Philosopher's Stone on ITV lads

Philosopher's Stone on ITV lads.

HP during the day? Poor choice

abc family cram those movies out several times a week during the summer dawg you aint seen shit yet

I would have shook Malfoy's hand and ditched that poor ginger weirdo

something dullest franchise

''No!''

Guess the pasta spammer finally decided to take a break. Good for him

Nice one m8 but my main channels (1-5) don't work on my freeview box anymore for some reason. I'll have to leave it this year.

How did nobody realise that these kids cannot act?

>a-at least the books were good though

They just pretended they could, like how everyone pretends TFA is good

"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>harry potter during the day on the day before christmas

ultimate comfy you pleb

all those ad breaks, it's on for like 40 minutes longer than it's runtime, fuck that.

Yeah, fuck that. Scrooged is on Channel4, way more Christmassy.

I haven't seen the other Harry Potters, is this the first or will I be lost?

Why do they carry on the game with two players clearly unconscious?

Yeah this is the first

>Watching Harry Potter when Hogfather is on Sky
Do you even good taste?

Well done, Slytherin.

>you were caught out of bed after hours spending time with Hagrid
>so your punishment will be spending time with Hagrid after hours

BRAVO JK