Called a wimp for not being able to handle AR-15 recoil

nydailynews.com/news/national/gun-lovers-opinion-assault-rifles-article-1.2674555

libcuck shoots ar-15, finds it scary and triggering, gets called out for being a wimp, haha

Other urls found in this thread:

monsterhunternation.com/2016/06/16/ask-kuntzman/
youtube.com/watch?v=DFJKNNRHNE8
thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07/22/stupid-immoral-dangerous-coward-my-month-with-a-gun.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do liberals revel in their embarrassment? Like that bitch who "came out" to her dad as trans and her dad said to stop with the modern terms for bullshit

Typic faggot

>(((Gersh Kuntzman)))

That fucking kike is a pussy. I can't believe you guys send American soldiers to die for these worthless tiny-dicked jewish sissies.

He is a pussy. I own several AR-15s they have very little recoils and its no worse than shooting a .22. This faggot is just blowing the situation out of proportion so he can make a case for more gun laws which will make gun ownership harder and less people will own guns legally. There wont be less guns just less legal gun owners. He should be publicly flogged for the damage he attempted to cause to our nation.

He's getting shredded in this parody article.

monsterhunternation.com/2016/06/16/ask-kuntzman/

>I drove a Prius once and it changed me forever. As soon as I climbed inside the minimalist brutalist interior of this carbon fiber Japanese death machine it was as if I was driving a monster truck. I pushed start. The engine was a throaty roar like a thousand nuclear jet bombers. I immediately soiled my trousers to prevent this beast of the land of hentai from raping me. Tentacles are NOT OKAY. In my haste to escape, I touched a lever, and the windshield wipers began beating like a reaper’s sickle threshing horror. Trying to reach the escape handle, I struck a phallus-like pole, and lights began to blink. Blink. Blink. A light. A terrible, red, light! BLINK BLINK! Shrieking and flailing, I clutched desperately at the door, and tumbled, helpless, into the street. In the cold New York City rain, I lay there helpless and soiled in the gutter. The terrifying Prius looming over me, asserting its alpha dominance, and I crawled away. Forever.

it made his vagina bleed, haha.

liberals that aren't getting welfare are either 20 year old white suburbanites or self hating cucks. many are both. it's why they're the main ones bitching about privilege despite the fact they would never set foot in a ghetto and think guns are unnecessary for self defense. if this retard grew up in a black or mexican area he would be singing a different tune

What a fucking faggot.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo

Besides, if masculinity is defined by the power to commit violence on a wide scale, I proudly choose femininity.

Hahaha.

That article sums liberals in general too.

Tfw in basic the drill sergeants literally let off 30 rounds with the stock pressed firmly against their nuts to show how little recoil the gun has so that the gunshy soldiers wouldn't be afraid of it

>"Hey there Cupcake!" wrote Gary Haney. "I have never subscribed to the idea of 'gender confusion,' but after reading your article on the AR-15, I'm a believer because there is no way you and I are the same gender. You should surrender your testicles to the Department of Girlymen. I'm not sure where it's located, but your girlfriend Barack does!"

based gary haney

>semi auto 5.56 rifle
>calls it a WMD

what the fuck is this bullshit lads

>an ar-15
>weapon of mass destruction
Jesus christ, I wouldn't mind it if the ayys statred virus bombing this shithoel of a planet.

> it doesn’t take any imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your barrel.

Why is it always the liberals that jump to murking people but claim everyone else is fucked in the head?

Well your average Jew is weak and whiny

Says something retarded on purpose "temporary PTSD :'("
>people make fun of him
>writes about being made fun of

Two crybaby articles for the price of one terrorist attack!

kek

I'm no gunz as fuck but had no problem controlling .308 out of my dad's M&P10. Does this guy have some sort of wasting illness or something?

That guy deserves a medal.

>"Hey there Cupcake!" wrote Gary Haney. "I have never subscribed to the idea of 'gender confusion,' but after reading your article on the AR-15, I'm a believer because there is no way you and I are the same gender. You should surrender your testicles to the Department of Girlymen. I'm not sure where it's located, but your girlfriend Barack does!"

