24uIs1sTLhQ
slashfilm.com/universal-hulk-rights/
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=aJABWeoqVCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blame Universal, they literally sit on the rights and rent it out to Marvel, it's not like they're desperate for shekels like Sony.

What would a Hulk solo movie even be about sans an obvious Planet Hulk adaptation which we're getting in Ragnarok

He's absolute shit at Hulk anyway and the Hulk design they gave for him is absolute shit.

In anime, there's always a scene where the main character gets beat up and then as the bad guy goes in for the final punch, the main character blocks it with his palm. Then the bad guy looks on in horror as the main character squeezes his hand so tight it breaks the bad guys hand and then he delivers a single punch that sends the bad guy flying several hundred meters. That's all I want from the Hulk. Just a single scene of that. Just have Thanos slap banner and send him into a rubble and then as he delivers the final punch, banner grabs it and hulks out. Please, Marvel. It's the hypest shit ever in anime and I need a love action version.

sounds very scheesy and childish

I think we can expect something like that in A:IW2

Enjoy Hulk sitting on Thanos and farting on his head

OR, and I mean maybe they could, hear me out. Now, get this...
Imagine if you will.

Offer him a new contract once his one expires.

I know. Radical idea.

But look how hype it is!!!

youtu.be/24uIs1sTLhQ

Universal owns the rights to distribute any Hulk solo movies. This was fine when Marvel Studios was just starting, they could use the help. Now they are owned by Disney, so there is no incentive to do a Hulk movie when they're not going to see all the money from it.

They can put him in Avengers and Thor movies all they want, as long as it's not a movie called "The Hulk" or "Planet Hulk" or whatever.

They didn't fuck up because they don't plan on making solo Hulk movies anytime soon.

is Hulk x scarlet johanson the best ship in all of capeshit or what?

That doesn't seem to be entirely true.

slashfilm.com/universal-hulk-rights/

>What would a Hulk solo movie even be about sans an obvious Planet Hulk adaptation which we're getting in Ragnarok
I mean they could theoretically make it infinitely more compelling than Marvel's "movies"

In other words you don't know.

>we could of had a Norton hulk
>Instead we get this curly haired fuck

Based on the tradition of such great Hulk movies having been made? I don't know why people pretend that the MCU movies are bad. The shared universe that consistently entertains has been a fantastic achievement, to the point that every other studio wants to copy it.

>pretend
They are objectively trash.

Extending his contract shouldn't be a problem. Ruffalo is not a huge star. They can always replace him with Captain Marvel, Spider Man or even Ant Man, the general public won't mind.

I'm not a Hulk fan, so no I don't. I do know that any property can be interesting in the right hands. It would NOT be hard to top Disney.

IT IS hard for Warner/DC.

Watchmen, Man of Steel, and Batman v Superman say otherwise. I bet Suicide Squad was originally a good film too.

>BvS
>good

Watchmen is good
MoS is good
BvS is dogshit
SS is worse than dogshit

Don't defend BvS, you're wrong.

Expect "puny god" or some variant.

The Hulk was always a shitty character, even by capeshit standards

Prove it.

Then why has the WB, Fox and Sony failed so hard at it?

This. All this.

Also MoS was about as good as Thor

How did this respectable actor get into capeshit anyway? I never understood it.

>what would a Hulk solo movie even be about
His origin story was already made and it's literally the best superhero film made to date.

I'd rather see a She-Hulk body horror/erotic movie.

The Hulk movies are all shit anyways, just kill him off.

The fact nobody disagrees warms me with joy

I love how Marvel is just a movie making machine. There's no substance or aesthetic content involved, lets just keep pounding our shitty franchise (the Hulk, captain america, black widow, you name it) and release 10 movies a year with no cultural impact whatsoever, just to make a quick buck from the autistic Marvel fanbase.

Hulk is a shitty character anyway
Literally no suspense involved since nothing can kill him

They'll kill him off and have Mrs Marvel as a cheap substitute. I hope you guys like feminism because that character is basically Sarkesian with Superman's powers

>There's no substance or aesthetic content involved

False. See: GotG, Dr. Strange, Winter Soldier, Iron Man...

>lets just keep pounding our shitty franchise (the Hulk, captain america, black widow

Of those, only Captain America is a franchise. Hulk only has one Marvel movie and there's not a Black Widow movie.

> and release 10 movies a year

False. Only until 2017 that they will release 3 a year.

>Dr. Strange
>Le wifi password joke

Kill yourself, you clearly are out of your depth.

>GotG, Dr. Strange

who cares??

