Lupita Nyongo

What does Sup Forums think of her as an actress?

I think she's extremely talented. She's easy on the eyes, too. I could see her being fairly successful for the next 10-15 years, barring any major setbacks.

Ridiculous Oscar win for a movie she was barely in, but muh diversity.

Flavor of the month: the actress. Has she been in anything of note recently?

I'd give her the soap desu

Without sounding like a Sup Forumstard?
She is a good actress

she's the most beautiful woman in the world

Her family is very wealthy and had dealings with the American Goverment AKA The hidden jews. They basically said as part of a deal we will make your daughter the next big niggress actor. That is why is has become so big so fast. Obv the oscar win explains it all.

Skinny No Tits

She really isn't talented, I find her performances stilted and unbelievable. She's just put on a pedestal because of her ethnicity.

Is she the one that said the cops was rayciss for arresting her for blowing some guy in the street?

beautiful amirite

perfect ass

what a niggerish name

>I'm a white guilt faggot and proud

stunning, absolutely stunning. deserves all the attention.

terrible actress and only gets business due to affirmative action quotas

her annoying orange role in TFA was the epitome of that

She's very pretty.

OK, Scott

She's hot for a black chick. That's it. She's a useful tool for anyone looking for brownie points.

>I'm a butthurt neo-nazi who vents my anger at social justice and progressive intellectual thinking by typing angry words on the internet.

>social justice
>actually using that meme term seriously
you fucking SJW

two terms of Trump it is

Lupita Nyongo, more like Uppity Negro am I right?

why was she considered a list when she hadn't been in anything that didn't bomb?

>has an Oscar
>did nothing to deserve it other than being black

Muh diversity.

star wars?

Wasn't she in "Million Years a Slave" that SJW guilt fest?

I was impressed with her in 12 years but haven't seen her do anything good since then (yes including star wars). Any recommendations for her work?

she's a talentless ugly sjw nigger who's only purpose in life is to drive white guilt as dictated by the kike controlled hollywood

do I fit in?

she-boon

>starred in a slavery film for guaranteed awards and recognition
>starred in a Star Wars flick for fame and fortune

She doesn't add anything to the movies she stars in. She's not a great actor, but she knows how to play Hollywood.

You know social justice was a real thing before the SJWs turned up. That's what workers' unions and such are for.

lol do you think the oscars were ever about actually "earning" one? They've been a congratulatory circle-jerk from day one.

Come on dude, stop drinking the Sup Forums koolaid.

+ 8/10
+/- okay actress
- by now probably hates whitey

kinda funny when you think that the mtv news channel cant even get to a 100k in subs despite the brandname

I'd love to roleplay slave-master fantasies with her.

She looks like a doll and not in a good way. I have never seen a movie with her in it. Nothing she stars in appeals to me.

Is this a trick question? She's a NIGGER!

>Be black activist
>Marry white guy

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD

As if any self respecting BBC would put up with her feminist shit, bitch betta have a niggas dinner on the table fo sho

>>>/reddit/

I like her but she hasn't implanted any performance in my noggin. She seems more symbolic, and seeing that bothers me.

the real question is, does she have a fine ass?

>for blowing some guy in the street?
w-w-what?!