Holy shit he got wrecked

>the AR-15 fires dozens of rounds in seconds

Jesus Gersh no wonder you thought it was loud, how about not finger fucking it?

The first gun my small Asian gf shot was my friends ar 10 and she had no problems whatsoever

How much more recoil does an AR have than a .22Lr or 12gauge?
These are the only guns I own

An AR has no recoil and is relatively quiet.

Faggot NY kike journalist.

>tfw no animes gf
feels bad man

i could understand finding it scary to shoot some rifles for the first time, but the ar15 is probably the easiest fucking fun to shoot.

it's light as fuck and has almost no kick.

Only thing that ever bruised me was a sub-2000 in 40sw, fucker kicks hard and has a plastic butt

youtube.com/watch?v=DFJKNNRHNE8

About ten times as much as 22 lr. About 5 times less than a 12 guage. Though obviously it depends on the weight of the guns

Haha, awesome.

worst recoil I ever experienced was a FAL

it was harder than 12 gauge shotguns

"And it should scare the crap out of all of you, too. An AR-15 is a weapon of mass destruction, a tool that should only be in the hands of our soldiers and cops"

Why do our cops need weapons of mass destruction?

"Besides, if masculinity is defined by the power to commit violence on a wide scale, I proudly choose femininity."

holy fuck

Confirmed for not a man among men

Wait. That's an actual quote from the article?

I shot a 10-gauge one time, big ass old school shotgun my friend inherited from his grandpa. That fucker had some kick, but I could still handle it and I was 10. 5.56, especially in a modern rifle like an AR is nothing. Hell even my piece of shit Yugo SKS has barely any kick and it's firing a significantly larger round with less recoil minimization.

>I can barely bench 80lbs and barely diddlylift the same weight
>yet I can handle my AR's recoil just fine

>suddenly Sup Forums pretends it's easy to fire any weapon

If you read the article he was trying to squeeze off as many rounds as possible in a the shortest time as possible.

He also wasn't wearing ear protection.

Given all that it's no surprise he found it loud and disorientating.

>"Besides, if masculinity is defined by the power to commit violence on a wide scale, I proudly choose femininity."

He's hopeless, lads. Broken.

What is the world coming to when these men are bigger faggots than me, a tranny? Everything is so backwards now.

Then maybe he should learn how to use a firearm and use proper protection before covering his experience with it.

>pic.

Projection. Liberalism is literally a mental illness.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07/22/stupid-immoral-dangerous-coward-my-month-with-a-gun.html

Can someone post the mosing nagent pasta? it is funyn as fuck and fits this post so well.

It really is pretty easy to shoot any gun. He is just a pussy.

i read the article and thought he sounded like a pussy. the only gun i have fired is a m-16 and it was pretty exciting if i am honest. the main thing that surprised me was the noise with no ear-protectors on. i definitely wasn't scared by the recoil. the speed of full auto was pretty amazing too, but being my first time i can't say i had good accuracy when in burst or full auto.

when the ((author)) said he it gave him temporary PTSD i cringed a bit, it's a pretty poor thing for him to be saying.

dreadful article if i'm honest.

> Last name Kuntzman
Kuntzman???

What an awesome last name. So much fodder there.

what happend to your colors palestine?

>AR-15
>Recoil

Wat. Dude would have a panic attack if he was firing an AK varient

>gun lover
>thinks AR-15 is scary to shoot

They're like one step above a 22LR in recoil. Literally the easiest gun to shoot I own. How many people actually believe this lie that he's a "gun lover?"

just a deployed burger

not palestine buddy

I can't understand why someone would want to humiliate themselves by portraying themselves as so fucking docile.

I have literally the same amount of experience dealing with violence as that guy (though I've fired more guns) and its not like I'm pretending killing is good or should be rewarded, but how could one pretend like violence isn't sometimes necessary?

How can you see the state of the world and think that its a good think to be weak and defenseless? Is it possible to be that sheltered?