Hulk is 90% CGI

>capeshit
Reported

>Dr. Strange
The entire movie is filled with repeating fractal patterns reminiscent of the dimensions he's whisked through, not to mention the repeating temporal imagery foreshadowing the resolution of the third act.

Just because something has some quips that doesn't mean there's no artistic merit there at all.

Literally the only Marvel movie that I really enjoyed was Ant Man. The final battle was hillarious, and the humour in the rest of the movie wasn't LE QUIPS like they do in every other fucking movie.

I have not seen a single movie you named.

Kek. Capeshit. Not even once.

The hulk is better as a side character something that the main hero has to deal with

I mean, only two of them are actually out

>I have not seen a single movie you named.
Ha ha. Liar.

Its strange to me this film has a small cult following

this
i miss norton

I wouldn't know because these films are babby tier trash .

Im not even an elitist but its just a mockery that these films are squirted out the jew run hollwoods ass for profit and you retards keep watching them.

Why do you watch capeshit? You already know how it will end. Its not cool if thsts what you're thinking. Every little kid and grandma watch them & then pretends to be so hip and geeky while buying big bang dvd sets. Its not cool. Its shit.

Movies ive not seen.

Avengers 1,2,3, 4 etc
Guardians of galaxy 1,2
Amazing spiderman
Any of the 50 shitty xmen reboots
Fanatastic 4
Green lantern
Watchmen
Batman v superman
Superman 1,2,3,4,5 etc kek
Suicide squad
Captain amaerica 1,2,3,4,5 etc toppes kek
Iron 2,3,4 etc
Hulk 1,2,3,4
Thor 1,2,3,4,5,6
Tron
Star wars 7
Rouge one
Transformers
Etc etc etc

Im sure i missed a million but Literally any capeshit besides toby mquires spiderman and halleberrys storm ive never watched. Thats more than enough capeshit for 1 life time

Holy Jesus...

this

He's a huge faggot so hopefully they get somebody else to do the Hulk and he fades into irrelevance.

>Why do you watch capeshit? You already know how it will end
The same is applicable to 99% of action movies. Guess what? They're enjoyable anyway.

Couldnt agree more mark is a insufferable cunt

I enjoyed certain aspects of the movie, but come the fuck on. It's not the best anything. Sloppy script and hammy acting ruined that movie. Not even Ang Lee could save it, and he made an good story out of gay cowboys buttfucking each other.

QUIPS ARE THE ENEMY

DEATH TO ALL WHO SPOUT QUIPS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WRONG

I just watched hateful 8 and had no idea how it would end.

Plebian bitch . Watch better films. What are you? 8?

You see what i did there with the 8¿

Heh. Heh. Kid, you're so 1 demensional just like the capshit pop movies you watch .

Its a really good superhero film the mutant poodles let it down

Kino vidyagame as well

the fucker explodes in size and is still wearing the same pants. its a ridiculous premise and will never lend itself to a great film adaption.

you'll never get a great wolfman movie either

deal with it. develop some hobbies that include grown up things.

So is Planet Hulk going to happen or ...

I don't think someone who thinks The Hateful Eight is kino is in any position to mock other people's taste in film. More importantly though, it's not even an action movie you fucking simpleton.

They're putting some of the Planet Hulk elements into Thor: Ragnarok.

Oh right.

They are going to drop him.

I think he lost a lot of fans after this debacle:
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw&t=2s

>hateful eight
>not kino

Alright im out. What was expecting from a fucking capeshit thread? People with actual taste? Kek. No.

Stay pleb

>I think he lost a lot of fans after this debacle
Only butthurt cucks care enough about that. Tribalism is ruining politics. Who gives a shit if someone prefers other guy to your guy?

Shit even the videogame was awesome.

Can they even do a Planet Hulk with the current movie Hulk? Movie Hulk is just a mindless beast, he doesn't have personality and he can't even really talk. I just don't see how they can try turning Hulk into his own character like in the comics (instead of just some monster that Ruffalo turns into) when the movies have clearly established it as the latter

I was just watching the original X-Men the other day and there was something like that in the beginning, when Wolverine is in the cagefight. Except instead of blocking it with his palm he punches the other guy's hand and breaks it. Pretty fucking badass

>shills still trying to save evansposting

Pathetic bro, you don't have to be as cucked as them

I don't even recognize most of the people in that video.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aJABWeoqVCI

Don't know how they let this on a children's show.

People don't understand that there's endless amounts of standins they can draw on to replace the hulk
>she-hulk
>Hercules
>skulk
When one of the actors quits there's 50 years of established "shaking it up" that they can draw on to do something new

The movie was visually mediocre and the plot was the most paint by numbers thing I've ever seen. That fractal bullshit you made up wouldn't change anything even if it was true, and it isn't