I know it has very little recoil, but I think that's bs. 30 rds with the stock against your nuts would make them ache like a motherfucker, they probably fire it with it on the pelvic bone

maybe he loves muskets

MY SIDES

>80 pound diddy kong

What the fuck. How do you stand?

Fired many guns, from MP5 to 50 cal. Nothing had more recoil than this nerf gun.

I'd like to see him shoot a garand or some other kind of full sized 30 cal. Shit would make him die of fright.

I have an AR in .308 and that's not bad at all for the caliber but you need to work up to firing it a lot, but you can shoot .223/5.56mm all day.

>The gun debate is also a gender war.

WEW LAD

Jewish culture has a huge amount of virtue signalling, that is, the phony protestation of proscribed sentiment at a given time. It's so anti-human that a parent mourning the death of his child has set limits for when to publicly mourn and when to stop mourning.

Firing without hearing protection isn't that bad at all. We do it all the time in the military, you can't communicate effectively with the hearing protection in

On 2 feet, it's pretty standard

Oh no, your nuts ache.

Yes, it is. They're raised and educated in the safest most gentrified areas of the nation, and taught that violence is NEVER EVER EVER the answer, or even an option. They have no experience with it, and no desire to because it's been crushed out of them their entire lives, and they can virtue signal by being totally pacifistic. Furthermore, there is evidence that people of a liberal persuasion literally have a smaller amygdala, preventing them from making an accurate assessment of threat. Physically and mentally they are totally opposed to actually performing violence themselves. If you've ever seen Kingsmen, Samuel L Jackson's character in that movie is great, in that he's totally willing to get somebody else to kill everybody for his beliefs, but he personally gets physically ill when exposed to violence.

This is why they think guns are bad, niggers and muslims are great, and they're entirely unstoppable and no harm can ever come to them for the things they do. They are literally brainwashed and brain damaged.

In the Stone Age this faggot would have been cannibalized by his own tribe.

As a britbong who has actually fired several 'real' guns, I can say the M4 is a really nice gun to shoot. The recoil is soft and the gun pushes almost straight back into the shoulder (which is better than the muzzle rising like a lot of guns do) which helps keep you trained on your target.

Much nicer recoil than an AK47 and definitely a lot better than a shotgun, I can only imagine that the journalist is lying and being sensationalist to help him get a name and also to peusue an agenda

Guns are pretty loud. I shoot regularly and they hurt my ears without earpro. i can do it, but I prefer to not have EEEEEEEEEEEEE going on for hours afterward.

Imagine some fairy whos likely never touched a gun in his life and has only seen them in movies where guns are apparently as loud as someone clapping their hands. Of course it scared the shit out of him.

Id like to see how hed react to a 30-06 hunting rifle.

>Firing without hearing protection isn't that bad at all.

Do other people actually think this?

When I fire even weak rounds like 9mm it legitimately causes pain if I don't have hearing protecting.

Maybe I just have whimpy ears?

or he's just a really big pussy

>Yes, I'm a wimp. I simpered because my experience with the AR-15 bruised me, body and spirit

>"Your father must have left you to be raised by your mother or he was a sissy like you," added SargentMike77.

It's a fucking Ar-15 in .223, not a .577 Nitro Express.

The guy's a flaming faggot. Actually, that's an insult to flaming faggots.

9mm isn't bad to me, but rifle rounds are too much for me.

You can do some simple math to find out the answer.

momentum "p" = Mass x Velocity

p = m x v

In one direction, you have the the bullet going out of the chamber along with its velocity.

In the other, you have the weight of the gun and the velocity of it coming back at you.

If you read the info on the box of ammo, you can get a rough idea of how fast the bullet will be coming out of the chamber, and the weight of the bullet. As well, you can easily know the weight of the gun if you put it on a scale.

We'll be solving for the velocity of the gun coming back at you, which will be "felt recoil"

Due to conservation of momentum, we can set up this proportion:

M1v1=m2V2

Where:
M1 = Mass of the gun
v1 = Velocity of the gun
m2 = Mass of the bullet
V2 = Velocity of the bullet

We'll just make up some easy number for the math to work out nicely.

Let's say we have a gun that masses at 2 Kg.
The bullet masses at .002 Kg (about the mass of a .22LR)
And the velocity of it out of the barrel is 400 meters / second.

So we can set up this equation:

2 Kg x (v1) m/s = .002 Kg * 400 m/s

Then we solve for v1

v1 = (.002 Kg x 400 m/s) / 2 Kg

Do some math

v1= .4 m/s

or 0.89 miles / hour

that means that initially, the gun will come back at you at .89 miles per hour.

You can also do this via the kinetic/chemical energy way, but this is more simple and will still give you meaningful results.

>Kuntzman

Every fucking time. Seriously you retarded kike, change your fucking surname. Jesus fuck.

the left is based on catering to the hordes of the weak.

by showing off weakness and then taking a good rollicking public beating for it, mr. cunt man has made himself a poor poor victim who needs protection, support, and most importantly: allies.

He demonizes us to the leftist mind as being of the same stock that oppresses all of them in their own disconnected ways...

good tactics on his part, but it only reaches leftist brains and left leaning centrists.

.223 is a varmint round m8. It's weaksauce. If you move your grip forward on the front handguard on an AR you can come damn close to having no jump when doing successful shots.

How is the SA80 to fire? And Bullpup rifles in general? Anyone ITT fired one? I really like the look of the SA80, it just appeals to me, looks so sexy.

Can I haz one pls UK MOD for my house?

>.223 recoil is painful and triggering

HAHAHAHA holy shit I bet he was picked last at gym time in grade school.

>not deadlifting 405

HIS NAME IS LITERALLY CUNTMAN

>CUNT
>MAN
HAHHHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHhahahah

i wonder what would happen if he actually fired something like a carl gustav or a smaw... or a .577 standing up.

I like you, can you say this on vocaroo please?

>not having fucked >12 girls by the time you're 13

Never gonna make it brah

user, I don't want to freak you out, but your high school level physics is way off. the momentum principle says that Δp = ΣFΔt.

you're assuming that Δp=0 which means that ΣF=0 which it clearly isn't.

This guys a fucking wimp I shot a 12 gauge without a padded stock and it literally rekt my shoulder. Most fun ive ever had

>Firing without hearing protection isn't that bad at all. We do it all the time in the military, you can't communicate effectively with the hearing protection in
What kind of third world shithole doesn't have active hearing protection for its soldiers?

No, its retarded to not wear earpro. Not because it hurts to bad but because its fucking annoying to have tinnitus.

I care not about equations, just say it on vocaroo so I can listen to your Texan cowboy voice.

Thank you.

>catering to the hordes of the weak
To be more specific, it's a race to become the most sensitive.

You see it in protests. There's a spontaneous competition to be most offended, most oppressed, etc...

Leftist morality is based on harm/care and fairness/reciprocity far above other basic human roots of morality.

>orange furniture

Do want.

>not one person posted this

youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo

>Besides, if masculinity is defined by the power to commit violence on a wide scale, I proudly choose femininity.

My sister is feminine as fuck and she fired an AR-15 with me and two of her friends at the age of 19.
This guy has no excuse

>The gun debate is also a gender war

MAXIMUM KEK

>its fucking annoying to have tinnitus.
This. Artillery killed my ears. I wanted to be an audio engineer too...

The SA80 is nice because it goes straight back rather than riding up and the kick isn't that dramatic. Despite people saying it jams a lot, I never had any kind of stoppage with one. The only other 5.56 rifle I have fired is the F88, so in comparison to that, I'd say the F88 is easier to shoot, but I still think the SA80 is nice.

Blank fired grenade launchers have lots of recoil

We don't have funs in swedistan, but isn't the ar-15 a .223 rifle, and therefore pretty low recoil?

post butt?

Also, the L86 is literally the easiest weapon to use accurately. With bipod and a good shooting position, you literally will feel no recoil at all. If you can't hit a target with that, you've got some serious issues.